/palg/ - Paladins General

POLLS:
>Who is best husbando?
strawpoll.me/12980611
>Who is best waifu? - new with Ash included
strawpoll.me/13049006

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB51)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?41993

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5AzUjXtqdQc
youtube.com/watch?v=A5iXGTCQZxc
glassdoor.com/Reviews/Hi-Rez-Studios-Reviews-E200165.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fernandoposters pls go

I want to hear about Fernando's daring ventures and perilous exploits!

Ash is literally a Zarya ripoff.

>2017
>still no smug, classy vampire champion that treats blood as wine and is quite the connoisseur and the greatest sommelier
And we get instead, a **ahem** "badass" fully armored lady with, and make no mistake about it old sport, pink hair.
Honestly...

I say ... I shall bring meself a bottle of Domaine de la Romanee-Conti (1990) in order to drink and ponder over this sort of conundrum.

wtf I hate paladins now, ordered 5 copies of Overwatch

Too bad ash is a fucking twig

>buck can't 1v1 skye or lex unless he lands net shot

Buff when

60% bonus damage on net shot when.

10 blizzcoupons have been deposited into your shill account

>skye can't 1v1 buck unless she lands her poison darts

Buff when

60% bonus damage on poison darts when

what a retard

Oyveywatch

but she has red hair though you dumpire

why the fuck is bomb king damage

we all want to

is that matt kroc

>headache from night of vodka
>comfily farming crystals on try hard

no better feel

>Can't disenchant legendaries or gold cards
>Gold rewards from mastery going down again
>People now forced to buy full recolor sets even if they just want one piece
OB51 is shit, OB60 when

here you go good ole' chap.

Nice

not me

autism-made-pixels

>Fernando's Shield reflects the bullets he blocks but the damage they deal is reduced
>Fernando's Ult creates a ring if fire around the immotal AoE and if you damage the enemies with it, it heals the allies inside

>>Fernando's Ult creates a ring if fire around the immotal AoE and if you damage the enemies with it, it heals the allies inside
>this is countered by dead zone and staying outside of the ring.

Since they're constantly talking about mix-and-matching skin pieces, what are some combinations that actually look decent?

Raider helmet Pip+Invader body is a stuff of nightmares.

Reminder that someone at Hirez unironically thought that 50% bonus Fusillade was a good idea

Never has anything made me rage so fucking hard in a videogame. OB51 cannot come fast enough

35% is still a lot. I mean, it's a reasonable amount, but christ is his damage high even without the legendary.

>Lex's ult hits his Retribution target no matter where they are, including inside spawn

Reminder that someone unironically thought nerfing buck was a good idea.

Someone at Hi Rez unironically thought that Drogoz's entire kit was a good idea. He's always been batshit fucking broken because of just how much damage and mobility he has, adding Legendaries into the mix just took a huge fucking dump all over that.

How much are the Champion Chests? Debating buying two Colossals now and a Champ Chest later.

Think it was 150 for a set, 100 for a weapon.

Pip's viking helm with red recolor bod/cannon.

This.
Also people are going to simply swap to combustible or wyrm jets.

Mad Scientist gogs and Invader body is actually pretty good, but like 5 people in the world actually have Mad Scientist Pip so

I like the ring of fire idea. Especially if it does damage to deployables too so bomb king can't just spam bombs around you.

I've always been a fan of orange creamsicle Evie.

I like Barik's TF2 body with the purple goggles head.

Do you get crystal in PTS to test chests?

Man, Barik's TF2 voice pack is so disappointing.
The VA sounds so bored.

I like Onslaught body+God of War Helmet+overgrown lance too.

Yup, gold and essence too.

>invitational
Dude, nice.

I'll have to get a screenshot later, but I have damba with the victorian body and blue head that I think looks better than the actual set.

>Getting lucky enough to get his blue head
I once received all of Fernandos bodies in one chest and never did I get anything for my desired Mal "Where the white women at" Damba

It does, blue Damba is life.
I'm still on a fence with his snake, because basilisk looks great, but for some reason I can't see if I'm hitting my heals with it.

Everything for my boy Nando.
I got it from HiRezLootBot

I kinda like NA drafts even if they are retarded sometimes, but they at least use characters like Grohk or Tyra.

Games been worth watching at all?

>Finally checked my elo after 2 months
>It's 2,671
>mfw

Holy shit I wish comp players would just play comp this weekend, they are making these three wins fucking impossible.

Why can I never get them on my fucking team, at the very least? Why can't I be carried or once instead of that level bronze shitter on the other team?

Mostly stomps so far, but the fact they use different characters makes it a little bit fresher.

Please just give my boy Grohk the skin he deserves. No more pain, he needs it.

Torvald needs it more. Grohk at least has something.

I like Pumpkin Salesman BK.

CREAM GRAVY!

