/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Weaponized Autism: The Update

Least Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60210/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Is-Now-Coming-Spring-2018
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60211/First-Details-and-Screens-for-GTA-Online-Gunrunning

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560
discord.gg/NRcUWY
youtube.com/watch?v=zEZL4ult9n0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw only 72 million

Let's see how multicultural we are, /gtag/.

zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560

t-thank you securo-chan

what sort of car would this be?

How do you feel about Gunrunning? Share your honest feelings, you can be as negative or positive as you want, there's nothing wrong with feeling ecstatic or disappointed by some things.

pls can I join PC crew?

SC: EYEZ_REDD

>be me
>playing stunt races probably for the first time in forever
>everyone drives a Nero
What am I missing here? Isn't Tyrus the best one?

Nero is the best all around.

I'm looking forward to it

That's a Subaru Impreza and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Ok, noice, just finished modding mine. What spoiler/tires do I use? High-end and GT wing? Any other tips?

>be jewstar
>give players new ways to make money
>oy vey what about our sharkcard sales
>punish players for making money in the game by having to repair import/export cars that were damaged in the delivery
>damage is unavoidable thanks to aimbot NPCs
>have infinite waves of aimbot NPCs
>give some of them attack helicopters
>shalom

I'm so glad sharkcards are over on PC, pieces of shit don't deserve any more money than what they charge for the base game.

>sharkcards are over on PC
What? Elaborate please.

>everyone has hundreds of millions of funbux
>no one has to grind for money
>no one has to spend $100 to get 8M GTA$

>mfw it's Jewstar selling the mods too

That's unsafe. Have fun when the next ban wave hits

Can I have discord invite?

discord.gg/NRcUWY

>t-they'll get you t-this time!
>never break any rule or ding dong bannu!
>how dare he not be 110% loyal to Rockstar Games?!
>i would gladly pay 500$ to have access to half of the next DLC content!

I play on xbone, what do?

They aren't infinite, there's just a shit-tonne. Best thing to do is hop in the car, get back out and hide somewhere you can hold out.

I'd prefer from someone not tripfagging

>punish players for making money in the game by having to repair import/export cars that were damaged in the delivery
>damage is unavoidable thanks to aimbot NPCs

Invest in a Cargobob.

Once you grab the car with a Cargobob, ascend high up after picking up the car to have enough height to compensate for the steady altitude decline to fly full speed, flying too high for street-level gunfire to hit you, and flying fast enough for most helicopters to have trouble catching up.

>have infinite waves of aimbot NPCs

Bullshit. There are limited waves of 4 groups either way you get the car. Kill them wave by wave and they will stop spawning.

>give some of them attack helicopters

Only one mission spawns Buzzards, and that's the barge mission. If you spawn out of the office with a Cargobob you can immediately pinpoint the location of the barge, and if you don't want to go through the BS dealing with Buzzards (honestly the only time this would be a real problem is if you solo), just grab a CEO Buzzard, fly to the barge, and blow the car up to do the next mission, or start a job to immediately cancel.

The rest of the missions where you deal with upscale hostiles only deploy regular choppers with gunmen on the sides; gaining altitude from the starting position after hooking the car will help keep a distance from them; weaving around Downtown's skyscrapers is also advisable since their shitty pathfinding is exploitable. Street criminals don't even have helicopters so taking their cars using the Cargobob is even more of a breeze if you stay high enough from the streets.

Should I save up the 4mill for maze bank tower? I have Arcadia currently and it's right next door

>TFW Console Pleb
>Can't get modded dollary doos
>Have to sell some of my cars before updates because lazy, and it's the quickest way for me to make money back.

Feels bad man. Kinda glad to get rid of the Comet Retro though, they fucking botched that shit.

Why couldn't they have just made it a standard 911 instead of slapping all that pseudo Rahl-Welt, wide wheelarch shite on it?

