Guys whats a reliable car i can get for college at around 20k max...

Guys whats a reliable car i can get for college at around 20k max. (Bonus if ican vrrom vroom rev it infront of the girls )

6 $3k Civics

7 if you can find the extra $1k

Anything American. Impala, Malibu, Charger, Challenger, 300. It will be cheap to maintain and last you for 10 years no probs.

If you want something more fun, you would look at a 2012 or older Mustang or Camaro.

Other than that you're looking at base model C Class or BMW 3 Series or Audi A4 from 2013 or older, aka the old body styles, which will go out of date in the next year, when all the cars are updated. Not a bad buy even if that happens, but maintenance will be a little more expensive on these, although they're pretty bulletproof.

Id recommend the Impala or the Charger.

Mustang. Spend 4K on the car because you'll need the rest for a different car when you crash the mustang showing off to some worthless college whores.

Nearly anything used.

IS350

A car herbert

20 twingos

Ive been thinking of getting a charger actually i just dont know if the model with the sexy new lights is worth the extra $$ its a very cool car.
I hope i die if i crash my car just showing iff like that, but corvette is a bit too expensive i think.

Are scions good btw?

idk, my DD is pic related, its comfy, good stereo and its really reliable.

I actually took it on the dragon two weeks ago, if you use the digital shifter, its got some decent power.

Hey i appreciate the post. That's nice and probably the type of car i should go for but i had a coupe in mind and i feel like a charger may be my best bet.

Dont get me wrong though im a soft ass guy, i just want something i can DD and have fun in, more than a civic

Idk if it helps but ill be driving around in florida, specifically orlando mostly

Well you're not going to want a charger, because a charger is a 4-door sedan, not a coupe.

If you're looking at american, your options are Challenger, Mustang GT and above, and a Camaro. Just dont get a v6 of any of those.

Anyways, i get what you're saying, my car is comfy, but it lacks any cool factor. I thought it might be fun to rice it out ironically and put a turbo on it, but at that point i'd rather just buy a better/more fun car...

Plus, you've got a bigger budget than i did when i was shopping, to tell you the truth, i primarily bought it because a family member offered it to me for a good price.

20k cash or a loan?

oh dude I love working on those cars the 1MZ is such a beautiful and simple engine to work on. Hate the transmission tho working on that is a bitch.

>anything american
great suggestion, do you happen to take the bus and think drag racing isn't a joke?

>(Bonus if ican vrrom vroom rev it infront of the girls)

That only impresses high school girls. I DD a Mustang and adult women expect me to be some kind of superficial boy racer manchild redneck when they see my car. Now I try to introduce the car _after_ they've met me.

My old Miata got much better reactions from women. They all wanted rides or to drive it.

>but corvette is a bit too expensive i think

You can get a good C5 for $15K.

Yeah.. a relative is selling his z4 i might hit him up though hes all the way in san fransisco. Lol.
But ill check Craigslist and look around dealers and owners.
I want to just vrrom vroom for myself mainly lol to be honest. But i know what you mean man. Miata doesn't feel my style though but i do enjoy seeing them on the road.
For sure? Ill check online man thx

SC300/400

Scion TC. Roughly 12k
Spend 1-1.5k getting tint and upgrading sound system. Done. You have a relatively quick car that is reliable, looks nice and can be had with a manual.

Or get a new Corolla IM. It does not share the same platform as the regular Corolla. 18K and comes with only one model no options. No sunroof thought. TC has panoramic roof.

Dont listen to anyone here. Don't get a Chevy, Kia, Ford, Honda. Fuck it.

Maybe Honda fit but you are not a faggot.

> but but user Honda's have Android auto?
Suck my left testicle thoroughly because Waze + Spotify is better anyways you faggot .
If you want AA or AC then get your ass a Sony XaV AX100 headunit for cheap on Amazon. Sony is releasing a AX200 soon and it's the same shit except with a DVD player LMFAO what fucking year is this. Just get the original one on discount .

Good luck op. What are you studying btw?

A Toyota product.
Namely, 4runner.

3k civic with 17k put into making it over 1000hp

>Being this fucking new

Spending 20k before college, OP your fucking retarded and clearly don't plan to get out of debit anytime this millennium

2013 scion frs

This
But if you insist on spending $20k just get a Miata NA and slap an LS in it. Bitches will think it's a Ferrari or Porsche, no joke.

Honestly, if I had the money to blow during college I would've leased a Mazdaspeed3. Four doors, hatchback, turbo, manual.

