Be American

>Be American
>Cheap gas, wide open spaces, high purchasing power
>Can't get the car I want in manual

>Be European
>CAN get the car I want in manual
>Expensive gas, tiny city steets, lower purchasing power

>Import laws make having the best of both worlds impossible.

Just fucking kill me.

All I want is a liftback sedan a la Audi A5, Opel Insignia, VW Arteon, or Renault Talisman in a manual over here in the states. It doesn't exist and probably never will.

Import law repeal when?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotocourt.com.au/traffic-law/act/hoon-laws/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just buy a Corvette

I hate that we don't get the Fiesta ST200 stateside.

>tiny city streets

we do have a lot of space between cities ya know

>Be Australian
>CAN get the car I want in manual
>Expensive gas, but not nearly as bad as britbong.
>lower purchasing power
>Heaps of back roads to bash.

Not too bad.

pǝɥsnɹɔ puɐ pǝpunodɯi ɹɐɔ<
uiɐɹ ǝɥʇ ui ʞɔinb ooʇ ʇno ɥɔʇnlɔ ǝɥʇ ƃuiʇʇǝl ɹoɟ liɐɾ oʇ oƃ<
lɐnuɐɯ ui ʇuɐʍ I ɹɐɔ ǝɥʇ ʇǝƃ N∀Ɔ<
uɐilɐɹʇsn∀ ǝq

ʎɟʇɟ

Damn son, did you come up with that fresh, original meme yourself? :-)

civic hatch is a liftback sedan

Kek

Dank

Jesus Christ

gotocourt.com.au/traffic-law/act/hoon-laws/

You can be fined 3000 dollarydoos for "testing the speed OR ACCELERATION of a vehicle". So if I went 0 to 100 as fast as my car could, I would still get fined even if the speed limit in the area is at least 100, and even if it's my shitty little FF economy car and it takes ten seconds. What the fuck.

Holy fuck that whole page.
>"hooning" is a $3000 fine
>Police can impound your car and not tell you for a week because they think you were "hooning" ten days before they nabbed it
>for your first conviction of hooning your car will be impounded for up to 3 months
>if it's even your second time standard punishment is them just keeping your car, giving it back is considered lenient

And I thought their weapons laws were ridiculous.

Except we can't have Vipers, Corvettes, Teslas, Camaros and Challengers without them being worth 100k for being "rare"

>Be European
>get raped in the streets by muslims
>get taxed into poverty by corrupt puppet government run by jews
>die in a shoebox-sized apartment stacked between 500 others in a depressing subsidized hellhole never having owned a single thing in your life and never having lived as a human being should

The greatest gift America could ever give Europe is not a V8 Mustang - it's a nuclear Holocaust.

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AUSTRALIA

Is Canada the last Commonwealth nation that isn't completely and utterly fucked?

t.

>all this damage control

Don't let shitposting keep you from morning prayer, James Mohammad Bin Laden McArthy.

t.

you wish you had enough food to be that disgustingly obese

>be american
>get robbed and raped by the 30%+ population of niggers and wetbacks
>get life savings stolen, home foreclosed, precious v8 mustang repo'd and sent into poverty by corrupt puppet government run by jewish bankers
>die in a shoebox-sized shack out in bumfuck nebraska from easily treatable illnesses because your 401k was 'lost' and you cant afford the $1200 a visit to see a doctor and $2600 a month in medicine, never having owned a single thing in your life because of debt and still clutching to the masquerade of the 'freedom' you can still enjoy while poor and dying

and to top it all of
>be stupid enough to think this is okay because you were subjected to a shitty education designed for the overwhelmingly large population of blacks and mexicans

>"you wish you were a fatso like me!!"

lmao americucks are FAT and DUMB

New Zealand.

I have never heard of anyone getting a fine for acceleration.

jsyk I posted everything that made you mad

and I'm Canadian

they can even write tickets for that in Amerikkka

it's called "exhibition of speed"

>Wearing thin from life under American capitalism
>Don't want to admit that glorious 'Murica could do wrong
>Instead channel frustrations towards blaming the left, making up race antagonisms, and dreaming up Mao-esque propaganda tales in which other countries are rape dungeons where the sun never shines on a Kyrgistani zoetrope board.

>can't have burger turds
What an absolute shame

>Is Canada the last Commonwealth nation that isn't completely and utterly fucked?
What are you on about? It's legal to fuck dogs over there.

>tiny city steets, lower purchasing power
am I being baited or what

No. Euros objectively have lower purchasing power than people in the states.

And Euro city streets are tiny. Any argument you make for "just go live in the countryside" can be made doubly for America. Far more space, lower taxes, higher purchasing power.

Just no manuals and the worst import laws on Earth. Also, not in on the euro car safety standards so making a US spec car becomes massively cost prohibitive for auto makers.

There are rumors of the next Buick Regal (Opel Insignia rebadge) being available as a liftback.