/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu45

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Js_6Ty0SJRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Ann!

Videogames with Futaba !

>Will Power starts playing

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

Who would win in a fight?

>Nigger

Mark from Revelations.

>P5 PC port still not announced

im so fucking glad it was used as sparingly as it was
it made it hype as fuck when it kicked in during groo's fight

Can he be stopped?

robot!!!

bully Futaba!!

Kawaclaimed

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Best woman, best wife, best cake.

Add more date events to P5!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo in her room!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!

This fox in P4 is pretty cool, best social link so far

make sure to max her

They look so weird like this.

Chie obviously loses first as all she did was "learn" by watching movies.

No one has played SMT if... so Akira loses already.

At this point it's between Akihiko and Reiji. Akihiko is a formally trained boxer, and Reiji is a street fighter. It all depends on who has the better speed and strength.

Considering Arena, I'd say Aki wins. He keeps training while Reiji goes home to be a family dad

>Joker comes back to visit his friends
>everyone says they won't be able to hang out today
>Sojiro says he'll be busy and asks that Joker look after Leblanc for the day
>they're clearly up to something
>Joker shows up to Leblanc
>all of the lights are off
>he makes his way to the attic and flicks the light on
>pic related is there waiting for him
>"w-w-welcome back-pyon"

Door a slut!
A SLUT!!

doesnt chie's third tier get phys resistance in golden? that could help her stay alive against the other two

Door-tan is pure goddammit.

Claiming this adorable apple of my eye.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Bunny fight!

>while Reiji goes home to be a family dad

In IS he lets off his stress by beating up demons in an abandoned factory, and he still fights in EP.

I honestly wouldn't put it past him to continue that. Also Arena gives me the impression that he's in the Shadow Operatives as well.

It won't

>Makoto story
Into the trash it goes

Which Arcana is best, /pg/?

Best S.Links, best Personae, best endings?

I vote Hierophant because it's consistently the best non-waifu S.Link and has my boy Daisoujou.

>Visit Shiho every day in the hospital
>help her along with her physical therapy sessions
>"I... I need to know. Why do you always take care of me?"
>work up the courage to tell her
>Because, Shiho... I...
>"You what? How do you feel about me? You know I can't live a normal life again. You know that."
>Shiho, I fell for you!
>"Excuse me?"
>she starts sobbing uncontrollably
>asks me to wheel her up to the hospital roof one last time

I LOVE SHIHO

>Level up to 42, get all persona on that level
>fight wakaba on merciless
>she kills joker with a crit on the first turn

Sasuga Jokah!

But Akira is trained by the same guy who trained Aleph, that has to count for something.

>lady in the corner doing the same pose as yukino, complete with skirt
what did they mean by this?

This is about their fighting abilities outside their Personas. Chie and Lisa would immediately get their shit kicked because they have no real training outside of their kung fu movies.

Makoto would lose after the Chie and Lisa because aikido has no use in a real fight.

It would be between Ulala, Akihiko, and Reiji for an actual fight.

Tin-tin is a Shadow Operative?

Thanks for the (You) fag

Cute!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that when I first saw that CG.

Emperor
Hierophant
Hermit
Hanged Man
Moon

All are consistently good. inb4 people meme on me for moon because they're "badly written" for being an accurate portrayal of someone with mental problems.

Nigga ain't nobody played if...

Seems a little short to be Yukino. I always figured it was Ulala but it could may as well be Yukino.

I can't focus on anything
I can't bring myself to do anything
Every day I wonder why I do anything
Every day is a struggle
and I understand nothing about myself

Another thread
For Justice

J U S T I C E

I gotta thank you right back, Makofriend

>That man on Mitsuru's left

I want to marry Kawakami!

Lovers.

What was the first confidant you maxxed? Mine was Yoshida.

Moon in P3 was genuinely unpleasant. If he was a non S.Link side character with the same behavior, he'd be good, but given every other S.Link in the game, I don't understand why you'd continue hanging out with a brainwashed prick with severe problems who scams people.

Wheel of Fortune.

Tae

Best group?
Best group.

what the fuck even was his link
i dont understand what the point of it was supposed to be why is he in a cult

The Devil.

He doesn't just scam people, he scams people to fund Strega.

CHEER THIS DAD

I haven't even met Futaba properly yet and I want to protect the fuck out of her.

>I'm a P2fag
>I want the old casts to return on the spin-offs
>But then, they will most likely get shitty redesigns like de P3 cast

Truly hell

Futaba is for hugs.

I think you mean Katsuya Suou.

