Corvette C5 as a first car?

Corvette C5 as a first car?

Opinions?

I know how to drive manual very well, and I have several hundred hours in simulators.

It technically wouldn't be my first car, as I drove a piece of shit 2002 Ranger with a manual for a year or so.

Just get it and die in a fucking crash already
I'm sick of seeing these "HURR DURR PERFORMANCE CAR AS MY FIRST CAR BECAUSE IM A BEGINNER DRIVER AND I KNOW FUCKING EVERYTHING"
>inb4 let meltdown

This

>try harder, friend :o)

Bad idea, you're a fucking dipshit you just don't realize it yet. Get some FWD 200-250hp car and learn how shit you are bruv.

>tfw ive hooned shitboxes my whole life

>mfw the first time i got heebs hektic in a rwd v8 camaro

dem simulators helped desu senpai

>drove a piece of shit 2002 Ranger with a manual for a year or so

do it

This is what I did bruh.
Crashed the little mofo into a bus.

You won't be able to handle it, unless you've been kart racing since you were a kid, or you're scandinavian.
Get something sub 300hp and pref. Something that's heavy. But dont take my word, you'll end up crashing into a tree like my cousin did, and they get you out with the jaws of death, while you nurse your bruised bones for a year because of that weak ass body they have.

Don't listen to these faggots: simulators are really fucking good now, and several hundred hours is more than enough to throw a corvette around on the street.

its fine as a first car

just don't try to race at every light

Get a Trans Am WS6 instead. Same engine, same transmission, more seats, more cargo room, more durable. It's simply more practical for a first car and the collector value is almost the same if not more.

How old are you getting your first car?assuming you live at home still what is wrong with your parents that they would consider letting you get one as a first car? I have an 01 C5 and it's quite a bit more to drive than my old miata. I would suggest a car like a miata first to learn the basics before jumping into a higher powered sports car

You'll be fine if you don't drive like a fucking idiot. AKA, using the engine power for anything more than reaching the speed limit quickly and overtaking.

TFW this was my fav car as a kid, and i never bothered to look for one as my first car D:
Shit i might just sell my 328i and buy this.

>young male
>not utilizing the speed capabilities of his car
>not being a fucking retard.
op is gonna die

Meh. When OP rolls his car he can roll around in his chair and talk to all the young children about following the road rules.

>opinions on (insert fast car here) as first car??
>I know what kind of power it has, so I won't be a dumbass and burn rubber at every street light and causing a crash.

when will this meme end

Unfortunately some of them live to tell the tale and the cycle continues.

>I have several hundred hours in simulators
lololololol

>more durable
Don't lie to OP. I have a Z28 and the only reason I don't worry about it is because I'me close to stock power and have an auto. Where I live you only buy a manual if you hate yourself.

get a Gen 1 MR2.

good for beginners

c5's came in both auto and manual.

Buy it, but buy a cheap trash car as well.
You don't wanna daily a car you value too much.

You forgot to drop trip and name if you put them on to mock him.

>or you're scandinavian
wat

why would I mock a good guy like op?
he has good taste in cars

No, you must have pretended to be a megashitter by making posts with his name and a random trip and forgot to take it off.

a three sided square is a triangle