Campaign-posting and screenshot-sharing encouraged

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sZnEYtn664
youtube.com/watch?v=WAVX-MlBfew
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761596200
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=787066965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know, is there one? I tried the tabletop experience mod which was relatively decent, but the mod creator didn't do things enough tabletop for me personally, like giving everyone armor piercing damage. And Durthu had the equivalent of a 2+ save and some other things.

post carpets

Well I think you should go for it. You might find it hard to compete with the other overhaul mods though. If you want to become a "big name" modder that is.

As VC how do I destroy Welves?

G O B L I N S
O
B
L
I
N
S

>Another fantasytrash OP

Please fuck off and make your own general already

why is this kind of balance allowed

Vargheist against their archers.

/twg/ is not gonna split, get over it already.

They didn't patch Shogun 2 enough when it comes to mp.

>95 reload skill

So how fast is that in game?

Fires like a fucking machine gun

doesn't help when you have all legendary retainers and can route an entire army defending a siege with just your general and his insane hitpoints ( once got 600 kills with 1/30 left )

deus vult

>Hitpoint bonuses in Shogun 2

Oh god why

my carpet didn't upload

I'm really just making this for my own enjoyment, but I imagined someone other than myself wanted to play something that actually resembles tabletop.

>Be Me allahu akbar scourge of homos
>all legendary retainers

>ITS A SIEGE
>last man standing
>keep slaying and slaying until no more melee infantry
>Its his bow units now thats all thats left
>fuckingvictory.mp4
>walk over to horse
>They fire at me
>ARROWS FUCKING PHASE THROUGH ME
>I HAVE BECOME A GOD
>BLESS +6 HITPOINTS AND 19 ARMOR
>GET ON MY HORSE AND CHASE HIS FUCKING ARCHERS DOWN
>DESTROY THEM AND WIN THE SIEGE WITH 1 GENERAL AND 2 MATCHLOCK LEFT

I tried replicating the arrows phasing through me, heres the evidence of this bullshit

>Took thousands of arrows
>Die because an ashigaru charged into my back

So we know the 'Old Friend' Wont be a faction or lord.

So what the fuck is it going to be?

I'm beating on it being a feature. Maybe even the introduction of legendary Heroes or banners/musicians/champions.

Kill them all user. Kill all the foreigners.

tfw you wish shogun 3 was being made
still the best TW I played

Krell hero ;^)

Elderly acquaintance is a bit slow due to arthritis. Please afford him the time for his creaky old legs to arrive.

Oh no

WE NEED TO STAND UP TO CHINA BECAUSE THEY'RE TAKING OUR TW

>WE NEED TO STAND UP TO CHINA

And how do you want us to do that, Donald?

The shitstorm if Total War China gets announced would be pretty fun.

I pray the gods it never happens

>gods
There is only one god, and his name is...

Do we have a date or anything?
Maybe at E3?

Post some neat or funny screenshots.

Later this year IIRC

When are we getting TOTAL WAR : Shogun 3?

shogun 2 was a blast and im sure its still one of the most popular total war games.

please fucking polish battle list in 3

SIGMAR

Kek that goofy Azhag face

Sigmar worshipped Ulric

>*unsheathes ancient rusty sword*
>*shambles up behind you*

NOTHEN PERSONNEL BEASTMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=8sZnEYtn664

Can't see shit

When even the terrain mocks your height.

So I want to get into Attila but I suck dick at it. Is there any videos or guides I should be looking into? Any factions that are good to start out as?

Franks

Sassanids are pretty easy. Go Saxons or Franks if you want to start even smaller. They can be slightly harder though.

What do you have problems with anyway?

I've had an amazing time already with this campaign.
Then something occcurred to me.

I've replaced the normal music with youtube.com/watch?v=WAVX-MlBfew and similar.

VC campaign level now over 9 gazillion.

>New historical Total War announced
>"I'm so glad CA are returning to their original target audience"
>"I'm happy to see it's no more of that fantasy trash"
>"This is what Total War is really about"
>It's Chyna
>"REEEEE WHY ISN'T IT MEDIEVAL"
>"CA HAVE BETRAYED US"
>"WHERE IS MY TÜRK TOTALWAR"
>Next announcement
>It's Warhammer 3

LU BU IS TURK

WRE

Where are you fighting?

>WH2 is released
>new TW is announce
>it's TW:W3 End Times
>it comes out
>next TW is announced
>it's TW: Age of Sigmarkino

>Then something occcurred to me.

You're playing Warhammer?

How was shogun 2 and fall of the samurai I didn't really pay attention to them now I kinda want some jap goodness.

I'm somewhere near Aquitane - Mousillon faction unlocker + Kemmler fix mod.

Does anyone else get the feeling historyfags never get invited to parties?

They are pretty good. Shogun 2 is a bit more arcady compared to other total war games maybe, but that's probably why it's one of my favourites together with Rome 1(the bestest) and Warhammer.

The aesthetic of the game is also pretty good

Shogun 2 is one of, if not the best TWs. Only two gripes about it is that armies are a bit samey (it all takes place in the same country, after all) and Realm Divide, which makes everyone, even your closest allies, turn against you.

