The reason for all the salt

>be American
>drive to cars and coffee
>your leafe springs break because they are from the stoneage
>dosent matter there are no safety inspections in the land of the free anyway
>need to stop 4 times to fill gas tank
>all the rich people at the car meet drive supercars from Europe
>you start talking why American cars are superior to any other cars in the world
>people laugh about your lack of knowledge and bad taste
>girls laugh about your cheap plastic interior and silly look of your car
>drive home
>Spin out of the corner because of rigid rear axle
>go on Veeky Forums and shitpost about superior American cars

That's pretty much the reason why poor Veeky Forums fags shit on any car that's not American.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13846488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be europoor
>get shot by muhammed al bazaar

>Be Canadian
>Hu-flung-dung and Muhammad al Achbar rolling around speaking their ching-chong and mudslime language driving Lamborghinis and Ferraris with New Driver stickers on the back
Nuke us. Please.

Or you could just like, not make shitposting threads and appreciate cars from yurop, burgerland, glorious NIPPON, and kangarooland for the things they each do well.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Die infidels

>Be American
>have 83 times more gun dead people every year then all victims of terrorattacks in the EU combined
>think it's unsafe to live in Europe
The level of education in your country is really 3rd world tier

>be europoor
>literally taxed because your engine is too big and oppressive

I drive a 4.2l V8 and I pay 217€ tax for the whole year. No idear what your talking about to be honest.

Why do you all do this? Go to /bant/ and stop shitting up this board.

Assmad GM fangirl detected

Guys check my superior ride.
>fuck yeah

O B S E S S I O N

The total murder rate is 70 times higher in the US than the highest country in the EU, best of all it's highest in white states so they can't even blame black or Mexican people.

>citation needed: the post

what country?

If its not a classic car then im calling bullshit

>making up reasons why Canada is bad
Go to any other North American or European country right now before you start talking complaining about being a leaf. Minorities are much better integrated here and far less violent.

>spoon feed me mommy the post.

Nah, that would be the sane thing to do.

My 6L W12 is only £305 a year, driving over here is a lot cheaper than you think.

>driving over here is a lot cheaper than you think
owning a car is a lot cheaper than some uneducated burgers think, although that varies from country to country
driving is undeniably much more expensive than in the US because of fuel prices

stop projecting, europoor

> what is burden of proof the post

Wow you really showed them.

>the reason for all the salt
>i c y r o a d s

Sure smells like poorfag butthurt in here.

I don't think I've ever met a European in the states that owns an exotic other than one guy with a 355. Here's what real life is like

>be in London
>see a 3 year old Gallardo
>chrome wrapped
>driven by someone from UAE
>crowd of 50 screaming people around it
>people falling over themselves to take pictures of it
>oh blessed Mohammed, please let me thank you for gracing me with the presence of this vehicle!

>be in SF Bay
>drive F40 through San Francisco
>get some thumbs up, European tourists take pictures but locals don't give a shit

>things that never happend

That's because no one right in their mind cares about being in the states.

There's hundreds of videos of "car spotters" flipping out over cars in London, yet strangely you don't see any videos of this from SF, despite a huge meet happening downtown each year as well as Exotic owners club meets driving between Marin and down the Peninsula multiple times a week, and the biggest cars and coffees around in Blackhawk. Same goes for other rich areas like Connecticut, Orange County, etc. It seems in Europe seeing a car is somehow an accomplishment? Here in the US people are really only concerned with driving cars.

Stop fucking responding you idiots.

strawpoll.me/13846488

Can't speak for whole Europe. I was at car meetings in Germany, Netherlands and in the UK. A lot of people here are really obsessed with cars. Same counts for Japan. No one would hate about cars from other countries. It seems like an American thing to shit about cars from other parts of the world because of blind patriotism that turns out to be pretty destructive. Why can't you amerifats enjoy all kinds of cars?

>Coil spring: first used on vehicles in 1763
>Transverse fibreglass leaf spring: first used on vehicles in 1984

>Implying any current production sportscar from the USA has a solid rear axle

Amerifats do which is a ton of their of their high end sports cars sold are European or Japanese and half of them are manuals. Where do you think most of your Porsches, AMGs, ///Ms, and GTRs go to?

