NERFS ARE UP
shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0109
>Prince Catacomb: Cost increased to 4pp
>Winrider Zell: Cost increased to 4pp, stats changed to 3/4
>Lighting Blast: Lost Enhance effect

ALSO SLEEVES FROM OLD SEASONS ARE AVAIBLE ONCE AGAIN
>For crystals LOL DING DONG

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/177560890/#177564720
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This man is your enemy.

>muh catacombs got a slap on the wrist
Can this meme die? 4pp for that card is a bigger deal than anything Dragon got. There's a reason most midshadow list dropped him.

Kneel before the domme.

>all these shadowlog apologists in this thread

I'm a hardcore Dragon fan, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in the sky where I would often train with Aiela in the mountains and help Forte with raising the Maelstrom Dragons, but one day as I was talking to Forte, we went to my wyvern for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Rowen and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for riding a wyvern, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Rowen said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick... Just play Bloodcraft.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased the Bloodcraft premade. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my climbing isn't doing so grand.

I want to lick her feet.

>do dailies
>win 2 ranked matches
>win 3 blood games
>win 4 blood games
not bad sneks, not bad. hopefully the streak continues the next time blood dailies come up again

wew thank god cygames nerfed the bad, bad prince catacomb now everything's fine

Considering midshadow is still boasting retarded winrates we can say it was a slap on the wrist since he's barely relevant in the long run.

The only thing his nerf stopped was back-to-back Eachtar.

Need a full win.

Thanks.

whats the amount of gold recommended to start a new expansion?

i have 775 right now my ladies

>There's a reason most midshadow list dropped him.
Because he isn't necessary.

Get out of here with that disgusting shit.

>crotch to crotch with a bull
Ha, you guys got cucked.

>Still trying to defend a shitty expansion
There's a reason why these threads are so slow these days.

Play Storm Haven.

6000 will get you 3x of every silver and bronze

The did well all WR are alright.

Dumb keks! Prepare for shitposting!

Please

>depends on so many things etc etc.jpg
50 will be enough, 100 is good
Anything below that won't kill you, you'll just have a slower start and won't craft something that's not viable
Honestly if you're new you shouldn't craft a deck day 1 of new expansion
I crafted ramp dragon day 1 and see where I'm now

Just joking, there are going to be some obvious overpowered cards released that'll be safe crafts. But having a slow start into an expansion is really not a big of a deal, as this general makes it out to be.

The meta doesn't settle for a while once it hits and old decks will be viable for at least 2 weeks before you'll have to upgrade

>no exposed navel
Missed opportunity for fujo pandering

I think this might be the most pitiful thing I've seen

daily reminder that before cygames release the actual win rates, complaining about dragon was instantly deflected to shadow by cuckolds
"kys shadownigger" became the most common phrase on this board for 2 whole months while dragon got off with a free pass having only a few minor complaints if any at all
some of these delusional cucks even went as far to say things such as "aggro sword does worse against shadow than it does against a deck with 50 hp and 30 board clears" and "kill yourself shadownigger"

it anything this is solid evidence that /svg/ does not actually record their own win rates and/or is not yet at master rank and playing against absolute shitters which in turn gives them a shitters opinion on the current meta

6000... i guess i wont be able to get that amount in the short amount of time we have left, well i guess i will be able to reach at least 2k

thanks

>play on ladder
>never lose against midrange shadow after nerfs
>/svg/ cries it's OP
Hmmmmmmmmm

hey guys i can win against ''x'' class stop crying and gitgud

thanks anji

>still trying to defend being completely wrong about an expansion's tier 1 decks for over two months
there's a reason why you're never supposed to trust what /svg/ says

kys shadownigger your retarded tier 0 deck didn't even get touched

>tfw you play back to back dorks
Have fun never getting a board, fuckers.

>"kys shadownigger" became the most common phrase on this board for 2 whole months
the actual explanation for this is that we have someone with literal autism from discord who kept, and still keeps, spamming that stuff to every post even tangentially related to shadow

Daily login and missions give more than 100 rupees a day on average. We are about 30 days away from the next expansion. Plus the free tickets of the release day you should be opening a decent amount.

nice kys deck, very efficient!

