ITT cars driven strictly by douchebag assholes

ITT cars driven strictly by douchebag assholes

This is so strange to see for someone who lives in Eastern Europe, where every working class man drives either a Volkswagen Passat or an Audi A4. Oh and let's not forget the rural underclassmen special - Audi 80.

BMW

t. BMW cuck

Jaguars

Just the new ones, and especially the tools that drive Cooper's.

Porsche hands down. Especially when your wife doesn't let you get a 911 and you have to settle for a woman tier Cayman or Boxster. Extra douche points for a convertible.

It's almost always an asian douchebag driving these

Meanwhile people driving the non-m ones are usually normal

but the only porsches are hardtop 911s and whatever supercar theyre making at the moment

a cayenne is just a VW

In France the Audi A3 had been for a long time a car driven by assholes due to being the cheapest premium car assholes could buy.

In western Europe at least premium german cars in general tend to attract self-important cocks who seek the social prestige a bimmer or an Audi can give, but deep down they're still horrible people (although I get the feeling that Mercedes escaped that).

Audi
BMW
Infiniti
Subaru
Tesla

Basically any brand that gives the illusion of performance, luxury, and exclusivity while delivering none.

ha, gottem

There is not a single Mclaren 650/675lt owner i would ever want to have a conversation with

All the interesting ones have P1s already.

>Jetta and golf
>most BMW drivers
>giant lifted trucks
>riced out civics
>riced out anything
>muscle cars
>expensive exotic super cars
I'm just gonna stop here because when I think about it I could go on for some time but I just don't care.

>t. Bitter Busrider

t. subaru owner

go redline your 4 cylinder engine with fart can exhaust on the way to the vape shop boy racer

spot on

>cayman gt4
>douche or woman tier

u wot m8

They tail gate and scissor overtake (no idea how its called) all the time.

Also, don't forget the phone and kids on the rear seats.

>subaru
>illusion of luxury or exclusivity

lmao @ the handicaps prowling on Veeky Forums these days

illusion of performance

What is it about german cars that attracts so many faggots

illusion of performance, luxury, and exclusivity

Porsche and mercedes are at least better than the others because they price out the common variety dickheads

Did someones m'iata get BTFO by a old Golf Diesel?

Name some normal people brands that are producing luxury sports sedan with manual transmission and not FWD.

All the other brands are producing shit that is fwd or sports cars that aren't sedans

Cadillac is the only one that comes to mind at the moment. KIA is coming out with the stinger soon, don't know if you would consider that a luxury brand

cadillac, alfa romeo, and mercedes

Cadillac actually has performance
Alfa Romeo actually has performance and exclusivity
Mercedes actually has luxury and exclusivity

Cadillac
Alfa
Mercedes
Porsche
Lexus

I wouldn't consider Alfa, mercedes, and porsche "normal" people brands, at least not in the US. People here see euro brands as more high end and they're usually more expensive

i see mercedes and porsches every single day

A giulia is cheaper than a CTS-V or E class so theres no reason not to add it in the list

On the other hand douchbags getting a gti with their parents money are the only reason why vw keep selling the golf in north america and those guys tend to get the manual because it make them feel manlier same thing with other german brands.

If douchbags liked Cadillac they would sell way more manual cars.

Valet here:

-Dodge Avenger
-Toyota Prius
-Smart Fortwo
-Any lifted truck that has never left pavement
-Hummer H2
-Nissan Titan
>Corvette

Guessing you live in a small town, when I lived in a small town everyone thought I was loaded because I drove an 11 yr old bimmer. Moved to LA and almost everybody has a mercedes, bmw or porsche.

I drive a GTI and I'm an asshole. Checks out.

Lol cool memes I don't drive a subaru though

Maybe being a bitter little asshole on the internet will help you get a car though

Remember the Audi offer a large luxury estate that out accelerates the Viper

7:01

None road legal semi slicks, nice try.

semi slicks legal in free countires

Around where I live, I have to give the torch of douchebaggery to Maserati. Usually driven by Chinese trustfund babies that could not drive to save their lives or by plastic housewives that are on their 3rd facelift.

>cars only driven by true driving bros

Try to deny it

Taxis

>"Every car and type of car I don't like or can't afford"

>implying their isn't a ton of heavily in debt people driving Audis on finance

driving a 13 years old VW Golf in germany. Yes, the new ones are idiot magnets or senior carriage

I disagree about Volkswagen. They're driven by pretty regular people. Audi though is pretty much driven by cunts though.

this too

You mean Uber drivers
>yeah I'm an uber so I can stop anywhere I want with my hazards on
>yeah let me cut you off and then stop (with hazards on)
>illegal u-turn? What is that?

this guy knows whats up

Audi, BMW and VW

Ubers have been pretty great in my experience. Taxis have been a fucking nightmare though, they smell like piss and the drivers are always some lunatic straight off the boat.

