/utg/ - Undertale General

fFight of the Bumblebee Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

nostalgebraist.tumblr.com/post/145300459799
pastebin.com/EzpLtm4w
pastebin.com/u/Ononymous
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for sans is not that hard.

U WHAT?

daily reminder that even papyrus hates alphys

Is that why he forces her to run while hooting and hollering about how great she is

he was trying to work her up to confessing her crimes and facing justice, it would have worked if asgore wasn't also complicit

Daily reminder that chara wets the bed

daily reminder that this goat is objectively the best character

Beetatton is cute! CUTE!

Goat

Children

>propagating trans-species nonsense
Absolute heresy

This

they will be cleansed

Many have tried.

All have failed.

Whatever happened to those two sansfags that would speak to each other in puns?

just stopping in to say I like this goat

Sssssssssssorry, but you're sssssssssssssssorely missssssssstaken

older goat children

Sans isn't even the best skeleton or best boss fight

I like him and his son!

best taste in the thread

Serial Murderer is your very best friend.

What about his daughter?

I have to disagree about "possible == realistic", 500 septillion resets is a ludicrous figure. At one per second, you're talking 15 pentillion years. That length of time basically has no meaning to the average brain.

They stopped fairly quickly. The other one admitted defeat if I remember correctly.

She is passionate and hard working and determined to protect everyone! I like that about her, even if she could use better table manners!

nowadays Sansfags just shit on people and repeat the same four old tired jokes instead of actually trying to be funny and creative.

It's possible if you have a close to stable timeloop. It's not possible if there are people who can remember all resets, like in the comic.
(for what it's worth, the number is "merely" 593 sextillion)

>200/40 = 4
This image will never, ever be okay.

Which translates into "merely" 18 trillion years. There's a good chance much of the universe is cold and dead in 18 trillion years. Can a brain even store 18 trillions years of memories?

*Dangit, meant 18 quadrillion

Why does this trigger Floweyfags so much? They made Sans a good guy in the latest comics so why are you still bitching?

If I remember correctly from searching through the comic for that panel, Sans described a few hours as a short duration for a time loop, so multiply those 18 trillion years by 10,000 or so.
A brain can't store 180 quintillion years of memories, but it can probably forget things. As long as you keep count (which would be impressive, but take a negligible amount of storage) and don't bother holding onto the old stuff you could end up knowing that there were 593 sextillion resets.
The problem is that it's unbelievable that they would go through such a large number of resets before they finally end up waiting long enough for Frisk to fall into the underground. There's no way you would get to even a million resets without spending a century waiting underground some time just to see what happens.
So the situation in the comic is just impossible. Another reason it's impossible is that Sans canonically cannot remember resets.
I can think of a canon-compliant scenario where there have been 593 sextillion resets and Sans knows it, if you're interested, but it doesn't fit the comic.

Because it's poorly written. I don't particularly like or dislike Sans or Flowey.

So is every other Floweypot comic but this one actually acknowledges Floweys sin so t triggers you fucks

I don't think I've read any other Floweypot comics. I have no reason to believe this one is particularly bad, but it's bad, and other people post about it, so I post about it.

time for snek?

>he responded
FOOLISH
FOOLISH
FOOLISH

Reminder that Undertale is a metaphor for Catholicism
nostalgebraist.tumblr.com/post/145300459799

>You may cry out: but my flesh stings and sears! Remember that the flesh is nothing and the soul is everything. You may cry out: but they’re killing me! Remember that your soul does not die. You may cry out: but it isn’t fair! Remember that you are already tainted.

What this tells me is that the Genocide route is fucking justified.

Why is snek sad

why does chara poop so much

Because they're a human and that's what humans do, you stupid monster.

Also, after eating the buttercups they had bloody diarrhoea

Chara is Satan (the fallen, get it?)
True Pacifist is Heaven. Neutral is Purgatory - you don't go to Heaven right away, but you're not locked out of it. Genocide is Hell. You don't ever get to go to Heaven (because Soulless Pacifist).
Most of your problems are caused not by your own actions, but by those of your ancestors (being human/original sin).
Your soul persists after the death of your body.
Don't murder anyone, even if they try to murder you. Turn the other cheek.

Not canon

It has been months since I have posted in the gote inclination. I will now post in the gote inclination.

>the symptoms of eating buttercups didn't happen to a person who ate buttercups

You're too late user! The gotes have gone!

Huh. Asrielfags have been posting more vigorously lately.

I'm gonna grab Asriel and run! You can't stop me!

Except that's not Catholicism at all. That's not even Christian. Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory are all in the afterlife, so you're insinuating that Frisk is dead (in spite of having a body). Neither Heaven nor Purgatory would have the influences of Flowey. Hell, meanwhile, would not give its occupants the power to live out their sadistic fantasies. After all, it isn't meant to be pleasant for them. Most importantly: The "turn the other cheek" story doesn't mean "Don't murder anyone even in self-defense." It means "Find a smart way to fight back against those stronger than you." The custom at the time the story was created was that a backhanded slap was a condescending insult given by someone above you, while an open-palmed slap was a warrior's challenge. People would prefer to use their right hands back then, as most people are right handed and etiquette provided for people to ensure that their right hands, at least, were clean. So if someone slapped you back then, it was almost certain to be a backhanded, right-handed slap. By turning your cheek, you force the one who slapped you to deliver an open-palmed slap (insulting himself).

Hey guys. Part Ten is now up!

>pastebin.com/EzpLtm4w
>Harry Potter and the Dreamer Awakened (Part 10)
>Crossover, Post-TP, Clean, Deathly Hallow Spoilers

Read the rest here
>pastebin.com/u/Ononymous

Let me know what you think, and hope you enjoy!

Next time: An unexpected career change. And hopefully happy feels.

Asrielfags are like HPV. They dwell inside, permanently, waiting for a moment of weakness in order to proliferate.

>Voldemort
>Spare

Goat is for petting

Ask permission or you'll trigger a violent flashback of Private Asriel's tour of 'Nam.

aw hell yeah pimp

No, you're supposed to boop their snootle so much they develop stockholm syndrome and accept everything you do to them.

You become the infamous Phantom Booper

I'm taking away your gote license.

All according to plan

I am not seeing the merits of licenseless goteage

Once it's a crime to own a gote only criminals will have gotes

Try and stop me.

No one can escapes the Phantom Boop!

*Stops*

Undertale threads need to die already
The game is 10/10 but is time to stop

The abdomen looks like it's coming right out of his ass

Naive Dad best Dad

Never.

If you take the gotes off the streets, crimes will be done with goats instead.

mashallah

What even is a "goat"?

a miserable pile of boops

Like gote but with hooves instead of paws and they walk on all fours and they can't talk.

That sounds oddly like this deformed Toriel someone drew.

I can't believe Sans has hair

Would you still love your fave if they were 8 and were in a wheelchair because of what their mommy and daddy did

I just want to protect his smile

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

Reminder that Asgore adopted cheerful naivety as a coping mechanism after he vowed to commit genocide, and after faking it for more than a human lifespan no longer knows how to return to being the "real" Asgore and is unable to take off the mask

>implying Toby is that good of a writer

>that
>good writing

No!

Its not amazing but its more clever than Toby 'the hack' Fox could come up with

Excuse you his NAME is Radiation.

stop living in the past, grandpa

The future is now

fight me

First name Fwug

there is no hack other than the ur-hack, Andrew "Zahhak" Hussie

No