Warlock waifu Edition

What's new?

>2017 S1 rewards will be raptors mounts
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20562668

>Nexus challenge is over
It was a good ride lads, now go back to your game overshitters

>D.Va spotlight
youtu.be/HlrAD_fkZ74

>Megabundles Announced All players will be able to unlock up to 20 heroes for ''''''''FREE''''''''''
>Promotion ends May 29nd, 2017
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/megabundles/

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0 Now live
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

>For New Players
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

>How to get good at everything in life
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

>Which heroes should I buy?
Anything but Nova

>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
>Talent Calculators, Statistics, Youtubers, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20720246/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20766462/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20720245/

>Pleb lists
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Where can I find you dota reject feeders?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Last episode:

Zul'jin announcer when?

>tell russians to go to the objective
>"cyka cyka blyat blyat"

wow lad literal subhumans

Who is biggest slut in hots?

Stitches, everyone has been inside him.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>still triggered

You got me

u're waife

>he actually believes that reason
LOL that's just Blizz' public statement. The real reason is because they don't want people getting hyper mad so they reduced the number of BM tools you have access to. Think. How the fuck would those taunts crash the game when regular taunts are still in and working properly?

PLACE YOUR BETS

small indie company

that is literally the most dumbfuck thing I've heard

>how the fuck would those taunts crash the game

I don't fucking know because I'm not a game dev, but a lot of stupid shit causes games to crash. There was a case in Overwatch where literally one tint of one skin would cause a server to crash, or only one specific character was able to fall through the bottom of one specific map. Shit happens

>based janny deletes weeb spam

Is she OK?

It's even dumber in Overwatch. You don't really see your skin unless you go 3rd person, which I think only happens when you use certain abilities. So all you're going to see 90% of the time are your teammates' and opponents' skins which you have the privilege of seeing for free anyway and might as well just be walking ads.

>Shit happens
Yea except you're forgetting how long mastery taunts have been disabled despite having a team to fix it

Leoric announcer when?

>that bug when the skin on the mini portrait is different from the one you using
Happening way too often

and it took the dev team of overwatch 7 months to add a sit emote to a character, 2 months to add one voiceline that was missing from a skin, and a character that was released back in novemeber still has bugs

small indie company

Yeah I get that a lot.
>pick high elf sylvanas skin
>portrait is red warchief, which I dont even own

>4 minutes
>2 towers down
so this is the power of na.. woah..

>back in novemeber

Make that year ago. Half of the roaster in OW has bugs since release, in some case fairly big ones. For example D.Va can be stuck with the eject screen effect, making you essentialy blind after your meka gets raped. Fun time.

im new to the scene, is NA as big of a meme as their lol counterparts?

>NA is shit at everything
what do expect from a country that created its own version of football because they can't win shit in the official one?

NA HGC is like EU Diamond

pretty sure american footballs creation had nothing to do with soccer

trying too hard

I'm not defending the Overwatch team or the HotS team, but I'd like to remind you guys that separate teams are working on each game, so at this point I'd say Overwatch's team sucks and HotS' team is fucking lazy

kek

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

OW dev team is probably overmanaged

HotS dev team is probably too small

>episodes of liming going laser

i love the show when playing genju

>that Kara swagger stasis

Abathur buffs when

I haven't played on garden terror in so fucking long.
When will they bring the old maps back.
I miss deadlock shire and blackbeard's

Stiches is fun also I'm so happy I got the fucking uther legendary I wanted

She's colorblind and just covering her bases.

What's the next new hero?

I'm american too and I love our country its the best in the world but american people take for granted way too much

Its a fucking joke we don't have a world cup but shitskins do

Genji can't block lazers in OW but can block magic lazers.

N O M A T C H E D

Objectively false, she's pretty small.

I can't change some of the voice lines.
It bugs me for some reason. Might as well use them.

sorry about the tint though

is that tai lopez

its the one i wanted

oh.

>the fucking banter in the stream

>EU gets new better teams to replace the bottom two teams
>NA can't even replace the worst teams in their division because NA scene is dead
rip

>HotS dev team is probably too small
Can't be smaller than Dota 2's team lel

It's canon that all characters are stronger in the Nexus

How can we fix the NA hots?

Assassinate all Europeans and import Korean monkeys who dream of latino women.

>Hop on for a QM with the lads to finish a quest
>We have 2 bruisers
>Enemy team has 2 actual tanks
>Lose every single engagement
>Lose the game

>want to buy alarak announcer
>doesn't even exist

>Want to buy Orc peon announcer from Warcraft 2
>Will never ever ever exist
I want to die already

They really need to fix qm for the health of the game, mostly because that is what a lot of people play especially if you are new. Outside of AI that is really your introduction to the game and the MM is just so bad, especially when things like tank varian or sonya don't get paired up against warriors, or pve being so strong split pushing and mercs just wins most of the time.