Because you want to boost your personas. P3 was clearly written with the idea that you're hanging out with these people primarily to get them to like you to get persona power. It's why the right choice is always to tell them what they want to hear, and to date every girl that shows an interest in you. When you max all social links Elizabeth even tells you that it's basically impossible to be friends with all these people because you had to lie to them to get it done.

Fortune, Hanged Man, Devil and Temperance have my favorite personers and their slinks, with the exception of the photography club kid in P3, are all great.

if douj guy is still around, i've got it

ohya/sae yuri where ohya tries to pump her for phantom thief scoops after they finish

Seriously JackedAnon, take your time deciding if you want to romance Futaba. We don't need you to get to Haru or another waifu, and decide "dur, I like this girl better!" and cheat on her for Valentine's.

she's pure user

It's not like he has to be friends with them for long.

Not like it'd be worse than cheating on Chie.

>Reiji will never be the grappler

I just want him to shove people into Mot, giving them the fear or mouse status when Mot has his way with them.

>All four girls dressed up as sexy bunnies
>Ohshitson
>Gonna Rank Up my Confidants today.
>Morgana pops out of my bag: "LET'S NOT DO THAT TODAY"

What this guy said
But that's the problem. He doesn't grow or mature because of you like most other S.Links. He only kinda questions the Cult, and only after he nearly gets beaten to death for his scamming. Then it's dropped and he becomes a food critic after dropping a psychological bomb on you about being glad his little brother died.

Again, if he was a non S.Link, this would all be fine characterization, but it didn't really fit for what the other S.Links were.

Ai Ebihara is one of the best P4 Links in my opinion, though. She has a strong personality and actually changes based on your interactions with her. It's weird.

Conversely, Sun goes in the opposite direction from 3 to 4, because Akinari is one of the best S.Links in the series but both Suns in 4 are just mediocre.

Sojiro's a overrated cuck

I'm going to open up Door-tan and get inside her.

At least he won't be able to date Futaba until he meets Haru

>This thread

Let me believe even if I'm wrong.

It's worse

I think i finally was able to pull the best tier list after three playthru's

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Alright, that's it for tonight.
G'night folks.
I have promised myself and this general that I shall not cheat on whomever I waifu first this time.
My resolve shall be like glorious nippon steel folded over 1000 times.

You can fuck right off, Erebus.

I knew empress was going to be underrated.

Wrong

swap chihaya and Tae and you're golden

>P1fags

>They'll keep using the P3 cast
>Door-kun's last appearance ever will be Persona Q
>He'll never get saved
youtube.com/watch?v=Js_6Ty0SJRs
It hurts, bros.

Tin Tin, Jo from Digimon, James from Team Rocket, Donald Duck and Torifumi.

>Chihaya that high

Based on how he described the girls he likes, Futaba and Makoto were the only reasonable choices, and he already said he hates Makoto. Empress doesn't fit his tastes, and by now he should've met all the other girls.

In P3, it's not your job to help them. It's your job to get them to like you, and any growth is incidental. Was telling Kaz to rip his knee in half helping him? Was telling Maiko to run away from home helping her? Was helping HIdetoshi make the entire school hate him helping him?

NG+ gets 10x more fun when your character is named Goro Akechi

The protags in the series seem to have gotten more sociopathic as time went on.

P3 guy was more or less a horny, competitive teenager whose relationships were reflective of being kinda immature but also talented and important.

P4 guy got a bit more manipulative by pressing certain people's weaknesses to gain some kind of emotional power over them (Dojima, Yosuke, and Kanji especially).

Then in P5 you routinely exploit people's insecurities and secrets for both personal gain and sexual favours.

It's really not that different from the dynamic MCs have with their social circle in Mainline SMT

>and by now he should've met all the other girls.
I think he's still missing 123 and possibly Chihaya

Nah your list is shit.

>It's your job to get them to like you, and any growth is incidental.

Door-kun's kind of a sociopath, huh? I wonder if Akechi would have done the same thing if he made Social Links.

The biggest sociopath in all of Persona is the original protagonist though.

>P4 guy got a bit more manipulative
>"*chuckle* You're toyed with so pitifully... It's like you're nothing but my plaything."
>"All of you are nothing but a burden. You're nothing but scum that can only lean on others, doing nothing on your own!"
>"Show a little kindness, and people instantly bow and scrape... Bonds are nothing but shallow games of friendship, no?"
>a bit

So is yours...

>ann
>wife

(You)

Mostly because Mitsuru is best girl, but then the Arcana drops into obscurity with "Elizabeth but inferior in every way" and "Literally who?"