Whats up?

ITT: mad white boy bus drivers that are mad at people with money

>mad white boy bus drivers that are mad at people with money
Still better than being black and stealing out of jealousy what you haven't earned :')

No mr.bait we just pointing out the most common brand of cars that do the stupidest shit on road

>mad at people with audi or vw
>mad at people with money
Are you also physically retarded or it's just your brain that's fucked up?

That's not even an m3

riced out BRZ or FRS or 86s or whatever should be impounded especially if they have a stupid fucking loud exhaust

listen to that 4 cylinder cry out in anguish like a vacuum cleaner in heat. Just awful. You have to be a dickhead to do that to your car and even more of a dickhead to leave your garage with those piles of shit and ruin everyone elses day with the sights and sounds of your "drift" "missile"

>was next to riced up BRZ at stop lights
>he does some revving and wants to be hardcore speedboi
>i'm in a old inline 6 sedan
>light changes
>rekt BRZ fag badly
>get to speed limit
>soon after BRZ speeds by to try and make himself feel better

Couldn't they have at least put a turbo on the BRZ from factory? An N/A 4 cylinder in a modern 'sports' car is ridiculous.

That's the elliot special

He wasn't really a douchebag just a mentally deranged beta. He probably would've been a douchebag though if he were more socially adept.

When I was in college, every trust fund faggot drove one of these.

this.

>muh TRUUUUCK

t. Poorfag

Same here. Have gti and golf r. Complete dickhead to everyone and everything on the road most days

what lexus is manual? my 08 is250 is but I'm pretty sure that's the last model that came with a manual.

It's also built from 75% VW parts and can't turn.

no only suv and the 4 door are douche cars.
Bitches didn't even get a real porsche

Are you from Poland? Cause you've perfectly described what people drive around here. Also, here assholes and douchebags drive BMWs

Picrel - I drive an audi myself

Call me stupid but that rear has always screamed
>RR
to me.
Pity SAAB never had the balls

>>soon after BRZ speeds by to try and make himself feel better
LOL this. It's always this. And I fucking love it.

The best was when I first got mine it had this ridiculously loud exhaust and an aftermarket lip on the front that promptly tore half off and made all this noise dragging along the street.

I've never had fags try to race me before. It was flattering, I suppose.

All these tiny jap cars are clones of MG roadsters. You know that right? And one of the most praised nip shitboxes on this board is basically an fbody mustang.

They're not sportscars, they're roadsters and pony cars. Meant for looking fast and being fun instead of going fast.

Serious sportscars that are actually homologated for REAL racing don't need to limit themselves to two doors and play limbo with the stock ride height to go fast. They are also out of the financial reach of basically everyone, even with financing, because of the cost to own. A *SPORTS* car, is, after all, for motorSPORTS and has shorter maintenance intervals and more expensive parts because every part is used and sacrificed early in the name of speed.

I was doing the speed limit in my car and some chav in his 1.2 Corsa D facelift with massive fart cannon came screaming up the 50limit road and tried to undertake me. I dropped a couple of cogs and shot off down the road (87bhp vs 325bhp lmao). I came to a stop at the next set of lights before a hueg roundabout that lets you go straight or right in the right-hand lane. They pulled up next to me and were revving their engine and it large, so I gave my car some revs then dropped the clutch when the lights turned green and shot off down the road. A couple of minutes later the lad drives past me at about 100mph and goes in front of me, then slows down to the speed limit kek

Seriously though this is the first time I've had a slightly flashy car and like every other time I'm just trying to go fetch groceries or something somebody feels the need to swerve all over the place and roar past me just to get to the next red light like he's worried about the size of his dick or something.

My car is only significant to people who give a shit about cars, because other than a few very subtle things it's no different from any other diesel rep-mobile. Which is why I love it. Most people who would actively want to race you are chill because they know what the car is and can do, and the ones who are cocks soon look pretty stunned when they see a mundane-looking (and even what some would call pretty ugly) car scream past them.

I definitely dig the sleeper mindset even more than I used to. Nobody gives a fuck when you're driving like an asshat in an old shitbox. I really wasn't expecting my fellow roadgoers to get all aggressive over what we all know is not a fancy, expensive, or fast car.

I've had less people try to goad my in my fast nearly-new sleeper than people did in my EP3 Type-R. Even tossers in their 2.0 TDI Audi A4s try to barge me out of the way at every opportunity. When it does happen in my nw car the cunt nugget soon stops tailgating me when he can't even get past me.

It's weird.