/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
>Really?
Yes really.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/oxua2fsfzykv81z/Woe Follower 1.1.7z
pastebin.com/kb1k1RSv
fkcogus333.deviantart.com/art/Heart-of-Cyrodiil-The-Imperial-city-Elder-Scroll-673079003
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74137/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember to practice your slider-fu everyday senpai.

But I though I don't have to anymore

I never heard of that problem that won't allow you to change cells because of a enb. Personally, I don't like Snapdragon, so i suggest using a different enb.

Why won't you just fuck off already? You're permabanned and everyone thinks you're complete cancer.

Where 2 download follower

This general makes me understand why women act bitchy towards each other

men are just as bad desu, especially in game communities.

mediafire.com/file/oxua2fsfzykv81z/Woe Follower 1.1.7z

4thegoat

i'm going to go physically destroy my mouse right now, preferably in a satisfying way

Which follower is this

Bullshit.

Death by asphyxiation.

What is this follower's name

from what Ive seen it is

I'd really really like this follower

What did your mouse do

/tesg/ will never be able to compete.

It's not fucking fair!
Why won't we get SKSE for Newrim?
I don't want to go back to that piece of unstable 32bits garbage.
I don't even care if we lose subsurface scattering forever, just at least give us SKSE please.

Assuming that this person used a character creator that is widely available is should in theory be easy to replicate.

compete with what

We should start reporting the yuihfag every thread, what he's doing is spam at this point
>samefagging this hard

>being this jelly

Mainly because programming for 64-bit is a lot more complicated and complex than programming for 32-bit, especially when you're attempting to modify someone else's code that you don't actually have access to.

Only two of those are me. Only two have a (you) next to them. The other four are some other user. Maybe more than 1. I don't know. But two of those? Those are me. You're welcome.

Though I am somewhat new here which is to say I was here like years ago and I came back because I got the urge to Skyrim it up again, but I don't know what follower that is or if it's from the JP sites or if it's downloadable or not which is why I asked.

remov gote

Yeah I kinda wait for SESKSE too.

Want to finish Skyrim, with some mods in adventure style aka with few followers. And thats the only thing that SE does good. You can have more NPCs around.

Oh and open cities with no fps loss.

HOW DOES HE DO IT?

It's not a follower, it's a shitty waifu made by the king of sameface who happens to be one of the most overrated waifufags.

YuiH was good at lewd, yes, that's for sure. But his waifus were all generic anime ayylmaos.

I gave Yvenn some diary entries if anyone is interested in reading them. So its a storytime I guess? Also it shouldn't be set to private anymore I think.

pastebin.com/kb1k1RSv

Well that answers like three of my questions. Thanks user!

I have to admit I'm surprised there's so much gote here these days. I thought gote went out of style after that one gote (Miel? I forget!) posted her character getting knotted.

Is this just an expansion to the pervious game?

I like this YuiH meme. Please never die.

How do I fix Shadow Tethers?

There are only three goats, and one of them only exists because he saw the other two get a lot of attention.

Prest and Triss are cool, ava a shit.

So what you're saying is there's lewds of this follower? What tag do I look up on the booru to see said lewds?

>that map

Just how big is the Imperial City actually supposed to be?

This is art

IIRC it's supposed to be like four times as big as Vivec City. When Oblivion came out one of the big complaints I kept hearing was how small the capital of the entire continent was, and how it should have been absolutely massive.

About as large as the worldspace of Cyrodiil is in Oblivion

>City named Skaven

It's not a tesg waifu.

this is amazing!

please respond

Could you direct me to the location of said lewds?

Can we all admit loli's and flatties need to fuck off.
We only want cow tits in here.

FUCK HUGE

40 megs pic fkcogus333.deviantart.com/art/Heart-of-Cyrodiil-The-Imperial-city-Elder-Scroll-673079003

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74137/?
this hould fix the issues with the vanilla uunp outfits/armor, which have this problem because gamefever is pretty shit

The eye lids look fucking awful.

No, the guy quit and removed his tumblr.

Thanks, I'm going to take some screenshots

SKIN ALL BIRDS UNTIL THERE ARE NO MORE LEFT

>sandbanks errywhere
>somehow ships manage to sail through it

You're an animal.

LMAO

SHUT IT DOWN

YUIH IS FINISHED

Well that's irritating. But ah well, if you've seen one /tes/ lewd you've seen them all.

BACK TO SKYRIM I GO!

Do I install both the armor and clothing pack? And if I do will I need to re-generate the bodyslide files as well?

What? But it's the best part of the image.

yes and yes. they should be labeled tcf in bodyslide

>we will never have an Elder Scrolls game that feels truly big

Thank you senpai. Don't let anyone ever say /tesg/ isn't helpful.

Play Daggerfall you big baby.

I've long said the best possibility for us would be if somehow Bethesda decided to use the Assassin's creed engine to create an actual city that isn't small and shitty.