Although, if you can find a Fiesta sFe, you'd be able to have the turbo fun while still getting 40+ mpg.

Thank you very much. I dont think you can ever go wrong with a corolla, from my experiences they just work and you don't need to take too much care of them.I will also look up the scion you mentioned as well ty. Im doing a BFA in Film Production btw and thanks again lol
4 runners are nice ive sat in one its a good car, really comfy.
Im not taking any loans, Yeah im very lucky i know and i have lots of respect for people doing college all on their own. But it is what it is, my parents are helping me out.
Lol okay
Cool ty
That sounds like a great choice logically but forgive my autism but i HATE how hatchbacks look like

If you dont care about MPG's Get a third gen 4Runner with the 5ZVFE v6

If you wanna Rev, get a used Acura TSX for 10k and pocket the rest.

You don't like hot hatches?!
That's fair.
The Scion TC is a good, fun car.
The older Civic Si's are fun, too. They rev to high hell and should be easy to find more of the soapbox ones now that the new Civics are out.

>Anything 'murican
Take the good cars he suggested after he regained his cognitive abilities. The BMW 3-series up from the second half of 2012.
Easiest way to tell is by the headlights. They're really thin in the insides. Make sure to get the 170hp one. This is one of the best cars 20k will buy you.

Cute birb, here's mine.

>image sideways
FUCK u Veeky Forums

Here's my other bird his name is calypso.

(((PURGE)))

This one is merlin btw

He's gonna need another 20k just for repairs cause

>MUH GERMAN ENGINMEEMING

Also kittens that were born a few weeks ago

MRS

Holy shit balls those are cute

cool birds user, I have a green cheeked conure as well.

My gen 1 mazdaspeed3 has been great for college, pretty reliable, can fit in with car people and non car people great, girls either don't care or just say it's pretty, it's really fun to drive ( has tons of vrrom vroom )
>fuck didn't see this ,
>oh well i'm posting anyways

so cute :3

Fucking bird fags

better be feeding those youngsters that organic pellet shit. zupreem natural or roudybush is fucking amazing for em
my bird likes riding shotgun

fuck yeah dude. only the most natural S E E D

GTI

>anything american

400 REDDIT UP BOATS OR I SMASH EM

2012+ lexus is350 / 250
You cannot go wrong with Lexus

4K on a beater, and $16k towards paying off your loans, you absolute moron.

In what world does a kid that about to go to college have 20k ready just for a DD??
You can get a fucking amazing DD that's less than 10k or for that matter even 5k

Pretty much any eco sport Honda or Toyota, like a
>EF/EG/EK Si,
>Dc2/Da Integra/ RSX
>3rd-5th Gen Prelude
>4th-5th Gen Celica
>MkII-Mk4 supras

There's lots that are decent DDers

fuck off nerd this is bird thread now

Shoo shoo birb!

YEET

:I

Not op but have a similar question. Should I get a corolla im or a base impreza?

Just a few simple mods.

Rolla

Corolla. Easily.

Only imprezas worth getting are the ones with a venereal disease

E55 amg

Motorcycle
Spend $5k on a /brand new/ motorcycle and still fuck all other people off the line

5k new gets you what, a cbr300?

5k used gets you beating any car cheaper than 100k

Cb500f, and yeah anything used will be better at 5000, I was just emphasizing the fact that he could get one brand new for 5k

Buy a R32 since you fucks wanna drive the price up for the rest of the world

>i had a coupe in mind and i feel like a charger may be my best bet
???

I have the big brother of the 1mz, the 3MZ... its an es330 not 300

Good to know they're easy to work on though...

corolla im

Buy a sub $3k shitbox, fix it up a little, and spend the rest on college.

My brother had to replace the battery for is 250 like 6 times when he bought it certified for 30kv 3 years ago.

Are you also a supreme gentleman?

He's probably a professional quote maker

>add TRD supercharger

>Make sure to get the 170hp one
kek

No im an INFP if that helps though.
Im dum xd
Idk man if i have one minor bump the bike will just implode car still keeps going

Man i checked out the rc350 and im in love lol

good taste in cars. having a tough time choosing between a charger, and challenger myself

Charger

I have a Challenger myself and I kinda regret it
it looks cool and it's all muh muscle and I never carry much except myself and a backpack but damn just know I could be more practical with a charger hurts

no manual though if you care

C5 zo6

I dont drive manual. Im looking at trans am Firebirds though

underrated post