pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSgA_nK_w3A
youtube.com/watch?v=RvX3e-mfxOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for injustice 2 is good

Play Tekken

youtube.com/watch?v=iSgA_nK_w3A

Really confused by this whole eliza preorder shit.
If you buy from a site other than steam with they send you 2 codes, one for eliza and one for the game, or just one that steam will know is a preorder key?

Playbread.

play melee

playgear

good video

ban goobers from the thread

Stop shilling this video. It's completely wrong.

wow me2

elaborate

Why are they selling pre-order DLC characters? Weren't Bamco supposed to be good guys who loved home platforms?

Well all those successful smart players are all shit compared to user and dont know how good SFV actually is.

i need u sakura

(You)
>Is Injustice 2 better than SFV?
Yes. The game is weird and dumb but fun and clearly a complete game. It wasn't a rushed out the door pos like SFV. Way better roster than Injustice 1. Plus it has good rollback netcode.

>Is Tekken 7 better than SFV?
Delay netcode, very high input lag and rehashed tekken gameplay means it is just another bamco cash grab that we had to wait like 3 years on. I'd say it's better due to not being as dumb down as SFV.

>Is GG XRD Rev 2 better than SFV?
Gameplay is same shit as SFV. No footsies, mash gorilla buttons into setups in the corner. Delay netcode, plus it's dead as fuck. Shit animations, shit character designs. Worse than SFV.

>Is KoF XIV better than SFV?
Yes. Gameplay is solid good fun, large cast of characters, very good input interpreter, decent graphics/animations. Netcode is playable after the latest patch. The problem is the game will be dead as fuck pretty much instantly after release.

So are NRS animations going to always remain terrible?

There are no good guys, only good goys

ok here a quick roundup:
pay bamco money=you get eliza
pay a random jewish merchant that stole keys=no eliza

I want to see her whore herself out to Kum

don't worry it's just a shitty waifu character to cater to street fighter fans.

whoa those videos are even more impressive now!

Why thank you

>Alex main in SFV
>Axl main in Xrd
>tfw my name is Alex
It was completely coincidental, I swear. But now I kinda wanna keep at it; what are some games with characters named Alex, Axel, Alexander, Alejandro, etc. in them?
Reposting because I didn't realise how close to the end the old thread was and how everyone was falling for the NRS bait.

I thought that was Akuma?

She looks dumb, stupid and naive.

>not even jumping the last kick
fucking jivers and turd strikers

I need you YuuYuu

Perspective of a complete scrub:

1. I appreciate the SP content. Moreover I like that the general character design and stuff is more out there, you know. Also the gear abilities is a neat concept even if it feels a bit underdeveloped. Dial combos are weird, same with punishes, hitconfirms and cancels. Still better, imo.

2. Dunno, haven't played it. Some things I heard are worrying. Mostly don't like the character design, and gameplay looks samey, if rather satisfying.

3. Haven't played 2 yet but I like Xrd a lot. Lots of action and execution, but good defensive tools. Game is pretty, characters are fun, cheesy music. Weird fireball oki but whatever.

4. Didn't play much of it. Normals seem as stubbby as SF. Don't like the "team" mechanic, I like it better in the various Vs games. Looks rather ugly too. Dunno, might need more time with it but it didn't leave a good impression on me.

Again, shitter perspective.

As long as they keep to their current business model of quickly churning out low quality content and force selling it through marketing, yes

Tekken has Alex and Lars Alexandersson.
>you now realize Lars is the son of Alex

yah, but shes the female version of akuma

Why spend time and money on it when they will make money regardless?

What makes Dizzy hard to play?

I don't even know who is shitposting who anymore.

Neither does NRS sadly

>youtube.com/watch?v=RvX3e-mfxOs
>that bass
>that everything

not an argument

Anyone wanna play Last Blade 2? If you do respond with your Fightcade name

zoning
whiffes a ton on of normals crouchers

2 days ago I had this shit nailed down
now all of the sudden I can't do it fast enough without getting the simultaneous inputs in the pic
did I break my stick

carljohnson777

Its true though its a business casuals lap up fatality's its the only part they put decent money into. Its why SFV ended up looking the way it did as well people would buy it regardless.

