Black or White Luxury

Alright Veeky Forums we settle this once and for all

Whats the best color for luxury cars?
Black or White?

>luxury
>picture shows a Cadillac

You almost got me there, OP.

Black is a bitch if you live in a hot climate.

Black is sleek and not very original.

White stands out but highlights the bodywork of the car.

Black is the way to go

Black. White just makes you look like a Persian.

White is fleet luxury tier, black is wannabe mobster tier.

Real patricians choose some shade of silver.

Depends on the car.

>Bmw: Black
>MBenz: White
>Caddy: Tie
>Jaguar: Silver
>Aston Martin: Silver

Why does Veeky Forums hate caddys so much?

>Anything other than an Earth toned stealth luxury vehicle.
lmao at all the credit card and installment loan wealth poorfags here.

4got the ride

>Why does Veeky Forums hate caddys so much?
Vocal germacuck fanboys that can't deal with the fact Caddys are genuinely good now.

>Why does Veeky Forums hate caddys so much?

drive one for more than 10 mins test drive and you'll understand. Cadillac arent bad cars. they just simply do not justify the price tags.

t. grandpa Silberberg's jewish racing beige Buick

>posting old Cadillac

Pretty much just described every luxury car

BMW in alpine white for sure.. everything else is fine in black

Silver is the most boring and common color.
Get out pleb.

>halogen headlights

top lmao

>Different cars look good in different colours.
>No, no. We have to single it down for the sake of it.

It depends on car. Some look shit in black, while others in white. Ive noticed that new cars, like anything post 2015 only looks good with shades of silver and maybe gray. Black in cars made after 2015 doesnt look cool at all.

Alright user humor me.
What car do you drive? What luxury cars have you driven? What caddy did you drive? What did you not like about it?

Dark blue

It's a shame Jags are such pieces of shit... That's a good looking car.

Black.

White is a soccermom meme colour atleast in Europe.

Only sexy cars with big curving lines look good in white. The BMW and Merc look better in white in OPs pic for instance.

The CTS coupe looks better in black because it doesn't have as nice a design imo.

And then there are some cars that look good in any color.

>gold badges

anything

other than

black and white

>Vocal germacuck fanboys that can't deal with the fact Caddys are genuinely good now.
Yeah with all that tasteless capacitive plastic shit

black is boring and white looks like a taxi or rental car

Black is professional and true dedication. White is less intimidating, more show offy, easier to maintain.

Agree, although cls and s class can look good in silver too

Depends on the model, looks clean with any 3 series but a 5er/6er is much sexier in black

I like black if it has chrome trim and chrome/silver wheels
I also prefer tan interiors, but that is not as relevant here.

Black on black on black with no chrome is not luxury (looking at OP's BMW example): it's more of a "mean as fuck bro" vibe

I own a black cts similar to op's pic except with red calipers and polished rims. It is great, has good performance, handling, really soft comfortable ride when you have the suspension and transmission in touring mode and put over 25k miles in the year i had it without any issues except regular maintenance. not to costly to maintain in my opinion. But alone in the luxury dept it feels a bit cheap the buttons on the steering wheel have this creaking hollow sound when pressed. The biggest issue is it has developed a creaking sound around the center console area that when driving regular-slow barely if at all happens but when driving hard taking turns or curves etc you will hear a creaking /cracking sound like and old office chair when sitting on it (did not have that sound when i bought it it developed over time). GM still has to sort the material quality on the cadillacs to make them more competent on the luxury level. Even the genesis i drove was quiet and the buttons on the steering wheel were more solid and pleasing to use. Yes i did drive the m5, sl amg, e 63 amg, corvette,lexus among other not even in the same class and do not regret buying it. Also the tech/comforts on cadillacs are a couple years behind other cars. They need to stop playing copy paste or catch up and at least be on par with other luxury brands to be considered good again

the absolute state of Cadillac.

Black exterior, black wheels, all white interior. It is known.