Tfw never been stopped by cop or given speeding ticket

>tfw never been stopped by cop or given speeding ticket
Who /goodboy/ here?

u mean /whiteboi/ ?

I'm Mexican and never been stopped, now what?

mexican and shitposts on Veeky Forums
guess it checks out

Have been stopped once for a routine control, had no first aid kit and a light shining on my license plate was damaged.
Was told to get it fixed and they let me go.

I speed 10+ over all the time, never been pulled over for the 10 years I've had my license.

>Toyota Avalon
>Veteran plates

Pretty much makes me invisible. If I were in an actual car, I'd probably get ticketed instantly.

Same here OP

Driving a wagon is stealth mode.

I've never been stopped...up until 2 days ago. For a license plate light. No ticket, no warning, just said to get it fixed. A damn license plate light.

>tfw the last 3 stops ended in verbal warnings and no tickets

Currently however I don't know if I'm just not worth it to the cops because I'm always driving like a retard (ebrake drifting through roundabouts, blasting Eurobeat, going generally 20 over the speed limits etc) and they never seem to pull me over for it the closest I've ever gotten was I was sinking around and then a cop followed me around for 5 mins

>use parents car
>driving 10-20 over the limit consistently for 6 years and nothing
>buy FoST
>make tires screech at most turns and accelerations
>often 30-40 over limit
>still nothing after over a month
its just a matter of time, but i cant let my dreams be dreams.

Was going 42 in a 20 school zone and I have no fucking idea how the cop let me go with a written warning. He liked that my record was clean but shit was that a bullet I dodged.

I bought a Caprice PPV, the state troopers and my county have them so I do 90+ all the time on the highway.
/blendin/

>had no first aid kit
is this a thing?

Pulled over in bum fuck Polk County FL. Learned it was practically the speed trap HQ of FL, many months later.
Going 76 in a 45. Ticket cost 159

you're obviously not mature enough to be driving

>driving in France
>stopped because I didn't have a fluorescent vest in my car
the absolute state of France

how did they know?

In some places, yes. While not a requirement in some places, it is good practice to carry some form of first aid along with a flashlight and other basic shit that can help out in an emergency.

Polk county is unironically the worst fucking county in Florida, and I say that as someone from Osceola

I honestly have no idea, maybe the police officer was some sort of dog that can sniff fluorescent vests

Polk blows dick, but Stark was the absolute worst speed trap in the state for a while.

It's so easy to spot a redditor.

>actual car

what did he mean by this

ive never been stopped because theyve never been able to stop me

im a good boy

>worst fucking county in Florida
>thinking there's a good one

>ebonyfag with dreads and a shoebox
>pulled over usually in the good part of town for failure to clear passing lane (middle) or travelling suspiciously at the speed limit exactly for long stretches (cruise control)
>car smells like taco bell and salon conditioner
>Never get a ticket
They can just say they're looking for weed I wouldn't be offended desu

There are several, you just have to find the ones with the highest concentration of white people.

Probably a sports car or a car that isn't a sedan that was designed to just go from A to B without any driving experience in mind

Pulled over once for speeding on the way to work
60 in a 45 at like 4 am.
He sees me with my desert cammies and let's meet go with a warning.
"I don't want to see you speeding around here anymore,"

I also got pulled over for no right turn from 8-10am in some bullshit 2% suburban neighborhood where they don't like po' folk driving through.

Otherwise I go 50 in 35 every day and 100 on the 65 mph freeway every day and have never gotten pulled over. I ride a motorcycle though, so they might just leave me alone hoping I kill myself or don't want to embarrass themselves when I get away.

>been pulled over 5 times in 11 years
>never gotten a ticket or written warning, Only verbal warning

Who here /white/?

Been pulled over for stuff but always a verbal warning and never had a speeding ticket either

>tfw gotten like 6 different tickets and only let off once

I guess being potato-nigger really isn't white...

I've been stopped every year I have been driving for high speed.

/badboys/ detected

I had my license for over 2 years and I've been stopped twice.
Never for speeding or bad behaviour but they always checked me for drugs because I'm sleep deprived and look messy

I've been stopped a bunch of times but never for a moving violation.
>pop the hood
>omg where is your carb sticker
Fuck me.

>He doesn't have his carb sticker and a current smog check pass immediately available

one word: fuzzbuster

49 in a school zone 25. over $300 in manatee county.

