/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official Steam, Discord, or IRC group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam, discord, or IRC groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 28th of May:
1588 – The Spanish Armada, with 130 ships and 30,000 men, sets sail from Lisbon, Portugal, heading for the English Channel. (It will take until May 30 for all ships to leave port.)
1644 – Bolton Massacre by Royalist troops under the command of James Stanley, 7th Earl of Derby.
1754 – French and Indian War: In the first engagement of the war, Virginia militia under the 22-year-old Lieutenant colonel George Washington defeat a French reconnaissance party in the Battle of Jumonville Glen in what is now Fayette County in southwestern Pennsylvania.

>News
CK2 DD 17/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-51-the-roof-of-the-world.1021920/unread

EU4 DD 16/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-16th-of-may-2017.1022208/unread

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - MEIOU
mediafire.com/file/9bpv3lg9jl597dm/M&T_v1.99.01.7z

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hip.zijistark.com/releases/latest.pl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for /gsg/ is a monarchist general.

*communist general
FTFY
MP WHEN???????

Post god-tier monarchs

stop posting dead inbred crackers

Post aesthetic colonies

Lets hit the image limit this thread to piss off that one guy. Post pics

Fuck off Commies.
Pedro II was so fucking based, had he stayed on Brazil would be first world tier by now.
>american colonies

All you nigs will never be 1st world

Communism is based and white you negro

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

>white """"""""people"""""""
>god tier

>implying Germans are white

New England is continuing the actions of Old England

t.(((anglo-saxon)))

Bit late there, R&I, struggling to keep up?

Don't mind me, just posting GOAT monarch

>goy 4 not in the op

MODS
O
D
S

delicious irony

HIP links pls

SEETHING

suck my cock faggot

>tfw what it could have been

Fuck Willy for ruining everything

What do you think the irony is here?

Communism can turn anyone into a GP. It just works.

Here you go m'lad repay me with some Germaniums

hip.zijistark.com/releases/latest.pl

any tips in early industrialization for a noob in vic 2?

>tfw no feminine bf to play victoria 2 autisticly with

Liquor
Factories

End it already

If literacy is below 20%, just raise tarrifs and taxes to build up a treasury to prepare for building factories
put education slider at 100% and encourage clergymen to at least 2% in each state for better literacy growth
once literacy hits 20%, start off with building factories that work with your RGOs, liquor in provinces with wheat, glass with coal
if you have shit RGOs, then still build liquor factories as they're extremely profitable.

Liquor factories

liqq that shit up boi

thank you very much user

>can't play any /gsg/ for atleast a month

KILL MEEEE
I WANNA PLAY LIQUORIA

why not?
P-please help

suck the cum from behind my foreskin and i'll play with you cumdump

Man do I love it when the ai let's my warscore trickle to 100 for 40 points worth of waraims.

I'm not a feminine boy laddie don't want to be fucked I want to fuck a feminine boy desu

Did that Elder Kings mod for CK2 ever take off? I remember playing it a few years ago but then it completely stopped updating.

>steamcordplaza so mad they didn't get the thread they start spamming the liquor meme

How the hell am I supposed to not get annexed as Texas?

Turks>>>>>>Whites

Manage to ally with the US and call them into battle before Mexico engulfs you. You can also win some early victories against Mexico with your leaders, but that won't last more than a few months at best.

White und based Turks have awoken cCc
This desu t.unironic Turk

Anyone else feel kinda sad for R&I? He spams duplicate threads just so he can get the first post, every single day, and then his thread gets rightfully deleted?

I bet he beats his mother everytime the janny deletes his thread.

Rate my Europe.

France, Germany and Britain are all republics with frequent communist uprisings. Spain, the Italian States (save for S-P), Scandinavian states and KuK are the only relevant monarchies left. Serbia and Albania are in my sphere and monarchies though, I guess I'll need to fix that.

College away from home with a toaster laptop that can't even run eu3. I've finished Sengoku Rance 18 times. Someone save me.

I mean seriously, imagine putting in this much autistic energy just to get the new thread, only to have the based Janny come and clean up his sperge.

Can we not get him some help?

>finally cut Russia off from the rest of Europe after 200+ years of wars against Russia and their orthodox posse

feels good lads, I think I'm gonna kill some poles/habsburgs to celebrate

Can we not like, call someone, like a psychiatrist? I'm seriously worried about this man's mental health, he spams duplicate threads every single day, nobody of sound mind would do that.

There must be some way to reach out to him.

Is there any mod to make the maps in Darkest Hour look better? wish every Paradox game's map uses the style of Vic2 maps.

>college
>away from home
Shouldn't you do college things like hanging out with friends, or flirting with girls instead of autistically playing Sengoku Rance over and over again or posting here?

>2% for lit below 20%
You mean 4%, right?

Isn't it, like, our duty to support and help him through this rough period? Can we not find him a place to sleep, some food, just, y'know, help him?

If he carries on he's at risk of self harming.

Pretty whitiums and basediums
Just make sure you puppet yugoslavia and make a groBarmenia