/pg/ Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu45

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/40yarz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Add more date events to P5!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo in her room!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!

I love Ann!

hey sae sae lol guess what okay i have this cool idea what about like one day when joker was in jail yusuke was painting a nice painting with ryuji and ryuji accidentally knocked the paint over so yusuke started to scream like a big loud scream one an autistic chimp makes perhaps and keeps yelling and ryuji is just like "for real" and yusuke is just chimping and anne runs up stairs in leblanc and is like "yusuke whats wrong" and he starts to run away and jump out of the window and returns the next day like nothing happened idk just speaking out loud im thinking of funny stories is all speaking of which you want to go to a museum one day per chance just a question

Femjoker!

TAKING JALDABAOTH'S DEAL ISN'T THE BAD ENDING
IT'S THE LAW ENDING
GET IT RIGHT YOU CHAOSFUCKS

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

This weekend was truly "Revelations: Persona" for me.

Fucking hypocrites, everyone!

That's Akihiko's dad, not Akihiko himself.

You're lightning fast Kawabro.

robot~!

Futaba a Cute-aba

/pg/'s heart has been distorted. It's getting calling cards.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

My cute wife.

Every day is another day in the fight for life and Justice
For Justice!

I just realized that P5 is Atlus's second major inhouse HD RPG

Finally faster than the Annbros!

>they don't just had the word "domestics" to their filter

I find it quite amusing that you have to falseflag as me because you no longer have the guts to reply to my sound and perfect argument. I thank you for your time, as they say what you're doing is a form of flattery.>
>178150132
Thankyou but id rather not mess with another anons work, it is your story and it is very good even if it does not appeal to me. Let your creativity juice flow and don't let naysayers stop you, brother.
Thank you, it's quite strange seeing another rational adult in a thread full of irrational cry babies.

How would they react to getting a girl pregnant?

EVERYONE IN PERSONA IS GAY
THERE ARE NO PREGNANCIES IN PERSONA

Domestics bro here
Don't do that. I can't get off unless I know I'm bothering other people with my fetish

poal.me/40yarz
poal.me/40yarz
poal.me/40yarz

don't forget you can add your own answers~

>he just resort to escapism

Joker would smile while panicking internally.
Ryuji would panic outwardly.
Yusuke would begin thinking of ways to do baby art.
Akechi would make like his father, and fuck off immediately.

Remember, life is too short to get worked up over silly things that have no real impact in your life, it`'s better to focus on better things like improving your own person and acquiring new experiences.

I dedicate this Fuuka post to making the most out of your days.

Thanks for your continued support, brother. Do you have any tips on how I could improve the story?

Reiji would have to disagree

Now that I'm actually reading them, the abuse stories are pretty shoddily written.
Why get angry over such trite?

has the /v/ flood fully assimilated yet

For fun, I guess?

There has to be a more entertaining set of characters to relate to each other, though. Like, what if Naoto is actually the little sister of Door-kun?

No, that's just stupid.

Well?

>voting for anyone other then (you)
I'm disappointed /pg/

kill it with fire

>makotofags find THIS attractive
disgusting

As far as I'm concerned, if 25% of any thread isn't hidden, you're not using filters properly.

I actually liked the Futaba one even if it was OOC

Thank you Fuukafriend! Have a nice day.

No, I am an amateur myself, it would be bad for someone to take tips from me as I do not know what I'm doing most of the time. Go your own way, brother, and know that I'll always have your back.
As much as it pains me, I know deep in my heart that my work is not as good as it could be, you're correct. I do not understand children who feel they MUST express their opinion and derail a thread because they do not agree or like something.
Your impersonation of me is very flattering. I thank you for your time.

Please do not.

Cute cosplay, 5/10 grill.
Could be worse.

Fuuka is ugly and so are you.

Because he and his ilk have been making these threads even worse for almost a week, and /pg/ was already the worst general outside of /feg/

>what if Naoto is actually the little sister of Door-kun?
That's actually a pretty novel idea.
I might have to do something with that.

>neopets

I want to hurt futaba

Thank you, you too.

Untrue, Fuuka is beautiful both inside and outside!

Neopets is the most offensive thing in that image.

I want to hug futaba

I enjoy these fuuka posts.

I want to friendzone Futaba.

Based Mishima

That's not really a novel idea. It's been around since people noticed Naoto and the Persona 3 hero look pretty similar.

I want Joker to hurt futaba Chris Brown style.

What does /pg/ think of the original tracks in Arena's OST?

It is 6/29 and Ryuji didn't text me about his soc link.
Did I fuck up somewhere wasn't I supposed to be call on this day to proceed further ?

