Sip Veeky Forums

Sip Veeky Forums
Niggers stole this little grill of my first gen Audi TT

Anybody know what's it called or what the part number is or where the fuck I can buy it from?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Audi-TT-8N-MK1-1998-06-Bumper-Lower-Grill-Trim-LEFT-NEW-OEM-/142319313708?hash=item2122e4632c:g:WnQAAOSwsW9YzyER&vxp=mtr
ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Audi-TT-8N-MK1-1998-06-Bumper-Lower-Grill-Trim-RIGHT-NEW-OEM-/132315205215?hash=item1ece99ce5f:g:8tAAAOSwytlZqetO&vxp=mtr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. it was probably a white kid
2. this isn't an audi forum
3.do your own research you nigger

foglight grill

and i dont think anyone stole it, it's common for them to fall off. shitty plastic tabs.

>find one on ebay
>its $100

what the fuck?

does anybody know where i can find one that isnt ridicously expensive

hope you got that timing belt replaced a long time ago

>owns an audi
>complains a $100 dollar part being expensive

kek are you sure you aren't the negro friend?

ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Audi-TT-8N-MK1-1998-06-Bumper-Lower-Grill-Trim-LEFT-NEW-OEM-/142319313708?hash=item2122e4632c:g:WnQAAOSwsW9YzyER&vxp=mtr

ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Audi-TT-8N-MK1-1998-06-Bumper-Lower-Grill-Trim-RIGHT-NEW-OEM-/132315205215?hash=item1ece99ce5f:g:8tAAAOSwytlZqetO&vxp=mtr

try ecstuning

and crazily, the fucking dealership. I've actually found a couple parts cheaper there than online a couple of times.

if it was cheap then it wouldn't have been stolen in the first place

This isn't an anything specific forum, are we no longer allowed to discuss any one brand anymore?

gonna start stealing these off TTs now

>are we no longer allowed to discuss any one brand anymore?

OP is a dumb ass since he couldn't figure out how to find out about a part himself.

Go back to /b, kid.

>find TT at salvage yard
>buy part needed
>??
real hard

alternatively:
>find salvage literally anywhere in the country
>buy part
>they ship part
wew

Steal it from another TT like the nigger before you...

steal one

Its a part from an Audi sports car, of course it's going to be expensive

This would be so easy to find yourself.

Just find a site that sells audi parts and then search for your car.

Jesus Christ how fucking useless can a human actually be?

Not true. I have a Polo and it took a log to detach the foglight grill.

Also, its pretty hard to steal since the clams are inside the bumper, hinged onto the main grill. You have to detach the main grill in order to remove it.
Why ? Because VW that's why.

Friend of mine decided one night to leave her W204 C Coupe parked in front of the house, and not garage it.
Someone ripped off one of the mirros, which had turn signals on it and it was heated aswell.
The mirror costed her 1800 euros to replace. A fucking mirror. And it was one of the cheaper ones, without lane assist or GPS module. A full spec mirror costs around 4500 euros. On a fucking mirror.

Atleast it's not a BMW. Luckily, my petrol E90 has the timing chain in front of the engine. The diesel one has the timing chain behind the engine, so you have to remove the whole engine from the bay.
The general cost is around 1.500 euros for a timing belt, on a diesel BMW. Talk about muh fuel economy.
The petrol one however costs about 350 euros for a timing chain job.
They do last for millions of kms tho.

>stole.

im betting it fell out.

car has 160k miles and those timing belts are rated for about 100k miles

I dont know if it was changed or not but im pretty sure it was since it doubt it would have lasted to 160k. Means im worry free until about 200k

>The diesel one has the timing chain behind the engine, so you have to remove the whole engine from the bay.
Audi dis the same thing on the B6 S4, and used cheapass plastic for the guides and tensioners.
Result: worn/cracked guides and tensioners before 100k miles, and a juicy $10k service bill.

Stop defending criminal youths.

you have to be 18+ to post here bud

>ONE HUNDRED DOLLARYDOOS
>for a fucking 6" by 14" piece of plastic
Dunno about you, but that seems pretty fucking overpriced to me.

A friend of mine did it with a plastic cover for his rear wiper. His got stolen, he stole it from another one. Maybe this generated a circulation of parts, causing him to get his part back in a couple months.

Typical for VAG parts. My VW dealer wanted 60€ for a set of plastic door mats because they put the wrong ones into mine.

>Steal parts from some dudes Audi
>Stick it up on eBay so they buy it back
>Well it's the same color as mine so that save me some hassle