ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
Gold Box? Probably 30 fuckin' tickets

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

HD Collection never (ever)
>Don't let it die, dammit.
>BULLSEYE

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/carteraerospace/sets/air-waves
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for planefus
post your fellow buddies

A E S T H E T I C

>let it die
fug

>Previous Mission
wouldnt it make more sense to say "Previous Sortie"?

It's gotta be the curse of those poorly-designed kawaii-wannabe creatures. It's just that whenever those posts get away undeleted, the thred tends to crash and burn.

>it died
Fug. Just as I got up too.

Anybody got the picture of
>Nagase fighting Hamilton
>Galm Team shooting down puchis with Vulcan cannon and TLS
?

Found this in the mega. Don't have the other one, but I'm sure it's floating around somewhere in those folders too.

When you earned "mission failed" due to crashing or getting shot down, did the player character die or did he actually survive and got to see the outcome of his failure?

In 2 you explicitly survive.

In two they explicitly tell you fucked up and now have to pay for a new plane because you crashed it.
In the other ones you probably die since eveyone just screams your name and it's game over.

2bh surviving and being told to stop fucking up feels worse than outright dying and just hitting 'retry'.

Would be cool to get some Red Baron type shit in some of the games, where you either parachute behind enemy lines and get into prison or parachute in friendly territory and just keep going.

On the other hand that might only really work for a dynamic campaign where skipping missions or weeks/months of combat isn't too big of a deal.

I think Wing Commander did this too, except the cats could shoot your spaceman or allies would eventually pick you up.

All I want is checkpoints so I don't have to restart from absolute 0 when I fuck up.
Especially in missions where the action doesn't start right away and you have minutes of flying straight and not doing anything, just waiting for a mission update that brings up the bad guys.

Never bothered me too much tbqh. Most of the missions aren't that hard to get through or not that long. For some of them it can be annoying though.

>you have minutes of flying straight and not doing anything

Four Horseman is and will always be the worst offender of this. The mission isn't even that hard, but waiting like 3 minutes everytime you retry the mission is shitty.

AC 6 introduced them and they were a godsend, but they also kind of cheapened the game.
Especially with the medal that requires you taking zero damage in the entire campaign: when you took damage you just had to reload a checkpoint to reset damage and in the post mission results would result that total damage was equal to 0%.

t.never bothered to S rank anything or replay after finishing in normal.

Oh yes. A checkpoint once you've cleared all the radars would be so fucking nice.

Gotta add a reload counter (which doesn't count full restarts, obviously) next to the timer and a second medal for when all those counters are at 0, maybe.

dead

Favorite superweapon mission?

Taking down Stonehenge sure was something.

E3 soon, fellow buddies.
Which player character killed more people?
Excalibur was pretty intense.

>normal
Keep believing what you want.

I don't care for S ranks though, so there's that.

Chandelier.
Overall great, and when you see all the targets light up, it's just too good. And then it finishes with you flying inside the cannon, isn't that just great?

But then there's also the

I agree with Excalibur was top tier.

Mobius1 cosplay I was doing at MCM London. Thanks to razgriz patch guy for the patches

118/10 would fly together

tfw cant go to the airshow this year
why live

Which one?

Oh hey, I remember you. Looks good m8.

Hey buddy, how much until the new patches drop and the restock of old ones?

Post shock diamonds dammit

>afterburners

Hopefully in the next 2 weeks. I'm trying to find an alternate way around the delays.

Nice, thanks, looking forward to them!
I've been eyeing those patches for a good while now and some time ago I saw a post by you in the patches thread on /k/ with those new ones you were going to drop but didn't see anything else afterwards.

Bethpage

Apalis a cute.

So it's my birthday and im thinking about getting myself a model kit but dunno which squad

Galm 1/2 or Mobius 1?

I'd go with Galm.

happy birthday buddy

should i blow 80 bucks on them? 40 for each plane since i want both galms

Galm is probably more interesting, given that Mobius is pretty much just a Raptor with a different emblem.

Happy birthday.

What Strangereal-wide conspiracy are we going to uncover today, /aceg/?

Belka is behind all the conspiraces to make themselves look better.

Nice tinfoil hat there, Erusian friend!
Reminder that Usea is not the mastermind of any conspiracy whatsoever and that it's all Erusian propaganda.

Also, do you reside in Farbanti, 53 King St. by any chance, mr. user Anonson?

Wait, what the fuck? When did they say that Pixy became an ISAF soldier after being shot down?
Apparently during the interviews of Zero he's stationed at the border as an ISAF soldier.

Reminder that Erusea did nothing wrong and Usea is responsible for every war.

No one resides in Farbanti, it was ISAF forces that fucked the place up.

I don't recall that, but that might as well be true. Still feel bad for him ending up in infantry after being a pretty damn good pilot.

That was his choice, he wanted to see borders up close.

>20XX
>implying Farbanti war crimes were real

He went there looking for Cipher, probably. There were aces crisscrossing the skies all over Usea. I think he went out there to find his buddy, and since ISAF was on the ropes for a while, Pixy figured that they'd have hired Cipher. After all,
>There's always a war somewhere. He'll always have a place to live.