>It's canon that all characters are stronger in the Nexus
then how come Sgt. Hammer is weaker than an actual siege tank

Artanis is fucking OP in the right hands

because everyone else is stronger lol

if anything tilts me it's people who do this

>trashtalking and ignoring
>meme arrows
Dunno which one of you two is gayer

give me your name so I can keep doing it to you

>cho'gall dominating HGC
it's about damn time

Should i level characters to 10 or focus on leveling as many of them as i can (have most at 5)

play whatever you feel like playing. As soon as you start thinking "oh man gotta level X" it becomes less of a game and more "put up with this shit hero I dislike for 3 hours so I can get my level 5 gold reward" and then you just burn out.
play what you want to play

>tfw gotta level heroes to 5 in order to play rankeds and keep switching between "fuck ranked" and "man gotta farm"

I've gotten salty as hell but have never whispered anyone. How mad do you have to be to do this?

I only saw them win one game.

>type heroes of the storm general in catalog and marvel shit comes up first still

also what am i meant to do as muiradan? i keep dying and doing almost no damage

It's the stimpack, man.

>play gazlowe
>just sit in lane and occasionally get camps
>win most games
>try assassins
>lose every game
The meme is real.

how the fuck am I supposed to play gazlowe

Be in bronze.

If you can't find 14 heroes you like or don't dislike to play to level 5 to get access to ranked, the game isn't the problem; you are.

It's so fucking easy to get heroes to level 5 that people shouldn't say they have to struggle with it.

It goes both ways. The game doesn't force you to play a specific hero, but when you do decide to try a hero you think you dislike, you might come to like him after playing him for real a few times. It's happened to me a quite a bit that I've found some faves that at first were unappealing (Stitches, Samuro, Lunara, and others).

Attitude adjustment really, most NA teams don't really look outside of their circle of friends to recruit. Someone like Zuna is pretty good, but he's stuck on Naventic so he won't really be doing anything other than memeing at the bottom of the NA scene. NA "pros" don't really play HL because everyone considers HL a joke, so they don't really interact with any players who could potentially be good.

I don't know if you could really fix the scene without the game getting a lot more popular, what it needs badly is new players in the competitive scene. That is one of the things that is disappointed about both new teams losing, nothing will really change for another 6 months at least for NA

im not struggling I'm just bored when I'm not playing zagara

Keep shitting out turrets and sit in lane. Occasionally throw a bomb at minions. When a turret goes down pick up the thing it drops for a little mana. He doesn't really shine until he gets the talent that makes the turret attack multiple enemies.

You don't do damage.
Also, how the fuck do you die on Muradin.
Just jump out of the fight, wait a bit and you can go back in. Go for third wind, avatar, etc.
You're there to disrupt the enemy. Go after their squishies, or stun anyone that gets near yours.
You should always be able to get in and out of a fight, preferably get out at low health so that stupid enemies follow you. You'll outrun them by stunning /slowing them and jumping over walls. And heal back to full health in no time.
The hardest thing about playing Muradin is mana management. I've been working on this. Just don't use your abilities while laning unless you need to, especially if an objective will be up soon or a teamfight is about to start.

>im not struggling I'm just bored when I'm not playing zagara
Don't take this as an insult, but you might be autistic

To add to this, don't go in willy nilly with E or just fish for stuns with Q
the only ability you should feel somewhat free to spam is W, the other two will rape your mana
And don't get too carried away when engaging/fighting, muradin can do some damage and survive in the middle of the enemy team but i find i do much better when my other tank does that and i focus on peeling for my squishies

Also if nobody is in your lane that is a good time to get camps.

i have same with TLV

Why does Haunted Mines take so fucking long to finish? I figured with 2 lanes it should be one of the quicker maps, but just yesterday I had an almost 40 minute game on it.

To paint a clearer picture for my post. I tend to just walk into the enemy team if engaging (or if we're all near an objective), and save the E for running away (or going back to peel). Good one on the abilities. Tho i started being more selective of my W's as well.

Because people are bad at it?

>UD
>masters level
>our guy picks tyrande into their morales
>his party member picks rag, loses the lane to gazlowe
>we lose, slowly
>check tyrandes mmr
>3330

what drives people to do shit like this

>get an other legendary after ages without getting one
>its an other fucking tint of archangel diablo
GODDAMNIT

>super sonya's back is upvoting

LITERALLY REDDIITTTTTTTTTT

Am i the only one who's bugged by the fact that you can't click on where you want to go on that map and move. Eg. there's a teamfight in the golem pit and i'm walking from the fountain, and i right click in the pit and my character stops, instead of going to the nearest entrance.
I mean it's a minor inconvenience but it bugs me for some reason.

why don't you learn to click on the nearest entrance instead?

i keep getting mounts but all i play are mountless heroes

what's UD?

Is there some trick to Medivh's Portal that I am not aware of? How do you click that thing in the middle of a teamfight with 10 people sitting on top of each other?

I said it's a minor inconvenience, IIRC you could do that on the old version of the map.

unranked draft
forgot to mention it was braxis

Undead
yeah, just before it spawns click where its going to be, you will auto go through it every time

You don't. That's one of the main problems with the hero.

They should make it so you can self cast the portal after it is placed when near the entrance to go through it automatically.