Asymmetrical Slasher Series General /assg/ /dbdg/ /f13g/ Friday the 13th Dead By Daylight

No grinding for you edition.

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online Multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
An upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
Game is set to release on May 26th.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
a scam
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/135508833661746793/

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jenny's bush.

Fuck Vanessa.

can Jason pick up other weapons aside from the one he's equipped with by default?

>No grinding for you edition.
Considering I'm getting database login error, more like "no playing for you edition"

>Its a holiday weekend!
>Release a game on the weekend to make massive sales and so people can spend all of the long weekend playing it
>Lock up
>Sit around at BBQs and going to the beach while your company literally goes up in flames as all your sales are being refunded.
>Its okay guise they'll fix it when they go back to work chiiilll XD
Fuck off uber shill. Hope the hotdogs were worth your game and company going belly up.
Only his default

Fuck u

>sales
>kickstarter
>launch price is 40$ and will be 15 when there's 15 players online in 2 weeks
>sales
>caring about sales

>finally can play as Jason
>go with Part 6 Jason
>kill two players during the first minutes
>notice somebody is swimming
>Tiffany is trying to get my mom's swater
>wait underwater until she gets it
>drown Tiffany
>Tommy spawns and they can't kill me because already killed Tiffany
>kill everyone else and save Tommy for the last
>Tommy gets killed by one of my traps and I win
I love playing as Jason.

>can't rebind mic key

...but why

>running from Jason
>Badly damaged
>I'll run into that cabin for safety
>Almost there
>Video tape seek indicating he's teleporting
>Die due to damage from jumping through a window
>Even Jason looks confused about what just happened

Because the devs play with controllers even on the PC version, just like the Frogs.

Same reason they let you disable push to talk. The devs are incompetent fucks.

I am so sick of picking up
a walkie and hearing Russians on full blast every game that have PTT disabled.

>Rio
>Brazil
>They speak portuguese in Brazil
>Spanish thief
>Thinking a company's goal isn't to make money
>Implying with overhead and capital meant to run their offices their ruse this entire time was to cut and run with the cash they'll even make that much of a profit
There's so much retardation in your post its not funny.

If their goal was to cut and run they would have just released it five months ago when it went into beta. That was a buggy shitshow but it was still playable enough to trick people to buy it. The devs are clearly incompetent, not malevolent.

I keep mine off for roleplay and immersion purposes.

I also generally don't pick up walkie talkies because I don't like listening to people nowhere near me.

it definitely came out yesterday at like 8 pm

Well that's shit because a machete is more iconic as a Jason weapon than pretty much anything else but only the worst Jason uses one.

Jason only used a machete in like two movies dude.

Thoughts on Savini Jason?

His ability to break barricade doors in three hits is fun for scaring the shit out of people and his design is dope but otherwise he's very easy to cheese

You can't even use a mic with a controller. There's no fucking button.

>Get into a lobby
>See people with Vanessa/Part 3

Literally the cancer of this game that makes it no fun to play for either side.

Its only been 2 full days and you can already tell.

They're probably just starting out. Even the part 3 Jason shitters usually play as A.J. or something.

What's wrong with part 3?

what do you mean

I just realised you can often clearly see who came in F13 from DbD. It was a painful moment.

Every zombie Jason is easy to cheese.
Its really unfortunate that only 2 variants can actually run.

Nuh uh. He killed a couple of people with it in Part 2 (the wheelchair dude for example), and there's at least one machete kill in every movie up to 8. It's his most iconic weapon, and for some reason they gave it to the Jason who used it least (Part 7).

Servers are still fucked?

He's boring to play and boring to play against, and everyone picks him because they assume he must be the best because he can run. And when you play as part 6 and kill them faster than part 3 ever could, they express shock.
A lot of streamers and people with mics refer to Jason as "the killer" and say that they wish they had been "the killer" this round. I wonder how many of them even know what Friday the 13th is.

what is DbD

I love when they kill themselves by trying to infinite by repeatedly jumping through a broken window.