I have only played a little Fall of the Samurai. From what I've heard it's the best gun TW and has the best naval combat. Artillery is quite OP, though.

It's just one guy wasting his time talking about stuff he doesn't like.

Gotta love that carnage

What are the best lore friendly mods?

Apart from radious?

God damn spear chuckers though

Carpets!

I fucking hate wooden fort battles in rome 2

This is our general, how about you leave historyfag?

Don't reply to such an old post

What do you mean lore firendly? A mod that adds lore friendly stuff or a mod that refrains from adding lore unfriendly stuff?

Well of course that goes without saying.
>A mod that adds lore friendly stuff
More of this than the latter

It's mostly been with the battles and how I should be setting up settlements.

I'm not used to the flow of combat so I mess up, pulling horsed out of combat, not realizing how strong axemen are, stuff like that. Just dumb mistakes. I just don't know much about the game so don't know when I'm making a poor choice so I'm looking for quick run downs on do's and don't I guess.

Noted, I'll do you proud Lee.

I'm not falling for that.

I think the lorehammer mod adds a lot of lore friendly units.

While using them too much makes the campaign trivial there's something comfy about not having to fight 10 units of hoplites on the walls of a city

Attila battles got some weird balance, but you learn quickly by doing.

You should try to keep squalor above -1 so build them wells.

If you migrate, then you shouldn't settle before you are safe and have a LOT of money.

>Spoiler

Oh god, yeah that is worse.

i really do hope. Different era pikemen are getting stale.

>battles

no matter what faction you are playing in attila, battles are going to be won through cav - the impact damage for cavalry in attila means that any unit of cav, whether they are very light scout equites or super heavy camel cataphracts can do an obscene amount of damage against infantry that isn't prepared. As such, winning the cavalry advantage in any battle is a big fucking deal as it will allow you to hammer your anvils with impunity.

If you are going to go franks, there are a few things you should keep in mind

>franciscas
a bunch of the frankish melee troops have throwing axes as precursor missile weapons, which they will use if fire at will is turned on - these axes do a ridiculous amount of damage (iirc all the damage they do is ap) and can win battles if used effectively. Be careful keeping fire at will on though, as it leaves your guys vulnerable to frontal cav charges should you face an enemy who likes to do that.

>lancers
Franks get some good shock cav later on, but you will still need melee cav to win cav vs cav fights with their bonus vs cav

>still no Old m8

Old friend is Will CA

>Check on my Imperium level, notice penalties start kicking in pretty hard between teir 3 and 4
>"I wonder what Imperium 7 gets?"

I'm up for a challenge and all but this is absurd

>Milan start gathering stacks on your border

if thats dei, you just spam nobles with the corruption reducing skills and make sure all your admirals go into corruption reduction after getting the ramming bonuses

TT&T makes campaigns piss-easy once you know how to use it especially when you get the ammo bonuses since DEI is now Javelins: The Mod

>inb4 Pope is from Milan

Are you fighting anyone else?

There is literally nothing wrong with being Milanese.

Yeah I always do that, 60% on top of whatever your empire generates is going to be a bitch to get rid of though.

Also they nerfed the +ammunition talent, it's down to 15% now.

My Empire campaign keeps crashing on the start of a new turn, and it seems like it's some kind of conflict of mods. I'm using this one for better AI:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761596200

I think it's that plus Da Great Green Threat and Rise of the Beastmen that's having a conflict. Do anyone have a reccomendation for an AI mod that dosen't interfere with the horde script?

>Da Great Green Threat

How is this btw? Was thinking of doing a dawi GC with this mod

about time they did that, during my ethiopian campaign I could rout entire armies off of precursors alone

Try the one that doesn't change up the chaos invasion.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=787066965

Same mod, just vanilla chaos invasion.

It's pretty great, it randomly spawns dead(i think they have to be) orc factions all across the old world. 1-2 stacks that usually starts wrecking things around them and then settle in the area. Since they randomly spawn i've seen it make a great difference to the badlands bowl aswell as not so much, but it genereally does make it harder for the dwarfs and i think it adds that randomness from older TW's when any faction could just become strong. 'cus like, the problem with Warhammer is that all the subfactions are only there to be confederated or slaughtered by the main factions. I like it a lot, also brings you some orcs to smash as the empire.

I Forgot to add, i'm using SFO at the same time, should that be a problem? I know SFO isn't especially compatible with other mods, does anyone else use the Beastmen and Orc mods aswell as SFO without issues?

Thx btw i'll try it.

>the problem with Warhammer is that all the subfactions are only there to be confederated or slaughtered by the main factions

I have had Black Venom confederating Skarsnik and later on, several other greenskin factions.

>i'm using SFO at the same time

that is probably it

>starting as Dwarfs on Very Hard

When will every greenskins faction finally stop homing onto my provinces? I'm 15 turns in and already fought off Wurrzag and Grimgor twice including several smaller factions.

Just make walls everywhere. It will buy you some time so you can expand in one direction.

SFO already use AI recruitment and building mods together with changes to chaos invasions. You really should read up on that mod before you use it with any other non-cosmetic mod.

Can /twg/ recommend me a mod for Warhammer that would buff the Chaos invasion by a lot. Planning to start a new campaign next week and i want the endgame to be challenging for once.