/mbgg/ - Mobage General #706

RIP China games

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vixuaj.ogg
twitter.com/2_Rento/status/869071848339668992
youtube.com/watch?v=QWw3mXQ1fV4
imgur.com/a/hTjeD
pastebin.com/vSXxdtw7
youtu.be/8CNdOkszfkw
dragonquest.jp/rivals/cbt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't like when a game just copypastes people from myths, legends and folklore to find designs for their units.

my.mixtape.moe/vixuaj.ogg
Based noisycroak.
Which collab part should I prioritize? I don't see the use of that Yuki eventhough wood balance is rare, but x8 fire nuke looks very tempting.

no one cares what you think

Creativity is never a strong point when it comes to mobage

>Vermillion Bird from daily roll in Astral
>Kogarasumaru from one 10+1 roll in Tenka

0.037% chance GET.
Good luck to everyone that I assume will be rerolling like mad in the next 24 hours.

How do I beat Chapter 3 Part 4 Stage 3-7 with solo Lisbeth I'm tagatame? She hits like a wet noodle and the boss kills her after about 3 attacks

explode

Makes me less interested in them if they gender flip it.
I can appreciate a good male design after rolling Durandal in DC.

How good is she?

>mbgg rolled on shit tier FFXV collab tagatame gacha
>meanwhile my gems still intact for summer limited Dios

he's 'aight

>Limited character only available for two days at a rate significantly lower than all the other URs
What is this jewry.

Still shitposting I see.

>complaining about something is shitposting now
I don't even play that game but his complain seems legit to me. Are tenkashills always this defensive?

From the previous thread we can gather that the shitposters are Tenkashills.
It's time to remove Tenka from mbgg anyway. It is already popular enough to sustain its own thread with those shitposters.

tenkashill is probably the same guy who has been bitching about shironeko

So with this tenka gacha having everyone on rateup, being at the end of the month and lasting one day, I assume there's a decently high chance they might repeat this next month as their idea of a "legfest".

We'll have to wait for next month to see if my theory is right or wrong but i'll bet on it.

Just start over again dude. Reroll for that Kogarasumaru because your post screamed that you failed at getting her.

Bisti is a cute retarded maid! cute!

if the event rewards weren't so good i'd be rerolling right now. i can't imagine not having the ur dash, the game would be unplayable.

broken apk

Finished the first arc of Shoumetsu toshi.

Even as an EOP, I have to say that was pretty enjoyable. It feels like i'm missing out on so much because of not knowing Japanese and that makes me sadder but even if I end up dropping it due to my own inability to understand it, its a pretty good game that i'd definitely recommend to people in the future.

SAO MD will be having a June Bride gacha too soon. No leaks yet. I am going to marry Asuna while rerolling for Kogarasumaru!

People still play SAO? I remember there were a few weeks of some autists shilling it by posting their ranking pictures and then they disappeared

They'll probably run it again eventually. You can always save your account and try to get Koga and 2 other UR girls on the same roll since they all have their rates up right now. Now that we know they'll have UR limit breaks from events you only need 1 copy of each anyway.

I don't actually play it because I failed getting Ordinal Scale Asuna, so I will reroll for Bride Asuna with my login hoard acc.

more like maid in an unfinished preview game that's hardly a game at the moment

I'm still playing but not as much as before since other game's events have priority. There hasn't been anything particularly interesting going on lately anyway. There should be another 100 Floor clear event coming out soon, maybe there'll be something to talk about.
>shilling
Casually posting pics of the new gachas and talking a bit about the new units is hardly shilling.

>introduce the tagatame compendium to JP players
I did one good deed today. Their resources suck

>mfw my last 4 or 5 discounted 10-rolls on Tagatame has no 5*
Don't do gacha unless you are will to go all in.

Where?

Aranea cute as fuck. Only annoying thing is that she's dark and that element is already stacked. I need a good lightning collab unit to dump shards on.

Link? I want to see this

>Bride gacha on SAOMD
>Bride gacha on FEH
We already got Bride Excellia last month on Shirotenni. It means Bride Charlotte in shironeko soon.

>Meanwhile on Asteria just now
I guess this is where my gacha luck went at the moment.

>unironically playing aseria
How? Playing that for GBF collab was miserable and I love tales

I'm pretty sure the earlier scene was trying to parody world A, but unfortunately I couldn't understand it.

