Is it better to go fast over speed bump or slow?

Is it better to go fast over speed bump or slow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7AqBx0CtrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slow, but accelerate over them

i slow down to at least 10-15

Also how fast can go over sped bump cus should not make a difference between fast and slow cus bump is same??

What's he doing to that pizza? Badgers don't understand the concept of trade.

u wot

go fast over them but slow down

Like speed bump never change so why not go 60 mph over it? Not gonna magically get higher and hurt car.

Why even slow for sped bump

Crash into a wall at 10mph vs 60mph. Report back.

Big truck
Prerunner package
Acts like the car will combust if he hits it greater than 5 mph
Me
VW Jetta
Pretty sure I've gotten all 4 wheels off the ground.

Umm ok so you don't get it

If you go 5 mph over bump, car is fine

Bump doesn't change size or danger

So go 60 and you'll be fine over sped bump

>hit speed bump at max speed
youtube.com/watch?v=k7AqBx0CtrY

He obviously didn't mean highway speeds, a 10mph difference will be so minute it will have little impact on the shocks. It always grinds my gears when I see lifted 4x4s stop to 5mph for speed bumps.

No one does that.
the only people who go that slow are people with nice cars.

>that third time through
I'm dying

no, a 10mph difference can make a world of change.

If your passengers complain then you're not going fast enough. When they keep quiet out of fear and just yelp when you hit it, then you're getting it just right.

No, the photographer got robbed. How else do you explain a badger having $115 and a pizza?

I like to take speedbumps at an angle in my 8th generation Honda Civic LX sedan 1.8 liter with a 1" suspension drop. Someday, I hope to get a thumbs up from a stance enthusiast. Pray for me.

If your suspension is soft, going at a higher speed makes it more likely that the body of your car will remain at the same height as the wheels are pushed upwards into the body.

If it's hard and you go fast, you get

how do I tell which mine is besides going 100 over a speed bump?

You can bet on it being hard, unless you have a luxury car.

I just stand up.

10-20 mph depending on the type of bump. Slower makes the shock actuate more, and faster takes more toll on the rest of the suspension.

>Also how fast can go over sped bump cus should not make a difference between fast and slow cus bump is same??

No, it does make a difference. A speed bump is not about how comfortable you are as a driver from the bump. It is about both the health of your tire&rim and your suspension/alignment. The faster you go, the bigger the impact to the tires. If you have low profile tires, the speed bump might push close enough to the bead to cause excessive flex of the sidewall or even bump the rim.

'no'