It's nothing special besides your garages having a bigger overview of east LS which isn't such a great sight, and half of the garage window is just another building next to MB Tower.
The ground exits are more than pants on head retarded, because you can spawn on 2 different street levels, conveniently never at the one where you parked your vehicle.
Office view is also shit, you just see the IAA buildings and a bit of north LS.
Just get the Lombank. You get a nice ocean view, no ugly tall buildings too close for comfort and less of an annoyance going up/down the stairs on the roof, it's flat. Also there's usually less people around.

But then Arcadius is right in the middle of LS and you don't ever have to go across the entire city.
If you're looking to upgrade to get nicer aesthetics go to Lombank. If you want practicality you can stay at Arcadius desu.

they don't ban you for receiving modded money, inbred retard.

Tires don't matter, and the exact type of spoiler you use doesn't matter either.

This general is garbage

what about modded rp? i've been in several lobbies where some starts causing everyone to gain rp

I know you are but what am I

does the cargobob meme work with every car steal mission including the bomb ones?

>my export cars keep getting damaged by shitters/npcs/my shitty PC crew members

You are like a baby, watch this

what if i feel indifferent to somethings and feel utter hatred for the rest?

For top range cars, you'll have four waves of enemies, so either eight cars or four cars, four helicopters. If you're off in sandy shores, try using the railway to get back to town. Cars will spawn on the road and then you'll despawn them by going too far away from them. Helicopters can be dealt with quite easily using an AP pistol or a heavy revolver to shoot out their tail rotor

With the exception of the barge one (which needs at least one more player for aerial support) and the bomb one, yes. If you train yourself enough and familiarize yourself with each mission, you'll be able to acquire one car, maybe two, every 20 minutes,

The bomb mission doesn't work well with a Cargobob because it's a requirement in the mission to enter the car, which sets off the bomb (The game will still tell you to enter the car even if you airlift it to the garage). It's more effective to just drive the car back to the garage, seeing how no enemies spawn in this mission anyway. If you stick to driving slightly over the minimal speed along freeways it should be equally easy to finish.

I dunno if it works with the bomb ones, since every "bomb" one was in a place where I had to move it anyways to get a better position, activating the bomb

>Invest in a Cargobob
Unless you're the session's host, I wouldn't recommend it. The random drop glitch still happens way too often for the cargobob to be a reliable way to avoid damage. Half the time the car will randomly fall off and hit the ground for 10-30k damage

I've been airlifting for a long time, and I can say that the detachment tends to happen only around 5% of the time. The slight loss in revenue is easily recouped from damage avoided from successful and quick airlifts.

>have full coke warehouse
>have solo session
>no gtag online to help sell

fuck

>selling in a solo session
>not selling in a massive GTAG session where you'll get your 20% bonus

>With the exception of the barge one (which needs at least one more player for aerial support)
no it doesn't

BTW, I do agree that the Cargobob method is best suited for solo players looking for minimal loss. Unless I'm looking for a challenge I rarely do E/I in populated public sessions full of randoms.

Just started playing (about level 20 or so now). One question: Are all the randies who play this game incompetent as fuck, or is that just a low level thing?

It's not just a low level thing

no, all randies

Brain fart.

It's doable if you solo, but be prepared to suffer heavy vehicle damage, die a lot from minigun fire, or crash the Cargobob and wrecking the car when your are shot out of the sky.

Skilled players can attempt to land the car and the Cargobob as soon as they reach shore, but there is rarely enough cover in the vicinity to pick off the Buzzards one by one. On top of the risky cost of repairs, there is also money wasted from deaths and ammo spent shooting down the Buzzards.

And that's not even getting into infiltration of the guarded barges, which risks damaging the Cargobob and killing you before you get to pick up the car (often respawning you back to shore to add insult to injury), especially in a situation when you can't snipe all the guards from land.

This is why I mention this needing a second player. If they provide sniping assistance in the first pass and protection using a CEO Buzzard, this could be as easy as any other mission.

over lvl 200 and they might not die to NPCs

i love how the buzzards can aim for you and shoot at you before the black respawning screen is even gone

It's just a low level thing. My second character is in the 10s, and I had a rough time with the shootout from that one Lamar mission

Be sure not to stand anywhere near your vehicle while shooting buzzards

that's perfectly fine too, user

gtag sucks at sourcing cars. What a surprise.