>Got a pack full of animated cards
What are the chances?

Why are retards saying shadowlogs isn't useful again? Here's the early may stats from shadowlog, the time period that cygames said they collected data. Shadow #1 Dragon #2. Differences are a higher shadow playrate and both Dragon and shadow being 2-3% lower overall then Cygames reported.

However Cygames sad "highly ranked" and not just specifically masters, so we have no idea what subset that is. Their report also EXCLUSIVELY only detailed the winrates of aggro/midrange shadow and ramp dragon. This list contains all kinds of matches including various meme-decks and other shit that brings down the overall winrates of shadow and dragon. Even though the stats aren't going to be 100% accurate because it's impossible to accurately report what exact deck your opponent is playing, it still always gives us the general strength of class vs. class matchups overall. And it was not wrong that Shadow was #1 and Dragon was #2 and going first was a huge advantage, because that's literally the same thing Cygames reported. So Cygames told us the exact same shit anyone with a brain has been seeing the entire expansion.

> played 10 games on ladder
>played against every class but shadow
You can't lose to them if you never play against them, silly.

>Thinking Dragon and Shadow weren't T1 decks
lmao

>Discord
Maybe it was started by discord (and even then it's doubtful), but I'm pretty sure everyone joined in because shadowcucks are the worst.

there's a certain chance to specifically get a pack of animated cards.
It's not 8 x the probability of getting a single animated card.

Give me your best damage control

Significantly higher than getting all but one animated.

>Why are retards saying shadowlogs isn't useful again?
1] People who want to fool others into thinking this game has a healthy meta no one buys it of course.

2] They play one or more of the T1 decks and want to deflect criticism of their craft.

dude people in this thread were saying dragon was the most balanced craft because it had "50% wr"
shadowlog was useless for any discussion that wasn't about shadow because people here can't read between the lines

>self report data

Play Asscraft

"highly ranked" = high masters
low masters = didn't play that month/meme decks/terrible at the game
that's why they are releasing the new grand masters to help fix this issue

It's not that Shadowlog is useless, it's that looking at this week's data is pointless.

>£self

>"highly ranked" = high masters
Unless you are Cygames, you have no way of knowing this.

I didn't say it was started by discord, just that its overuse is done by a mentally ill person from discord
I've been called a roachfucker, darianigger and hagfucker/havenshitter in this general more times than I remember, but none of that shit got to the point of spam or to the point where I couldn't post a screenshot of my profile without people calling me out on a craft because I had more than 1 win with it, what he does is just spam

Kys discordnigger.
I've been saying kys shadownigger since the beginning since it was so obvious they were going to be the most OP.
Mostly shadowniggers trying to deflect hatred onto dragon because it was the only other competitive deck.

Having a 51% WR is pretty good when everyone else is far below that. It pretty much shows us how Shadow and Dragon were on another level compared to the other classes of the expansion.

I think the biggest difference is shadowlogs having tons of low masters with incomplete decks, where Cygames data more than likely picked high masters with full decks. If we're also including low masters then that probably means more shadow decks since people are less likely to have the cards for the full ramp dragon deck.

here's a list of cards that are safe from powercreep from this expansion:
>sibyl
>grimnir
and that's about it
>but what about hector?
could get daria treatment next expansion and to be 100% honest midshadow as a whole will most likely get powercreeped by swordcraft

Except Dragon had a close to 50% winrate when literally every other craft but shadow was sub-50%. Use your brain.

How do you know it's from discord? I know for a fact I joined in on the shadownigger shitposting because I was tired of talking to shadow apologists.

That's cute girl.

No it's not.

the difference between a deck being borderline 50% and often sinking into 49% vs always being at 55% the whole time AND have the highest play rate in the game (higher than the next leading two decks combined) is pretty big

Why not?

>How do you know it's from discord?
because he posted a screenshot of discord while in the middle of his autistic spam, i think it had people discussing how to say "kys shadownigger" in arab, i didn't save it because i couldn't care less about discord
just something i noticed

Candelabra's got to be the most annoying deck ever

Don't reply to him.