Don't think there's anything good to farm in this collab. Can always try the big cat for giggles.

That Yukinyan is so close to become a lethal joke, looking at it again.
>Leader Skill: 3x ATK to wood souls, but ATK bonus from chain is voided
Unlike maximum chain decrease, you're going to feel this penalty very fast, which is unfortunate.

>I'll just do one multi-roll in this tenka swordfest

I love this game so much

What does it mean?

She's pregnant

it's creepy the way they don't breathe. just completely static between sudden bursts of movement.

the pleasure of being cummed inside

Why doesn't fire ever have a big block of orbs in fever chains?

>I will settle for third world quality sword

Koga is cute but i'm not too desperate to get her so a LB for Tsu is absolutely perfect and more than what I could have asked for.

Free shit coming soon

1 million downloads in 1 month seems pretty good

>Koga seems pretty underwhelming in skills and power, I wonder if she really deserves the title of limited

twitter.com/2_Rento/status/869071848339668992

You've got to be shitting me.

Is there any regular non limited Kogarasumaru?

I'm playing through the tutorial again trying to reroll for her and she plays just like Kou does only she does more damage instead of having utility. To be fair, her signature with 3 charges should be absolutely disgustingly strong. She basically has Kou's attacks and movement, Momiji's stats, and Izumi's signature.

Koga's avalaible now? Well, guess time to reroll

iirc her second job is called bishop or something like that, yeah you need to max that out

Will jannu ever be relevant again in scooters?

Can I play Tenka in Nox or other emulators? I somehow can play Compass or Houkai, how complicated is gameplay control in Tenka compared to those two?

>To be fair

Koga isnt fair at all though. She's a limited that easily powercreeped everything in the game.

But strangely, i'm not too upset about it. My rolls have been magnificent, I've been clearing this event in record times with a SR (Even though I have my fair share of UR swords that aren't Momji) and nearly everything is farmable including gacha LBs so if they have to toss out whale food like this to stay alive then I guess that's how it is and I wish them good luck in reeling in some big ones.

She also has increased Ougi generation as her leader skill, so using a LB Koga with a friend LB Koga should see some insane Ougi spamability, assuming it can stack.

>tfw latest version of nox but tenka still won't work

>cave in and buy $10 worth of stacks to get enough for CM 2 step
>nostradamus
seems meme....

I can't complain about my rolls either but something in me really wants to reroll for Koga and at least 1 other UR girl since I'm basically done with the current event.

imgur.com/a/hTjeD

Sword album was updated, lets see if you can tell which ones are new and which ones are old.

While I didn't roll a single Koga, I'm also not too salty since I got 2 more copies of the last gacha girl, who's pretty cute. Her leader skill should help me fight hard battles more forgivingly as well (Def+).

Just click Auto x 2 for most things except 250+ difficulty ones.

pastebin.com/vSXxdtw7

I updated the pastebin with info about Yoshimoto Samonji because I rolled her in this gacha. Sadly no Kogarasumaru but I have like 3 new girls to level so I'm very satisfied with this outcome.

If anyone managed to roll Koga and wants to write the part about her then reply to this post with it and I'll add it when I wake up tomorrow.

the style and music make the game imo

So I guess that they are just going to replace cards that are in the Hoshimori gacha with the new ones. The notice says that there is a possibility that the cards being swapped out may appear again. Also, these new cards have a unique Live 2D motion where the girl appears to kiss sensei.

They really are trying to kill this game aren't they?

why couldnt i get this when i was rerolling for my first account

I was tempted to reroll for Kogarasumaru after wasting 1500 gems and getting no UR swords but I decided to stick with my Kou and Yoshimoto. I don't want to waste all the effort I put in the current event on Koga.

finally, another squad is x5

>squad is x5
>SR-3MP is x4

don't sweat the small stuff

Are you me? I got them as well but I wanted Koga...Fuck it, rerolling in this game is shit so I'll keep them and try to get Koga with another roll

>only bili will require authentication
>other servers will not be affected

rest in peace bilifags

Says who?

whom

wait what, is this only for registration purpose? so those with existing account is not affected? r-right?

>those dislikes
My sides.