>Its OK when the writings are not about Futaba

Domestic bro here
Test

123 is the best would be Phantom Thief!

Will you be able to kiss your wife in Persona 6?

Don't try to fuck with Mishima's waifu

>tfw in October and I haven't started Sojiro's confidant
haha I'm great at video games.

Arena's OST is pretty good. Ultimax isn't at the same level (the new stuff they added at least).

Remember to counteract the evil abuse with heartwarming love! Futaba and Joker are made for each other!

Turning her into a PT wouldn't give her an interesting personality

Wrong. That's Tae.

Did you check the map? Also he has a special event in a few days.

>mishima
>being within the proximity of a girl for more than 2 seconds
I don't think so

>It was an awkward and uncomfortable car ride
>"You kids have been doing pretty good lately, how about some ice cream?" Kamoshida says
>Dead silence
>WHAM
>Mishima's cheek is slammed with intense force by Kamoshida's backhand while he continues to drive
>"Now turn around Mishima, and slap Suzui for me" he orders
>"W-why?" Mishima asks
>Kamoshida turned to him once more and gave him a piercing gaze, keeping his eyes off the road
>"W-wait, Mr. Kamoshida the light's red! Y-you're going right through a red light! WATCH OUT!" Mishima yells
>Kamoshida keeps his gaze fixed on Mishima
>Mishima sees his life flash before his very eyes as a car is about to smash right into the driver's side
>The other car hit its breaks just in time
>Kamoshida still stares down Mishima, never once taking his eyes off him during that entire situation
>Mishima gulps, turns around, and slaps Shiho with intensity
>"Ow!" she yells
>Kamoshida turns his eyes back onto the road
>"Good, you should always speak to a teacher when spoken to, you know?" he says
>"So what are you guys planning on getting? Vanilla or chocolate?" Kamoshida asks
>"I guess choc-" Mishima began to say
>SCREECH
>The car comes to a screeching halt, and Mishima's head slams into the dashboard
>Shiho goes flying forward and bashes her head against the middle console
>"Shoot, did I leave my wallet at the school? Oh well. You're paying Mishima" Kamoshida demanded
>"So you wanted Vanilla, right? And what about you Suzui?" Kamoshida asks
>While turning around to face Shiho he elbows her right in the nose, blood flying everywhere
>"Oh god damn it, you're getting it all over the place. Get the hell out the car!" Kamoshida yells
>Suzui opens the door and steps out
>Kamoshida flips her off and speeds away
>"Well, looks like it's just you and me Mishima. Damn, me and her were gonna have fun with that ice cream tonight too"
>"Oh uh, haha...yeah" Mishima says nervously
>"Let's go get some ice cream, bud." Kamoshida says, flooring it.

Close, but not quite.

I didn't finish his on my playthrough in Japanese because I couldn't understand anything and didn't know I was supposed to make coffee once to progress the link.

They are for eachother as siblings!
No kissing and marrying allowed!

It is grey and I am standing right in front of him but I can't do anything.

Gimme my Femjoker!

I never tried reporting them before. Maybe I should start

shinya would be better

Makoto is a ____ student council president!

Did you send the calling card (if you haven't) ?

How dare you use the sacred image of the Kamoshidaposter for this shitty writeshit.

Disgraceful...

incompetent

This.
Futaba is for hugs and only hugs.

useless

bad
She couldn't even catch the phantom thieves while also solving the organized crime of the entire shibuya shopping district. What a fucking mistake of a child!

Great story.
I love how it makes me feel a rollercoaster of emotions
It made me laugh, cry and cum in a span of 2 minutes.

Finished the palace 3-4 days ago just so I could have free time with him.

cute

n objectively pretty flawed

she even admits as much, considering that she
turned a blind eye to Kamoshida. But she redeems herself in the Kaneshiro arc. Also it's worth mentioning that Newspaper Girl states that Makoto ran unopposed for SCP, and that nobody else wants to do her job.

I'll kiss and marry you, jerk.

Please wait patiently for Persona 5: Ruby Red

What was wrong with it? I just wanted to make abuse stories that weren't so over the top edgy and were funny, to help deter the edgy domestic abuse guys away

Futaba talked to him far longer than any other girl, that means she likes him!
He's sure of it, she even said kek back!!
Shut up! Shut up shut up shut up shut up!!!

good thing they can hug while having sex!

cute!

Adorable

haha, good one.

>Please wait patiently for Persona 5: Ruby Red
Fuck you, I will!

If Numbers were more story-involved, I'd actually consider giving her to Joker. He deserves a nice chuunifu to fight alongside as a true partner.

He got a V day date.
Ryuji didn't.

>let me shitpost to counter shitposting
Am I being baited?