Not sure what mental gymnastics you're going through, but Cygames also admitted dragon was a problem as T1, hence the double nerfs.

Discord posts here still? Got the image? I need a good laugh.

>Except Dragon had a close to 50% winrate when literally every other craft but shadow was sub-50%. Use your brain.
that's my point friend, people kept parroting that shit because they don't know how to read into the statistics
and when cygames posted the actual winrates people started talking as if shadowlog's stats were completely worthless which isn't true

How can I make Discard Dragon?

There are a few gold cards that aren't going anywhere, like Soulsquasher and Aerin. This expansion was overall pretty shit, though. I don't think cards like Gawain, Minthe, Ginger, or Anomaly have much of a future even without powercreep and neutral legos are never going to be balanced properly because of dragon and Saha.

dragon got more nerfs because they plan to give them more good cards next expansion, they already plan on giving shadow nothing so they're letting them keep their broken cards.

Can someone remind me why Eachtar is a fucking 5/6?

The new expansion should be release around the 28th right? Doesn't that mean we should get leaks this week starting close to Wednesday? I just can't take it any more. I need more hype. I felt this expansion was overall stale before it was even released. I need something to shitpost about other than what we've got for the last few months.

Netdeck it

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/177560890/#177564720
told you i didn't save it but finding it on the archives was pretty easy, actually just searching through fireden you start seeing the same images too, it's all pretty obvious

I could live with him being 5/6 if he didn't buff the zombies, let alone the entire fucking board.

At this point, I'm just hoping they forget Minthe exists so they can release good cards with her. I don't think it will happen until she gets rotated though.

>I need something to shitpost about

Are they ever going to remove Bahamut from t2 or is it just going to be an autowin forever?

He shouldn't have +2 atk buff, should be +1.
I think that would have been a very reasonable nerf

If Discard becomes tier 1 next expansion I think this general will literally implode.

The longer I go without seeing them touch dimension shift, the more I start to believe they're going to add some type of hand-disruption or rotations next expansion.

>What about aegis? I-it's just as anti-fun as dshift

Yes, and I think almost everyone expects there to be a neutral counter introduced next expansion.

feels bad

It didn't take them long to forget Roach existed so I wouldn't worry.

Because Cygames are shit and probably aren't MTG pros. They're retarded.

They literally printed Otohime/Sage Commander in one card. They probably thought 3 shadows per zombie "balanced it", but considering you get a shadow back from a zombie it's more like 2 shadows per summon.

I left Discord a few months ago when there was a power struggle. I don't recognize those names at all.

Just need a quick concede for the quest, stay afterwards if you want one back and I'll help you out too.

concede pls

What did you expect?

Can't argue with that.

Thank you Isabelle.

Never understood complains about Aegis. It's just a significantly slower, yet more stable DShift. Yet Reddit can't stop singling Aegis out citing it as killing control when DShift has been doing that since the beginning of the game's lifespan.

>They probably thought 3 shadows per zombie "balanced it"
Every other Zombie summoning Necromancy effect costs 4 shadows, with the only exception being an understatted 3 drop. There is no way they thought the cost balanced it.

Thanks Medusa-chan!

The chance to 5-0 with Titty monster was during DE when take two was relatively "balanced" compared to the trash heap it is now.

>Because Cygames are shit and probably aren't MTG pros. They're retarded.
Being pro =/= you can make your own game balanced.

>reddit
You have to go back.

thx babe

I want animated Minty so fucking bad.

>plays like absolute shit
>gets rewarded for it

powercreep, same reason sybil has prime defensive stats despite her effects

counterspells might be enough for dshift as long as it prevents multiple ones a turn
aegis is unfun but more manageable, if they introduce a good neutral counter it'll just make sure the card almost never sees play which is fine by me

The problem with Aegis is that it doesn't autolose to aggro like dshift does. It has healing and wards. So it autowins against control and doesn't autolose to anything but dshift.

>Every other Zombie summoning Necromancy effect costs 4 shadows,
Except Bucaneer or whatever that zombie pirate is.

No thanks.

>generic isekai self insert
dropped

I made that mistake once.