>start tenka 1 week ago
>starter roll is 2 UR girls namely izumi and not-saber
>mediocre but it already took 10 rerolls so fuck it
>next 250 is 2 UR Crap equips
>starting to slog
>roll 250 just now
>2 SR Girls and crap UR equip

Im just gonna reroll at this point ffs

What's the middle requirement in the current event missions in tenka?
Hey if that makes colopl take their head out of their asses at some point then I'm all for it

Set is called "House Date"
And you have everything else right.

But 3 of those outfits look familiar don't they? Renge, Kanon, and Shiho use their pajama outfits. Doesn't say anywhere if you get their bedtime voice drama either.
>Replacing 3 cards I wanted but couldn't roll
Damnit. I can only hope it's one change-out at a time but who knows what the fuck they're doing.

Our favorite gacha scam in effect too, until the 8th of June only. That either means they're switching in more girls or starting some other scam.

Event details even though we'll forget once it goes live:
>They find a suspicious pill with instructions that say "Take one pill to become intimate with her!"
>In their curiosity, they make Sensei eat it
Doesn't have a "First Story" like most events have, instead it's "Sensei Story." Take that as you want but event runs the entire month.
>Party you use gets "Love Points" toward their individual stories
>Leader gets 100%, subs get 20%
>Unlocking stories rewards a recolored one-piece outfit and a hammer
>Photo board in schoolwork - leveling up increases damage done in event fights
>25% point bonus for set cards, 5x bonus to love points if it's main
I don't have the rest of the card art. Need to check 2ch and find a new source still.

>12 rerolls
>rolled every ur girl at least once except koga
having half the droprate of the other girls is pretty shit

Anybody manage to beat the "forced" loss boss in Tenka's tutorial?

If I bother to charge up Ougi the previous wave on the infinite spawning mobs, I can fireball, meteor ougi, lightning ball, lightning ougi, attack buff, dash ougi, then smash with blue haired girl.

It does about 80% so I imagine if I get some crits which I have seen happen, it should be possible.

Stream with Tenka soon for those interested. Not really sure what they'll be discussing.

youtu.be/8CNdOkszfkw

Guide to "Do I reroll on Tenka?":

1) Do you have Kounomi/Nekomimi?

If yes, don't reroll. Unless you "must" have your waifu, reroll.

2) Time to reroll.

And the video they posted on twitter. I think this level of pandering exceeds swimsuits?

I don't know what to expect anymore aside from disappointing gacha implementation. Are they going to do another 6 later and eventually switch out the entire gacha with this House Date theme or do something entirely different for the other girls? I'm probably going to wait until the end of scam points before rolling but best advice would be to wait until you're waifu has such a card if you're still even playing by then

>"Take one pill to become intimate with her!"

>only took two 10+1s
Too bad she'll be getting less use than Tsu-chan ;^)

>repeat outfits
>swapped into gacha
If I wasn't planning to skip this one already, I would be now.

Also, "possibility" of replaced cards coming back makes me think they're not planning to switch them back for now. So I expect next set will be available alongside these.

>want to reroll in tenka but IOS
>install nox for the sole purpose of rerolling
>install tenka
>cant start the update download

I just want my knife eared loli. I really enjoyed her moveset

Close beta registration for dragon quest rival card game.

dragonquest.jp/rivals/cbt/

Hahaha

For those wondering about kogas moves.

Standard attack is a bit faster than Tsuda's. Not sure how the speed compares to Kou. Not sure on the homing range either.

Signature move hits a small area and makes her jump back.

Ougi envelops an area and I'm pretty sure you're invincible during its entire duration. You can't do anything until it ends though.

Leader skill boosts ougi gauge gain. Not sure how much faster it is than normal.

Her stats are across the board good.

Kogarasumaru is basically a boss killer. The most disappointing thing about her is definitely her signature move. I'm guessing it will probably do a good deal of damage when she's level 80, but the step back moves you away from bosses so it would be hard to spam. You also don't have the utility of a built in dash like Tsuda which allows her to equip whatever other skill she wants basically. Koga's signature move is probably great for dodging attacks though.

What went right?
Chinks government didn't, of course.

Oh, I should mention that the signature move makes her jump back further than my video shows. I was blocked by the stage wall.

Stream should be live by the way. Any anons kind enough to watch and post the details here?

face looks derpy

>So I expect next set will be available alongside these.
Yep, main reason to resist rolling, especially since their current pattern is very harsh to completionist whales.

>Tennis release event re rum in Shironeko
>Hard mode added
>They didn't reset normal mode
Jewlopl