Torvald is a tiny baby compared to how old Grohk is. Torvald can wait his fuckin turn MY MAN GROHK NEEDS HIS SHIT.

user he recorded the original Engie lines a decade ago

>tfw missed out on Pumpking
M-maybe this halloween

>tfw Maeve and Lex are getting shit already, despite being released after Torvald

Torvald might just be less popular. Maybe the data shows that whales play flanks.

>we couldn't find any ads

wow, tryhard is hot garbage. guess I know now that all these posts about it are by actual shills

I hate essence so much

If they don't make any balance changes to torvald or release any content for him than after a few months the playerbase might forget he exists and hirez can delete him without too much uproar.

say something nice about ash gaylords

I don't play Cassie much, but she has some nice skins.

try closing program and relogging in. you probably already have though. mine works fine for extended hours, if i find no ads that usually works.

She's got some insane horizontal mobility.

Thanks. Call me autistic but I like the Colossals better. At least if I drop 150 crystals on them I'll only get two things I don't want, whereas with the Set Chests I'll wind up 3-4 things I don't want

Son you're trying to rationalize spending more gems on less things.

I would take her out for some drinks. Or beers if she prefers them.

That's its own level of depressing.

Knockback IV shoulder bash and Knockback IV alt fire is basically single target Hyper Beam on a 10 second cooldown and is very entertaining

I have been playing PS4 and enjoying so far but some of the randoms I get some times are just laughable. But it did make for at least 2 good videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AzUjXtqdQc

youtube.com/watch?v=A5iXGTCQZxc

welp i guess thats good enough
heres concept skin i did for a skin
rate and gimme improvements

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Hi-Rez-Studios-Reviews-E200165.htm

HAHAHAHHAA

Are they ever going to change the background on the results screen to have a fancy medieval layout like the rest of the menus, or is it just going to be a shitty dark blue background like Smite forever? It really removes a lot of character from the game.

>That push and that cap

You beautiful unstoppable bastard, you.

>Game is really hard
>everyone has worst legendaries possible

oh

>leviathan

The facepaint is a nice touch 8/10.

Since skins come in sets it would be cool if it had a football helmet and maybe an MVP pose where she was crouched down like she was on the line of scrimmage.

HiRez is a horrible place to work at unless you're in the circle jerk, this is nothing new

Sounds like Valve too.

Reminder that they've had a Grohk skin finished before the game even switched to open beta and they still haven't released it.

>that torvald slowly running at the payload right before it gets capped

Valve's the opposite. They do whatever they want and they have access to Gabe's buffet room.

I suck at constructive criticism, but I really like it, seems like a pretty smart concept.

Is buck ever going to be buffed so you don't need ensnare and cauterize 3 to kill anyone.

LOL!!!

SURGING

Valve is the same thing. There's horrible cliques that get in the way of work being done.

Certainly a different aesthetic compared to his other outfits.

>Prithee, m'Lady, might I throw my gaze upon your rumpscuttle?
>Yes, my dear, inch those court appearance trousers down to revel thy magnificent can
>Oh my indeed
>On first glimpse, mine heart leaps in rapture
>What is that over there, schnuckums?
>*Teleports behind you*
>Alas, I am closer, and with bottoms-bared you are vulnerable to my stealth attack
>*Crouches down at lightning speed*
>Why, greetings, fair arse. Might I withdraw a whiff?
>A gentleman cannot help but notice the arresting nature your curvature sports
>You are an arse that began its journey in full rosiness and pert quality
>However, blessed buttocks, like a daffodil that has been ravaged by slugs, you are now an arse that sags in a permanent frown, your crack housing a dark-grey fartdriller, permanently pungent
>The hands of the clock have not been kind, dearest arse, however you must now be ready for my hands, which I assure you.. will be... most kind...
>*Playful chortle*
>That's it, reveal yourself to me
>*Wedges buttockflaps apart, slowly, as the clagnut speckled hairs pull on each other and eventually snap apart, letting out a strong scent of rotting chicken and stale piss*
>*SNIFF*
>You did not disappoint me, my lower-class lovebug. It is a powerful aroma.. Thou hast revealed Thy favors and Thy bounties
>*SNIFF*
>Like the first guft of wind as you open a packet of sliced ham!
>Come on lass, you know what I require
>SQUEEEELDGE BOOOOOOOOOR BITOW POW POW BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BROOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRQUUUOP

And they never will. They wanted to shift to a more fantasy aesthetic, and that's more sci-fi. It will never be released and I fucking hate Hi-Rez for it

Also funny how unfinished his base model looks. It seriously looks like it hasn't been touched at all since the day they first prototyped the design.

To be fair his Beast skin is one of the laziest reskins I've seen in my life, Tribesman is fine and whatever that pic shows looks... original.

I'm worried about you, user.

We have star slayer ruckus, gundam nando, and alien pip

Love retards who farm kills and end up losing us the game. Doesn't matter if we all go 50-5 if you never step on the point