Its really more of a shitposters on Veeky Forums kind of deal, who might not even be American. The Corvette is a genuinely amazing car.

We do, ignore the random online shitters. C&C MN was full of everything you could think of, from personal experience. First time I saw an F40, exocet miata, Holden ute, and a real AC Cobra in real life.

Why are brits so tan these days?

Just rangeban amerifats and eurocucks

expect for Alphonse of course

yes :3

T. Amerikek from pol

nope, not an amerifat

want me to post proof that I am not an amerifat?

Europe is used to looking at millions of diesel corsa's and other small cownboxes. So even a GT-R is a rare occurrence. Those car spotting video's are really cringe though. The hoards of autists with dslr's chasing after a Stock GT-R with a wrap...Ughh. Park that car or a 458 downtown in North America and not many people will acknowledge it.

Sorry sweetie, I've already got proof that you are

kek

that one isn't me though

>i-it wasn't me!!1
Nice try anime nerd

i want you to post proof of you killing yourself

t. Muhammad al-faisal ibn bashir

Why are republitards so violent?

>what is your fag and gay the post

lol look it up fagnigger stop being a lasy leftist

>pretending to be me
Nice try ameritard

Explain why my wallet doesnt have american dollars then you inbreed autist

How many fractions of a US cent is this

>still pretending to be me
I'm not a dirty mexican. I'm black

The us cent is worthless sweetie

Can I be S/o/viet too?

We are all S/o/viet

I have a shop that specializes in Euro cars, my family has worked at this location for over 40+ years.

I will never personally rely on a euro shitbox to get me anywhere. It is nothing but a status symbol to show off to other braindead normies, just take a look at Mercedes quality nowadays, it make me sick to my stomach.

nice, sperg more

Kys retard

that's it! more! sperg more!

>ITT: assblasted amerilards

Disappointing, Veeky Forums
/g/ has many more little Anime girl

>soviet is having an identity crisis

lmfao. Bruh, stop talking to yourself. you're gonna scare the rest of the busriders.

>newfag doesn't know any other user can use my name and pretend to be me

congrats on outing yourself, red.ditor

>pretend to be me

Who would ever actually want to impersonate one of the biggest faggots on Veeky Forums? lmfao

>be a yurocuck fanboy
>save up every penny from mediocre desk job
>go out and lease a Porsche 911
>bring it out to cars and coffee
>excited to show off and regurgitate dealer brochure info to anyone who asks
>suddenly, Jethro arrives with his offensive, ancient Dodge
>the exhaust makes your ears bleed
>the rumble of its gargantuan engine - an iron block heavier than your entire car - fractures your tender shin bones from across the lot
>everyone rushes away from you sports car to surround the beast
>weep yourself to sleep knowing your faggotry will never overcome the desire of normies to see old cars

But European sports cars are meh when you're on a budget. A used 2015 mustang gt will out preform any European car in that price range. Sure when you get into supercar territory the European cars are great, but their mid range line up is weak sauce

Old cars rock dood

Who gives a fuck? I'd cross shop an e30 and a third gen f-body equally. Of course they have more high end options, but you get what you pay for in interior luxuries.

>be American
>have cars that are are larger than the majority of europoor roads

user you didn't sage

b
lol

An e36 is much better than your American garbage. Shit taste indeed. Sad.

i have literally never seen this

in fact, i have literally never seen a "New Driver sticker"

t. montreal

europe has the best econoboxes though

also you can get a used porsche for like 5k and it'll probably be more fun than a shitty modern american muscle car that can't turn, is too heavy to go fast, and melts in a light breeze

You could bring up so many good memes and that's all you ended up with? Many such cases, sad

Japan does. How can you think Europe has the best ecoboxes? Give me some some actual examples.

turbo 4s ftw

i know which cars and coffee this was, i was just in the alfa dealer and that exact 4c was sitting next to this quadrofoglio my boss took me to test drive. it sounds reeeeeeeeeeeeeally good and has carbon ceramics and green+white stitching