Considering people starting now are stuck at level 0 without the chance to even unlock anything it's not that much of a surprise they are using default shit

Dicked by Darkseid.

a shitty game

I don't really see how you can cheese zombie Jason. Part 7 maybe, because of his shift weakness, but the rest can kill you just as easily as part 3, maybe more so.

>What's wrong with part 3?
>shift choke
>shift choke
>shift choke
They're the feet trapping Trappers on f13 already. Zero fun fucks who are just robotic and boring to play against.

part 2 jason = best looking jason

>Playing as chad with that perk that lets me use sprays twice.
>Get three sprays
Going through broken windows all day everyday

Somebody should change the what is Friday the 13th section.

>I also generally don't pick up walkie talkies because I don't like listening to people nowhere near me.

Doesn't want to coordinate a plan to escape. I mean if you have the propeller or a car part why would you want to do something as silly as knowing if someone else has what you need? Last night someone had the propeller and found a gas can, he went to install the prop while I ran over to grab the gas can he found.

When I find the walkie I immediately ask who has what so we can make a plan.

Part 3 was the most used in beta due to how many Vanessa there were. I really don't see any issue with him and I played AJ in beta and release.

Stop making so much noise.

Every Jason I have ran into does that.

Dicked by Dikes

we must protect his smile

The problem with zombie Jasons is that you have to use shift to chase people and I don't really like using shift unless I have to.

I like part 2 the best.
>tfw heigh ho'ing a bitch

Not only that, but they have a tendency to morph on top of you at the start of the match and then spend all their traps tunneling you in the first building. Part 6 Jason is a lot more dangerous than part 3, but unless he gets lucky with knives you know he's probably going to spend the first 2 minutes knocking out power and laying traps instead of killing you right away.

I've played both betas and the game is nearly identical to june 2016. There are two new maps and less buggy doors/windows/drawers but otherwise nothing has changed.

Spoiler warning: The devs are after the xbox market and don't give a shit about the paid beta they've got on PC right now.

You never saw him with his mask off then

>the xbox market
Surely you mean the PS4 market. There is no Xbox market. Also, these sorts of games never last on consoles.

Part 3 and Part 6 share that place in my heart.

is there a certain setting that kils fps?

How does the hood come off?

Does it just fall off awkwardly?

>getting killed with the sweater on

thats exactly why i think he is the best looking
idk its just something about the inbred country look that makes it look cooler to me

>about to launch the defiant black guy though a window for cheap heat
>tommy accidentally blows his balls off with a shotgun
>he retreats downstairs and snares himself on a bear trap
>then on one of mine when he got outside

STOP

xp is back on at exactly 4:20 eastern

It just drops to the ground in a static model (and by ground I mean it floats awkwardly in the air) survivors can then pick up the masks.
Plays some role in the ritual to kill him
They were trying to kill me in their premade group.
The never actually radioed tommy though.

>tfw no exp

>for cheap heat
fuck off smark
________________ :^)

Even if you weren't lying, which you are, still can't get on

ayyy perk rolling is working again

>tfw no game

Too bad im still fucking level 0

>tfw won't ask family for money

facebook.
com/Fridaythe13thGame/posts/1781624541853036
link just appeared on their twitter.
Don't know if it has any useful information in it though

welp
it was fun while it lasted
and no it wasn't a visual bug they were crouch-sprinting the whole game

I own the game, I just can't play it

I suppose throwing knives technically count...

how the fuck do I get experience

my xp bar is stuck at level 1

frustrating

>savini knocks down barricades in two hits

what the fug

Part 8 does so too.

how do I pick which cousenlor I spawn as

Has dog shit grip strength though
Not that matter literally at all

report them

servers are fucked right now so it's not recording experience earned, only cp for some odd reason.

In this game, it could just as easily have been an unintentional bug.

how do
im just dumb aj main

how did some people already unlocked a ton of stuff? just lucky?

