Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

ATTENTION: This thread is being botspammed, the best way to talk to /gw2g/ers is to join a guild, they have their own discords. Use this recruitment discord to get it or whisper someone listed on the pastebin below: discord.gg/AZuanAS

Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

Other urls found in this thread:

enbdev.com/convertor_dx8_dx9_v0036.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ar_f_o3nuQ4
derpibooru.org/1047389
strawpoll.me/13050122/r
youtube.com/watch?v=A6WFyd6mzAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>autism

Not really an answer but the Japanese market always seemed like suckers for voice work and those drama CDs that came with every game in the 90s.

>picks radiant silvergun
>it's not even rare!
It's not even good either.

Just go out in your backyard, hold your arms out and run around making plane noises. It's about the same level of realism and $500 cheaper.

but then I was like

they weren't that bad.

Nothing wrong with Cammy, rest ehhhh..

probably bloodmagic linked with cwdt and a bunch of skills, probably gmp as well as the dying sun.
Last Breath healing thru the blood magic. could be using a scolds as well, who knows.

I play baseball games more during baseball season, if that counts.

This is never going away, is it?

>Still, six games and it still hasn't solved the problem of "Optimal way to play is with one OP as fuck motherfucker".
They actually DID solve that problem with Phantom Brave but plebs bitched it was too hard.

You could fuck me sideways if Tomba 2 isn't unfinished because that game is butt ugly

nice one user

I looked into this and it's technical as fuck

enbdev.com/convertor_dx8_dx9_v0036.htm

>tfw a brainlet

Cumming on printed out pictures of female lyn on /bnsg/ is not having sex.

What's the next new hero?

could be worse.
i thought PAL niggers didn't get CT

I prefer the Anarchy ending because the Bonds route is retarded and its ending serves no real purpose beyond not killing your friends. The Anarchy ending isn't great or anything, but it's better than the alternative.

Goodnight weird mouse!

Yeah that's right I just checked and there's a special ending if you grind enough jewels and make your girl happy

Kojima is not with Konami anymore. The American gaming industry's dick-sucking of him should let you know it's not some gimmick or joke.

Can rusefags let it go already?

>Annoying the fuck out of your cat by constantly shoving your face into it
>Blame the cat when it scratches you

Posting some rgbs from my glorious pvmeme. I got one for free (svid and comp only) one for 30 bucks and my 20L2MD for 100. You don't have to be rich you just have to be patient and not a lazy eBay retard.

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

What u mean senpai

Anyone else enjoy using cards no one might not or wouldn't use because at the moment I'm using Dark Magician Knight, I want to try Metal Red Eyes but summoning that is so consulted if only it worked like Knight's Title

Harvester

Because it was the first one they played, that's the reason Hans is the most popular character, Both The Lost Age and Felix are objectively better

I played the demo from the switch eshop and wanted to fucking vomit and I love SRPGs...

The only thing memorable about the game was that fucking night light level. Somehow this game has achieved heights in horror games like Resident Evil or Silent Hill could only dream of.

Nigger cd burners cost as much as a stack of cds now. For 30 bucks you could play all the dreamcast games you could ever want

no one played persona 1

When will they release a raspberry pi with at least 2.0 GHz?

Comfy zombie survival with a focus of people and resource management

Is this bait? SoD has absolutely nothing in common with either of those.

That's exactly what I'm running. You wont do as much damage since Monk has attack options, but with Kab you wont need sp pots since Ein keeps you going, and Merkabah can do decent in a pinch.

If blizzard starts suing people for copy pasting their content then they'll also get sued by everyone they've ripped off in their existence
>valve
>wizards of the coast
>games workshop
>sony
>midway
>virgin
Etc

Holy shit dude is that a pvMEME!?

>You can't get all achievements in a single playthrough of the game

Trash game confirmed.

I KNOW IT'S THE SAME PROBLEM AS THE GAUNTLET HAD THAT IT DEALS DAMAGE 3X AT A TIME.

Hi I love to meme and lie on an anonymous image board ask me anything

youtube.com/watch?v=ar_f_o3nuQ4

learned a lesson in patience

>this died for Battlefront
Fuck Disney

Dont forget to recruit Peter Griffin in Ram he's gonna be your heavy hitter

I think it will get a bit bigger desu

It was announced yesterday

All the Extra servants are designed by Takeuchi Wada just redraws them in her style

Unfortunately this is the worst version of Rez.

So is this how /gw2g/ dies?

muchomon were as bad weedmon too

>to 2.55
>Had everything to 60

If Sae is so beautiful then why doesn't she rank in the elections? Checkmate, kyotofags

Move over kiddos, the only game that matters is finally here.

/TF2G/ has a dedicated shills squad that sit in discord and look for threads they can post the same webms in while being completely baffled as to why anyone would compare it to CoD.

Great! I was looking for something lile Deadly Skies but those look nice enough to me. Thank you!

Welp, that fucking sucks. 2 month wait it is.

Did you scan these yourself?

Pokemon

>le suitonia reddit mememan

We have a vast Overwatch community here

>Put Stuart Behind Treeline
>Enemy Armor column comes rolling down the road
>Stuart Kills two KT, and 3 Panthers

CHLOE PLS
NO

good thread folks

Lewd

>the revenge of the hunchback feminazi.

>Shu
>WoM
Why?

DOS version - install.exe will create dune.bat or comm.bat
make sure bat file has "SDB2207" (for SoundBlaster)
mine looks like this -

@echo off
logo
duneprg ENG VGA SDB2207 EMS 386

Fuck off vendettafag, stop harassing me
derpibooru.org/1047389

Just be sure to disguise yourself before talking to anyone you dont want finding out. not that is has any consequences as far as I know.

They are also very cute by default, in the creator at least.

He thinks he's hip/cool.

>John Wick in Mega City One from the 2012 Dredd
If I could become a judge I would be set, but either way it would be a great crossover.

>do not like the hero design.
At least the story is amazing.

I didn't . Black swan theory

Mother 1&2

>terrible dva one
what are you, gay?

cool thanks

Inferno Cop game when?

>strawpoll.me/13050122/r

That's a hard one.

so this...... is the average..... aqoursfag..........

Did she discover what is tormenting Alucard?

Never played the Saturn version

OP...what....why? Whatever makes you happy as long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone but...why?

I usually start up a Paper Mario playthrough when winter starts. Game is maximum cozy.

Too bad ash is a fucking twig

youtube.com/watch?v=A6WFyd6mzAM

Its on hold.
Some dude returned one at gamestop (first return in the store) and there is some BS 30 day trade lock or something I have to wait for.

His reasoning for the return: "I just wanted to play Zelda"

that was the first one

and yes.

My life is pathetic so I guess I belong here.

I'm glad I'm not the only necrophiliac degenerate around here

Simmons.

WHERE CAN I BUY THESE?

Cuz youre a tank and you move fast as fuck

1 and VB are the best. 4 isn't bad. 2 and 3 are shit due to the "invincibility" gimmick, which makes the games just too casual.

Goku Black and Blue Vegito? It's who I'll be maining

how to i re-trigger doggy style w/ the mom in rj180002?

yeah I'll be there soon

Black, fat, and trans.

Water is also wet

I looked at a little of his stuff but dropped it when he started going off on some social justice spiel that I really am not interested in hearing. I can't remember which video it was. Some lightgun game I think.