I have been stopped once.
MFW you realise the cop was just bored and wanted to talk

No lie, I know someone who got caught doing 90 in a 25mph school zone and got off without a ticket.

dumb frogposter

It's pretty easy to spot a body bag too.
Drive safe out there

Never been stopped before my car was rear-ended a month ago. After that was pulled over 3 times in 4 days for driving without rear plates.

danks fer ur surbids

Never stopped or anything but had SOO many close calls. I'm really pushing my luck at this point. My latest close call was when I was leaving my subdivision.
>kids standing outside playing
>they see me pull up at stop sign next to them
>they start cheering me on to show off
>as I turn I give it half throttle in 1st
>BRRRAAAABABABA
>slam second
>loud pop from exhaust, probably fireball
>notice car behind me
>slow down
>See cop change into oncomming lane and pass said car
>Speeds up and starts tailgating me
>Oh fuck
>follows me almost the whole way to work
>finally turns off without pulling me over

I thought for sure I was gonna get fucked for reckless driving in a residential area. I'm sure he just heard my car and wanted to scare the shit out of me as a warning. I actually know where the cop lives in my subdivision, he drives a C5 z06 so he's probably somewhat forgiving of me.

Literally everywhere but America

Nah Florida is pure AIDS.
I to live there with family that still does. I'm never going back.

>tfw 5 time drug felon with dozens of car searches

Who /badgirl/ here?

>girl

can't shoop your beard? faggot

It should meet a grill.

I'm black, live in a suburb and have never been stopped

white bois on suicide watch

I can makeup it away.

Give it time on hrt and laser and its gone ;)

My fiancee is gorgeous actually

She looks better without the glasses

she'd look even better with my dick in her mouth

I've gotten like 12 tickets in my lifetime, but when you live in a third world shithole, no one cares.

I got a parking ticket once, on a public holiday with the city half empty. Careless of me to think local cops were on holiday too.
Also got pulled over for speeding twice but no fine.
Then I got pulled over for NOT speeding - on a stretch of road known to have many prostitutes around, cop straight up asked me if I was out whoring. I replied I was going to the town festival, he lectured me on fines for picking up whores and let me go.
And the weirdest of all, I got pulled over at 8am in a small town, for no reason other than being the only car around. It was one of those routine checks but what the hell were they even doing there at 8am I wonder

Kind of hard to get a speeding ticket when you ride the bus, NEET

Yeah she does, who doesn't look better without glasses?

Septum piercing a shit.

Frosty looks good but did he keep his dick?

I had a pretty traumatic experience with the law
>be me 23, white, glasses, overweight, Iron Maiden sweater and jeans
>car is 9 years old Yaris
>went eating out with friends then we all parked (3 cars) in front of a little public park
>talking, putting some music on the car stereo, someone smoked a blunt
>everyone eventually leaves, I'm waiting for weed guy to take a piss in the bushes before driving him home
>suddenly, the police. A single car, two officers
>they say they're here for noise complaints, then one of them looks me in the eye and tells me I look like a junkie
>some of the weed smell must have rubbed off on me...oh well. I'm clean.
>told to get out of car, comply. Bend on the hood, comply.
>one of them produces a gun - an assault rifle by the looks of it - and keeps it pointed at me while the other pats me and makes me empty my pockets
>having found nothing on my person, they say I should just give up the drugs I have or they will search the car
>tell them they can look for all I care - I have never smoked not even tobacco
>rifle cop says they will do just that
>other cop starts poking around the car with a flashlight, removing everything he can find in the glovebox and under the seats. He looks in the trunk too.
>by now it's over an hour I've been here waiting for these two chucklefucks to end this farce
>eventually after not finding fucking anything they tell me I'm free to go "but we're keeping an eye on you"
>they drive off and weed guy comes out of the bushes and we leave too
I'm not entirely sure they weren't abusing their power. But I had nothing they could find so I didn't really care.

This is why I believe in Dash cam with multiple lenses and a good mic, this shit has happened to me before as well

Idk but dat ass

No tickets and no accidents.

Once got a warning for going 46 in a 30. I was speeding, sure, but the road should be a 40 or so. It is a mile long stretch of road with no driveways or stop signs.

I speed a lot, but I follow traffic. Weaving in and out will get you.