They were playing before the issue hit. You may actually be gaining exp, and it may just not show until the devs fix their shit.

it was working yesterday, but they fixed something dlc clothes i think and broke this.

The XP only fucked up today. People logged a lot of progress before that

It broke before the DLC was fixed.

What is the ch ah ah ch ah ah sound indicating?

Jason got a new ability.

t. salty J-dawg main who just wants ez kills

And I'm gonna keep using the glitch until your faggot ass is properly balanced :)

Someone said it's when Jason uses morph, but I have no idea if that's true.

In-universe, it's supposed to be a garbled "kill kill kill, ma ma ma"

>Spawn as Tommy
>Only 2 people have escaped
>Police arrive in one minute
>Somehow spots me by an exit even though im a fucking mile away
>Dodge 2 knives
>He just telegrabs me and kills me before I can escape as fucking Tommy

People are trying way too hard in this game

>When you get called a DbD cuck just because you pointed out a bug that's been in the game since beta and mention it still hasn't been fixed
God damn F13 franchise has some fucking retards in it. I just wanted to help address bugs the devs needed to fix.

Hopefully it'll mellow down a bit when everyone's had their chance to own ass with Jason.

Part 2 he killed Scott and Mark with a machete
Part 3 he killed Andy and Ali (the black motorcycle gang dude) with a machete
Part 6 he triple decapitates some paintballers with a machete then finishes off the 4th guy who witnessed it and tried shooting Jason with his paintball gun. Literally hacked the guy to pieces. He also used a machete to impale 2 people on a motorcycle and finally he killed Paula, the nice camp counselor who comforted the little girl who saw Jason in her cabin, Jason patiently waited outside the cabin watching her so as to not traumatize the children, then followed her back to the main lodge and gave it a new paint job with her blood and threw her out the window, he used a machete for that.
Part 7 he kills Eddie the sci fi nerd with a machete (yeah just 1 kill but that's the machete Jason in game)
Jason X has several machete kills

and Freddy vs Jason that's pretty much the only weapon he uses, any time he's NOT killing by Machete he's killing bare handed or throwing people into environmental objects. In fact Jason hacks his way through a fucking outdoor rave party with his machete.

The Machete is THE iconic Jason weapon, an axe is his second most used weapon, and then knives

Just for the various Jasons in the movie they tried to have weapons that other Jasons didn't use, like the pickaxe being part 2 Jason's weapon, even though he never killed anyone with it, he just chased Ginny and Paul with it.

Or they tried to use a weapon that had some significance to the Jason using it, like the axe part 3 Jason uses because that's the weapon that Chris "killed" him with and his hockey mask has forever had that axe chop in the top from it. Or the "spear" part 6 Jason uses that he was impaled with and then struck by lightning to revive.

Really part 7 Jason should use a Tent stake, since that was unique to him, he killed more people with it than he did a machete, and shit, it's not like anyone seriously uses him anyway.

its because people can only play with part 3 jason

it fucking sucks

You. I like you.

That's a bug

I think the only solution is to have a Freddy vs Jason or Jason X version of Jason that uses a machete.

>Jason hacks his way through a fucking outdoor rave party

Oh shit, son, that scene was so fucking boss.

If you point a bug regarding Jason everybody will give you shit
>Jason is supposed to be OP

If you point a bug regarding counselors everybody will give you shit
>Maybe if Jason wasn't so OP we wouldn't have to resort to bugs

At this point I cannot see this community being nice to play in any way.

why do so little people use their mic

not even to win the game but just to be funny or react and rp a little

so boring

>uber jason from jason x
>Grip strength +
>Destruction +
>Weapon damage +
>Shift -
>morph-
>can't run
Literally the only build you could do with him that would make sense, but it would make him unviable

>Just want to play Jason spooking people and having a fun time
>Game says no. Doesn't let me play Jason even once since the game launched
I think I'm done playing this game for now.