Okay, sorry, let me rephrase that.
>we will never have ANOTHER Elder Scrolls game that feels truly big

If I wanted to play in a procedurally generated boring map I'd just play Just Cause, at least that looks good.

There's literally no reason or need for Daggerfall to be that ridiculously huge other than "lol we can just tell people how big it is and they'll buy it"

Hell, W3's Novigrad FELT big despite most of the buildings being set props.

Just believe.

The asscreed engine hasn't been demonstrated to be capable of building the sort of city that would stay consistent to bethesda's general design bullshit at the scale asscreed games usually are at. All the engine has shown the ability to create a big ass city that is barely any better than a fucking background for all one can interact with the civies and the city itself.

How do I adjust the darkness of shaded areas in the ENB menu?

What the fuck am I supposed to do in Episode 4 of Vigilant? I've been exploring and killing bosses and shit but I still can't get into the city. I know I'm supposed to explore the sewer but all I can find is a ladder leading to the Gardener's House which requires a key.

Anyone?
Will I need a different game to play this?

Whats the best wildlife mod?

My nigga knows what's up!

Is what a what now?

Fair enough, but their 'epic sprawling open world RPG' has towns with less than 100 NPCs total. Everything about the towns and cities contributes towards making the world feel incredibly small and confined. Mods help, barely, but still have tremendous issues all over the place. I'd call the cities ghost towns, but there aren't even nearly enough buildings for that to be fitting.

The only open world games I can think of that have cities that feel like they should are AC and GTA games. I doubt it'll ever happen but it's the best I can hope for.

It could work, even with robbing people. If somehow they managed to procedurally generate interiors (Assign each door a code and generate the same interior based on code perhaps?), they could incorporate enough 'random' NPCs to make the cities feel large and vibrant and interesting.

Considering the "interaction" you can do in Skyrim
>talk to npc for 20 seconds, no reason to ever talk to him again
>enter one house, you've seen 85% of the houses in the city and there's nothing to do or see in any of them
I'd be okay with having a massive city that's just inaccessible houses and tons of npcs with no dialogue.

Huh. It didn't seem to overwrite anything. Was it supposed to?

Is this game coming out on June 6 a brand new game or just an expansion to an older game?

fangs a shit, if I wanted them I would fuck a khajiit

Me too. It would actually be easy to mod cells into the inaccessible buildings. TES games are just partially filled canvases to be filled by the modders anyway.

Serinal is such a dick.

Expansion to the elder scrolls MMO game.

There's a different general for that, go to the catalog and look for /tesog/

>i5 650
>make brutal

what the actual fuck

But muh rp.
How a thief can steal shit if house are unaccessible? How can an edgelord murder someone in his sleep without house?

It's a Slav. Do not attempt comprehension.

Not all houses need to be accessible in vanilla. Modders have to remake the game 3 times anyway, so at least they should give us something to work with. You can make the other houses enter-able and populated later.

>>make brutal
What?

Assign each door in the city a 10-digit hex code.

Procedurally generate each interior cell using the code. That way every time you enter a specific door you get the same interior, occupant, etc.

Save changes to interiors but erase those changes after a certain amount of in-game time.

It'd actually improve things because you could burgle like, 20 houses in a night if you wanted and still have many more available the next night. And adding in random NPCs would mean all sorts of extra options for murder characters where you could go on a killing spree and have, for example, guards start patrolling certain areas more closely or a large increase in guards in a city that's the target of your crime spree.

Just spitballing here though.

Steal from houses worth stealing from which would obviously be accessible. Who wants to sneak into Nordman McNordly's shitty house to steal a wooden spoon and two potatoes?

bruteforce
ENB uses my GPU like a rapper uses a white teen, and his card is worse than mine

Are they any mods (other than Extended Encounters or Interesting NPCs )that add more random scenarios or characters for you to run into during your travels?

Travelling from one end of Skyrim to the other feels kind of lacklustre at the moment

please respond

Immersive Patrols

Interesting NPCs

I don't see your point. ENB is very demanding for any GPU. We should be happy he has a vision and doesn't just gimp everything to his level.

Neat, it's interesting hearing his inner thoughts about being a vampire. Life would be a lot simpler if he just ate whenever her wanted though.

>tfw HDT highpoly clothes all have the fucking sundial shadow bug

bruteforce is a fucking meme. Literally toast your gpu.

Post the pic where the issues are circled in red.

It's a toggle for a reason - it is there for screenshots only and its usefulness varies greatly. And speaking of memes, toasting one's GPU is one.

Anyone use pirates of the north?

>Neat, it's interesting hearing his inner thoughts about being a vampire.

Thanks, I really like exploring what it might be like to be a vampire that isn't connected to the Volkihars and is just trying to live a quiet life.

>Life would be a lot simpler if he just ate whenever her wanted though.

But muh morals. Also he's too scared to actually hunt things because if he fails he's pretty much dead. Animals and dead bodies are much easier food sources. And he knows about thralls but he can't even look at those without feeling guilty. He might drink someone's blood if they consented though but he'd probably be really awkward about it.