Does anyone here know what kind of car this is?

Does anyone here know what kind of car this is?

E92?

Civic with a bodykit

One with a color combination that should make it very, very easy to find

That fat rear end and the crunched up front nose reminds me of an early model Focus.

Did this nigger do something nasty? Looks like CCTV screengrab.

Can you get some different frames from the video?

This is fun, it's like I have a real detective job instead of my depressing office job.

nissan altima or some sort of infiniti

This looks like the best guess I could give.

>Weaponised Veeky Forumstism time

This is by far the best one I can muster. I apologize.

This does look pretty close.
Did these come factory with sunroof and no spoiler?

Kia optima?

Spoiler was an option, as was the sunroof. Both were available as "upgrades".

Much appreciated! May you have good outcome today.

motion or slightly different frames could help considerably rather than the most objectively clear.

No worries, I'm just joggin my noggin for cars with this profile. Early generation G35 comes to mind.

Keep in mind, it's almost exclusively assholes who drive older G35's, so if this guy did something scummy there's a good chance he drives a G35.

some sort of weird dodge stratus

This. Even if it reveals one additional detail it'll make it a whole lot easier to identify.

Agreed. I'm trying to get a better idea on how the tail lights would be visible from the front/side like that. There are some cars where it's more prominent that they wrap around fully, and others where just the corner/point is visible.

I'm personally trying to get a better idea of the headlights. The shape visible in OP's pic and curve of the front bumper were what made me guess E92.

It definitely looks to have a short front overhang, which is why I thought G35 - they front fascia is really tight against the front wheels.

Getting a better view of the bigger shapes would help too, like the overall shape of the windows, and how high/square the rear end is.

I'm pretty sure it's a 2-door as well, since there's only 1 pillar visible in the side windows.

I don't think so, I think we can see two sets of door handles. The rear door looks shorter though, that's what I've been focusing on. Cars with a door handle far back on the rear door.

They also look to be chrome. I know mid 2000's KIA Optimas came with chrome door handles, but the front end doesn't seem to match up. It's hard to get a clear view of the headlights.

Maybe?

It's a fucking e90 m3, it's a 4 door with the e92 lights.

There's a big black opening in the centre of the grille, though. BMW definitely fits the bill but they have a distinct coloured split down the middle. Hard to make out if that's there from the grainy photo.

M3s have a little vent in the fender though, which is completely absent in the pic.
Also body-color door handles.

OP you need to get some more screengrabs for us, a single shot is going to yield inconclusive results.

Hurry, before Veeky Forums gets bored and goes back to fighting about GTRs and Corvettes.

If it is a civic, then I think the bumper and wheels are aftermarket. Which I think would be appropriate, as most shitty aftermarket parts are going to be on a fifteen year old civic.

I would also guess scion tc

That's just it, we need to get better shots to identify the stuff that likely wouldn't be modifiable, like the shape of the windows, trunk lid, overhangs, etc.

lol that captcha

This is the only other (good?) picture I can get. Camera only takes shots every few seconds.

>spend money on cameras
>to record everything
>eventually need to use their footage
>it's useless shit

Why even have cameras man.

Same thing I told the employer

Tell Mr. Shekelstein he needs to spend a little more money on storage (hard drives) so he can get better resolution and a higher frame rate. Any business should have at least a 48-72 hour backup of full footage from all cameras in use.

Anything less is really just a waste of time and money. Unless someone is monitoring the cameras live, 24/7 (which would cost way more) - you might as well just install dummy cameras for a deterrent effect.

Nissan maxima

THE PROPHECY WAS RIGHT.

OH SHIT

>sedan
>stupid purple paint
>giant shiny wheels

there was like a 9/10ths chance of it being owned by a negro. Which increased the chances of it being a nissan.

It's this car you morons