PlayBot

After a player learns her "randomness" her moves are really predictable. Her tools once someone gets up close aren't great.

Do you even know what clean means? There is nothing clean and simple about KOF XIV. Look at that literal ball of white flash is used

Play Lucky

alright my name is niachwa i'm in the lobby

you retarded

Red Bull Kumite today, who's going to win?

There is a big difference between "Simple" and "Shallow".

"Simple" means that mechanically the game is easy but this doesn't mean that the game isn't deep. "Shallow" means that the game is mechanically easy and lacks of depth at the same time.

An example of a simple fighting game could be Samurai Shodown 2.

An example of a shallow fighting game is Street Fighter V.

PC Centralfictoin, yes/no?

Is parry only s.MP? What's the window on that and what can't it parry? That looks like 20 frames worth

yesblue

it'll be dead once rev 2 is out

are you the oxford english dictionary or what

also shouldve used ST for petter comparison

What makes SFV shallow?

Bad port, they have been patching it though. I pirated it when it came out to see how shitty it was. It was really bad.

Don't know how it is now.

>An example of a shallow fighting game is Street Fighter V.
post cfn

it's the vskill, mp+mk

The port was only bad for amd users.

Very limited gameplay, stubby normals, no deep gameplan.

What you do in Street Fighter V isn't mechanically complex and at the same time it lacks of depth, which fits in the "Shallow" definition.

lack of options in gameplay, stubby normals, the game where a dhalsim is a rushdown character

>tfw you will never get the third bomber and be a true axl meme lord

post cfn

Are the last game memes true? Might get it if they are, I honestly prefer games that don't change super often

>dead games
Bad meme. Finding people to play with manually on discord or whatever isn't too hard.

>tfw amd
Well I guess I'll be doing some research elsewhere to see if it's fixed

this desu

not an argument

oh you've done it now

Tekken is more like Chinese checkers and SFV is mancala.

I kind of want to because I think I can make her look like Anne from P5

Preorder my game.

oh that makes more sense. the v system in SFV is pretty retarded and probably the most needlessly complicated "system" in a mainstream fighting game.

Here you go /v/ I used your favourite analogy.

if you want to say it's shallow you need to show you're one of the top players (online at least) or else there is clearly stuff you haven't discovered

>limited
>not deep
so vague. I still reckon that you're working towards conditioning your opponent into making mistakes as well as trying to preemptively punish their whiffed normals in the neutral, no?

tekken is more like tik tak toe, if tik tak toe had huge amounts of input lag

he missed a couple of hairs when shaving.

With the right wording you can make even the worst game design sound interesting.

Yeah there is no other game or even update in sight.
Check the steam forums and update news to see how it is now but I heard from amd friends they can play fine now.

He probably didn't expect the cameraman to randomly zoom in his face during the grand finals

Oboro is way better.

Very nice argument my redditor friend

What? Am I wrong or not?

see me right now in RPS grand finals

You can do that in every fighting game.

It is. Unless you're actually good at the game you can't say much about how deep or shallow it is. You can say how much you like or dislike it but that's a different argument.

Conditioning isn't a concept that is exclusive to SFV. It exists and can be done in many other fighting games, as it's part of the mindgames involved in the play.

You're not wrong in the definition, you're wrong in saying that it's a point that makes SFV interesting despite it being part of any fighting game.

You have not replied with an argument so far. If you can't even attack the argument that SFV has stubby normals, lack of options, and one dimensional gameplay, then you have no ground to stand on.

How is /ourboy/ Ed going to stop Tekken all by himself? That sexy battle costume isn't enough

nobody is giving me much to work with. I just see people calling the game 'not deep'. give me an example of the kind of depth you're looking for.

Anyone know how expensive the tickets for the funeral of Mike Ross will be?
I want to irlboar the last episode of excellent adventures live.

>stubby normals
yes
>lack of options
defensively yes, offensively no
>one dimension gameplay
subjective opinion

None of these have anything to do with depth except for lack of options but offensively this game has plenty of options.