Want to buy car

>want to buy car
>go to dealership
>sales people ignore you the entire time
>too autistic to approach any of them
>End up leaving

Go find the manager and tell him you want to buy a car. It will make him mad no one approached you.

Did you look homeless or something?

Hell, I ran into the sales guy from our Jeep stealership after visiting once at the Firestone in town and he still tried sell me a car

They valet my fucking moms camry when I got there to try to sell me my first car

How did you not get approached

Because he pulled up in a 93 civic

>go to dealership
>start walking around cars
>pretend to read sticker
>look through the window

You'll have a salesman appear behind you like a goddamn spirit.

>mfw I pulled up in this bad motherfucker and still got approached by sales guys. And I even bought 2 cars from them with cash.

And then they said I could test drive a wrx just for the hell of it after I bought 2 cars from them.

shut up jerk

>come from office, want to get car serviced (when it was under warranty)
>wear white shirt, suit-pants, leather shoes
>no fucktard approaches me or says hi
If anything I looked overdressed for the nissan-dealership, I hope they go out of business soon

You lucked out.

Why are you getting so defensive. Most dealerships, the salesmen get in shit for not approaching a customer who is looking at the cars.

>bought two cars
>in cash
How fucking rich are you and how can I make the money you do.

well they were used and not brand new, but total cost i think was a little over 15k in cash.

Why cash? Why not a credit card?

>implying i have 15k in credit card money available

at best i have 5k in credit available.

which is more than enough for emergencies etc which is what i typically use them for.

>8mpg
kek

Before it's implied that you don't earn money in a legitimate way, due to having 15k in cash available over only having 5k in credit, what do you do for a living?

>inb4 cashiers check

Yeah, that much I figured. But someone with 15k in liquid assets should typically have more than 5k for credit available.

How old do you look?
Be honest.

>went into dealership to look at challengers
>didnt want to get hassled because i wasn't set on buying one yet
>tfw 20 and look younger so no one approached me
Feelsgoodman
And when i was ready to buy the car i wanted someone came immediately to bother me, 10/10

When I bought my first car it was the same, user.
I arrived by bus, it was a hot day, so I probably was sweating a bit and most likely looked like a poorfag.
Shit like that happens.

Then take your business to another dealership down the road.
Speak with your dollar, that's how a capitalism works.

This happens to me too user

I DRIVE
NO SERIOUSLY i transport railroad crews.

i just so happen to be good at saving money and am married , so combined we make around 30$ an hour.

but the money was in a bank i just pulled all the cash out and paid that way because it was easier and the bank was right across the street anyway

Neat.

Oh I believe it, they're that desperate.

He also lives in a trailer. I guess he forgot to mention that.

yea because "manufactured" homes are so fucking terrible. WOE is me with my 3 bedrooms , garage and huge yard, and driveway that can fit over 6 cars.

lmfao

>defending living in a trailer

the absolute state of your mind

You should take a little drive to upstate NY...nothing but trailers...mostly singlewides, yet most have nice cars/trucks in the driveway...

Like I give a fuck, I'm comfy and have everything I need , it's far more comfy than an apartment and a house sure as shit won't increase my comfy level any further

Hes a drug dealer, obviously.

living in a trailer won't increase your net worth either

talk about pissing your money away

property/houses appreciate in value - trailers and cars depreciate, especially the ones you buy

>walk into Subaru dealership in my dirty clothes, been working out all day
>get sideways looks from faggot salescunts
>check out the new sti
>ass hole salesman comes up "uhh can I help you?" Not like can I help you buy a car but can I help you to get the fuck out
>don't even look at the rude moder fucker, just say "nah not even interested anymore ayy"
>turn around and give a lax wave, make sure my sleeves pulled down and the hublot worth more than his shit wage is shining
Fucking pleb ass below median wage sales scum looking down on people that can buy the entire dealership oit and fire him. Fucking American peasents thinking tbeh bigger than they are this never happened back home

No, I groom myself daily and wore nice clothes.

I have no idea. I don't drink or smoke, but I have a receding hairline and I'm pretty ugly.

Weird. I've been to my local Honda dealership a few times, all in shorts, T-shit, and a sweater. Literally looking like I jst came from the gym and curb stomped someone on my way there,

Never had a problem with salesmen approaching me. No matter what car I look at, someone approaches me. I've actually become a known quantity there over the past couple years. One dude now jokes about "When I'll buy a Civic Si off him"

>he doesnt invest in the stock market instead

lmaoing at ur life bruh

also its hard to lose money on a 7 thousand dollar trailer especially when you consider the price of rent. otherwise, oh and the land still has fucking value. because the trailer can be removed and some dumbfuck can build a house, or i can build a house who gives a shit

>am married
i thought you were a fag.

>driveway that can fit over 6 cars
lmao drivewaylets

You can sleep in a a car, but you can't race a house.

A 3 bedroom house costs roughly $400,000. If a trailer costs less than half, and he can't afford to buy a house (which at $30 combined you're setting yourself up for failure), then it's a better option than an apartment.

He made the right choice. Besides, a trailer is an asset you can get money back from when you decide to sell it.

Don't be mad that he can afford multiple 3k Civics and you can't afford even one because of your poor decision making.

Fags can get married tho

what's the point tho?

Not in my country

>want to upgrade suspension
>get recommended a good place about 45mins away from where I live
>find it on maps and drive all the way out there just to talk to someone about options and recommendations.
>finally get there and only one door is open so I sperg out and keep driving down the street until I can park up
>check Google for opening times
>they close in an hour or so
>drive past two more times trying to build up the courage to walk in and speak to someone
>they close in 50mins now...
>can't do it, too much pressure
>drive back home having wasted about two hours for literally nothing
>suspension place probably thinks they are being cased
>Mabey I'll just leave my suspension

>implying poor trailer trash is investing its money

haha OK faggot

Get a job first.

>How fucking rich are you
Your problems are related to this.

>He also lives in a trailer.
So? Lots of the rich investment companies bought up land during the downturn. Then lots of them put up mobile homes on them in order to make money while waiting for the cities to grow outwards to where the land was then ripe for building malls, apartment complexes, and more expensive business properties.

>my sleeves pulled down and the hublot worth more than his shit wage is shining
Your chinese copy that looks just like it.
That is what all the salesmen and everyone else at malls thinks of you. You bought a chinese knockoff.

If you've got that much time on your hands, then do it yourself. I just did outer tie rod ends and sway bar bushings in about two hours. Total parts cost = $35.