And yet, if you blew that up before getting to your warehouse, you wouldn't pay a cent and would have a chance at doing a better mission.

>get a Nero custom
>google pictures of the real Bugatti it's based off of
>paint mine accordingly
>get to spoilers
>they do give traction apparently
>stock spoiler gives nothing
>carbon spoiler literally exactly the fucking same as the stock one does
>but stock spoiler resembles the real vehicle more

BRAVO ROCKSTAR

And we're still lucky that it actually resembles Chiron from all angles, unlike literally any other car in GTA V that is half one car half other car.

Hey, at the very least money glitches show up more frequently on PS4.

Rockstar and their shitty fetish to turn everything into carbon is horrendous

they understand the average player's taste

>Cargobob for 600k
Memeing aside I wouldnt buy that piece of shit for a dollar. Not least till rockstar fixes the drop bug

Yeah, but they're usually shit like "Get five people together, perform a blood sacrifice and you'll be able to double car sales" now.

I miss the days of being able to kill a hooker in my Adder, leave it in the garage and have them multiply. That was so easy.

I don't know, I haven't gotten any "drop bug" in forever

Cool post but could I get it in carbon?

I left mine with the default non-custom spoiler because I'm not even using it in races in the first place.

MODS ARE ASLEEP

POST CUTE P F I S T E R S

>7 Pegassis / Lambors to choose from
>8 Grottis / Ferraris to choose from
>only 3 Pfisters / Porsche
What the fuck, Rockstar?

Y tho

The Nero Custom is probably the most competent super right now.
Why even get one and not use it? It's not like it's a shit vehicle like the Lynx.

The only time it didnt drop the damn car was the last bob mission I got and thats only because I dropped it off the shore before it had the chance.

Not that it mattered because I go jewed by the buzzards instead

The only German manufacturer that Rockstar likes is Mercedes.

>The Nero Custom is probably the most competent super right now.
Nope, not at all. It's neither amongst the top 3 fastest or the top 3 best handling ones, thing's average at best. You've been bamboozled by Rockstar into buying a shit car.

It's the most jack of all trades you contrarian shitbag.
It's not the best at anything but it's the most rounded.

Maybe if those new Stunt tracks weren't so fucking straight lined and the 7B was still competent in the speed department.

A good Nero Driver can smoke a 7B driver with that speed most of the time. Unless of course... *gasp* there's a "technical" track

Tyrus and X80 wave as they go by you

My good friends, is there any individual present that is able to educate me on the name of this automobile?

>Tyrus
>X80
You're not serious, are you?
At least say Tempesta or Zentorno

Give me the rundown on the Tyrus then

Who /lgbt/ here?

hold W

Thanks senpai

Why are there so many goddamn hackers in this game, I just bought it two days ago and almost every lobby there's at least one hack sending cash or boosting my skill.

blaim rockstar for providing such shitty anti-cheat services
youtube.com/watch?v=zEZL4ult9n0

>getting a Retro abortion
literally neck yourself

>we will never get a spoilerless comet

>not playing Singleplayer first
are you inbred or something?

Why did you link that vid. I could have sworn my brain had finally erased the last remnants of it, but no. You show up and reassert. Fuck you, user.

those tabs are way to big to be real acid, that guy got fake shit

>permenently erasing kino from your memory
>not watching the same film bi-annually so you can experience it in waves

Any takers for Criminal Mastermind attempts?

>take a corner in a Rumpo Custom
>flip over

hehe that's what you get for not buying the youga ya little fuccboi hehe

>take a corner in a Futo
>tail kicks out

why can't we get a topless comet

>take a corner
>never put it back

>start accelerating in a muscle car
>wheelspin

>Take the wastelander offroad
>rooftop drifting