I live in ontario. My mom works for the provincial police, my wifes uncle works for the city police and my brother is in the rcmp. I've been pulled over atleast 50 times. I've only gotten 2 speeding tickets, one for 137 in a 90 (nocked down to 95) and 110 in a 70 (down to 80). Where I am nobody pulls me over anymore. Its great to be a white, blonde haired, blue eyed, 6'4" man.

lmfao this place gets weirder every day

>the absolute state of frosty

Story time:
>Coming back from a movie last night (Around 1:30 AM)
>Turn in on the last main street before where I live
>I see a cop car
>The cop just crosses three lanes
>Waves me to stop
Papers please, I am stopping you for routine alcohol check
>Scramble as it isn't my car
>Finally give it to him
Your Inspection is due, since 2014
>>I have no idea Mr. Officer, the car isn't mine
>He makes me open the trunk to check all the junk that need to be there(triangle, reflective vest, first aid kit)
Have you been drinking alcohol
>>No, I haven't
Well the lack of inspection will be X amount
>>I didn't know about that, but if needs be I will pay up
>He sat there for 20 seconds
Get in the car and if you are driving tomorrow get the papers fixed
>>Thank you, have a great night

In truth, the car is mine and is on my father's name because insurance costs. I know what is wrong with it, just too lazy to go fix the documents

Forgot image.

I though he was disgusting at first but holy shit he got it together I'd fuck and suck him if he still had a dick.

Still got the dick, yeah. Little shy about the idea of SRS honestly

I live there and it is the biggest shithole with the most hardass cops in the state

i get pulled over like 3 times a year.
One of them this year was even entrapment.
some under cover cop riding a civilian car was driving under the speed limit so I passed him...

Turned on his lights a few seconds later and pulled me a over for ", speeding". Fucking hate this country.

>only got a ticket for going 123km/h in a 73km/h zone
>cop was being a hardass

This is the kind of attitude that prevents us from having nice things

I was pulled over in Yuma on my way to San Diego about two weeks back going about 90 in a 65. Dude wrote me a ticket for going 75 in a 65. Since it's only for 10-over I'm tempted to just ignore it and see if the judge throws it out. Esp. since defensive driving fees are ~$250.

I've also ignored a "failure to yield to emergency vehicles" citation with no points on my license a year later.

Anyone else ignore a speeding ticket?

>be me, 25 in tech program
>bout 5 years ago I was on lunch at school and i'd sometimes take mom's civic for the spin on the highway
>hit 100 maybe once, only did 95 this day
>going along and slowing down when the trees started breaking up, must have been doing 90 when the cop in the u-turn saw me and flashed his lights
>instead of immediately pulling over like a faggot I just slowed and kept going
No tickets, ate some muchrooms and brownies later and had good chills all night

Nice. Jew York gives us "points" on our license and if we accumulate so many over a certain period they rape us with even more fees. It's lovely, who wouldn't want to be here?

I never have but then again I've only had my license for a few months
Put it off for the longest time

Decided to get permit when I was 17, got all that driving practice shit done and a month or so after I was 18 I was failed by a super bitchy proctor for not getting into the left hand turn lane when going into a residential (cause the lane was occupied by a car coming the opposite direction). A week later my permit expired and I went to college a little after that. Since I was away from home I didn't have a car anyway so I never needed a license. wasn't until after I graduated that I finally got it.

That's literally every white first world country ever

>"sir do you know how fast you were going"
>No
>"oh shit lol ok my bad I'll ask someone else"
it's literally that easy speedcucks

Same shit in VA dingus

This brings back memories of Rucka Rucka Ali

>ones with the highest concentration of white people.

>all white neighborhoods or majority white neighborhoods
>good

good goy keep thinking that!

Oh shit I'm glad someone else also remembered

More like fag boys

>1 ticket and 1 point for driving 70km/h in a 60
bad boy here

damn wrong image

>pulled over five times, including once in newly bought, unregistered car with all the paperwork left at home
>never gotten a ticket

I'm even brown so I don't know how the fuck this keeps happening.

Have never been pulled over while driving, but commonly when passenger. Hmm...

stopped by a cop in a residental area for going 37 in a 25 area
warned me that earlier another car swerved into a house fence
its a literal straight road for a mile

Jokes on u OP, I just got one yesterday for hooning out of state.

>be 18
>drive 1995 car with loud v8 and fucked exhaust
>get pulled over on the daily

I've only been stopped once, and that was for a random breath test.

Can someone post the DO NOT DRIVE THIS CAR IMAGE?

Asking for a friend

>Literally everywhere but America
Nope

>got my license at 17
>First car was an Oldsmobile intrigue
> FWD but still fun with decent power
>"""""Drifted""""" it everywhere I went in the winter time cuz snow
>Summer time speed everywhere, except areas I know have cops around, or if I'm tired
>Sell it and bought a Miata
>Same shit but now with manual transmission and no safety features

In reality I'm a fucking idiot but hey, my driving record is perfect, haven't gotten pulled over or crashed yet. i should probably stop before my luck runs out though