>usea flag has the same set of colors as israel
>Usea was the jews all along

in the art book it shows an early rendition of Pixy in an ISAF hoodie
even though it was confirmed not canon by the producer i still like to think Cipher got hired out by ISAF and ended up as Mobius 1 with Pixy hearing of Mobius 1's skill and ability to singlehandedly destroy entire squadrons, he put two and two together and then chased after him because of it

>A World With No Boundaries
>If all the world is USEA there are no boundaries
This explains everything

Here it is.

>not AWWNB using the USEA conspiracy to recruit the strangereal /pol/tards for their cause

>hoodie and track pants
So did they ISAF turn on slavmode at some point?

The helmets as memorabilia is top tier though.

Pixy might be in AC7. he will the old guy in the suit right?

Isn't Mobius 1 a rookie at the start of the war though?
In the trailer they say "Mihaly's back" when the old guy's plane is landing, so I highly doubt that he's gonna be Pixy or any other main character of the series.
Except Yellow 13, after all it seems like he flew even during the Belkan War as evidenced by a Su-37 with his paint scheme, although it was never confirmed.

>Isn't Mobius 1 a rookie at the start of the war though?
i cant remember clearly since i havent play it in years but i thought he was mentioned as a veteran with experience

Friend wants that guy to be Yellow 13
I just want new characters and people
The most I'd see is the AI being Nemo, just to make 3 into an odd simulation proper, that is then used IRL.

Tbh I'd like if the game had sections played from the old guy perspective to get a better look into the drones thing.

>shifting viewpoints
I hate that tbqh.

who would you want to see comeback in AC7?

>Mobius 1
>Cipher
>Pixy
>Yellow 13
>Razgriz squad
>Scarface
>Talisman

my vote goes for pixy since not only he's alive, he's in ISAF so there's a better chance he will appear in AC7

seeing Pixy would be great as it wouldnt ruin players placing themselves in as player character plus he's a character shown to be fully alive who can be explored a bit more in his times with cipher and what becomes of him once he's in his 50s

None of them really. But sure, Pixy could work in one way or another. Although what his role would even be is another question, given that last time we saw him he was just fighting on the ground as some no-name soldier.

>None of them really
Gonna have to agree with this user.
The old characters are great, but this is a new game and I want new characters.

>that Circum-Pacific war post
IT
JUST
MAKES
TOO
MUCH
FUCKING
SENSE

Album is fin. If you like it, be sure to download it before the inevitable DMCA.
soundcloud.com/carteraerospace/sets/air-waves

sounds good

where did you get the boarding call voiceover in track 2?

/soc/

why are only the first three mp3 and the rest wav?

The short answer is that's how I uploaded them. The proper answer is that I have shitty fucking internet and I didn't want to spend 2 hours each uploading those tracks.

Well done m8. Album had a very 70's sort of feel to it, and all the songs were all excellently put together. Extremely comfy album.

Looking forward to hearing more of your work.

2 hours uploading 50 mb files? are you in north korea?
also nice work with the album, cant wait to bomb belkans while pretending to be carrying passengers

Mobius 1's starting F-4.

Why is the voice acting for the briefings in AC2 so damn good.

It beats ACX' for me.

>are you in north korea?
Rural Colorado so might as well be.

Bartlett. Because reasons.

Speaking of Heartbreak 1, did Nagase sandbag or otherwise lead the rest of the rookies into a trap so she could have him all to herself? Is that why she smiled for reporter man?

>Colorado

BRONCOS R GAY

Damn it, I thought I had an original idea.

Everything beats ACX in that, to be honest. Except X2 and AH, but those abominations are barely Ace Combat.

We did that last thread. See and

You just arrived too late by 3 days, else you would have started another conspiracy by yourself.

I meant it was worse acting. The copilot is alrifht but the announcer is way off at times.

>X2
>bad
Now that's just wrong. X2 was pretty good outside the teleporting for mission updates and the final boss.

Hey, I was the one that brought that up in the previous thread. Great minds think alike, as they say.

The only good thing about X2 was Grand Flight, and that's just for its sheer comedy value.

Expecting a normal mission
>Yo man, you'll, like, fly a 747 today
Da hell... There has to be a twist.
>I hired an ace pilot, but nothing happens! What a waste of money.
Something immediaty happens.
>"Get low down into the canyon!"
Oh, it's one if these levels. In a 747.
>Now playing: GRAND FUCKING FLIGHT
I'm not sure if it's very appropriate or very inappropriate soundtrack.
>plane handles like a brick and we're in a canyon.
I don't know what I expected.
>hairpin
>OLI1, you're no longer flight capable.
NO SHIT, I AM A PANCAKE NOW
>Repeat

Is there an emulation software for AC6? I wanna fly down the giant railgun again.

It doesn't work emulated.

Xenia is the leading X360 emulator, but it doesn't get AC6 past the first mission briefing, and even before that everything's fucky.

>i am the man who got shown AWWNB was a usean conspiracy after trying to restart it
>i am now the man who helped uncover Nagase as a yandere
what else will i help uncover soon?

We can do it, buddy.
I was the one who posted the first Nagase yandere comment (the spoilered one) and the third reply in the Usea laughing at the fact tha Belka's superweapons screencap.

We just need a topic to give an alternate spin to.

>not In The Zone randomly playing
>not the 5 or so Orgois that attack at some point
>not the fact that the entire game is a boss rush

Don't force it too much.

Who and why has built the Wyvern?

Unfortunately we already know about it pretty well.
Erusea built it but never deployed it due to political bullshit.

K, I still have my Xbox 360 so thats ok I guess.