/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Fire Emblem Heroes - Special Heroes (Bridal Blessings)
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q8vdvk0_7M

Previous:

Lucina a best

Fuck off Raul. Tharja and your child abusing goth fetish is utter shit and she has no semblance of being Robin's canon pairing no matter how many fanfics you write

Off yourself faggot. You are a blight on this general. Threads are alot better without you

Azura is shit

!

Summer swimsuits when

I want to rub Felicia's sweaty smelly feet after a day of cleaning!

I wish I was a bride...

Raul's a huge Faggot

Which wives for swimsuits and which for halloween? Giving at least one to top ten females looks to be a priority.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _
Buy a vowel?

WHAT THE HELL DO I PUT ON THIS CHICK

>Swimsuit
Lyn
Lucina
Tharja
Camilla

Swimsuits will be all dudes.

I take back all the mean things I said about Kozaki. BLESS KOZAKI for all the feathers he has graced us with.

Cum balls deep in Faye's villager bumpkin cervix!

Azura a best

>Tfw my DS lite of 11 years just died on me about an hour ago.
>Now can't play the GBA games without emulating
This really sucks /feg/

Even if I was the person she was obsessed with it'd be hard to say yes.

Unpopular Opinion!

I brought Echoes SE, played it, really love the music, but don't feel like returning to it. I find myself replaying Awakening and Fates because I like to respec the MU,and I like the character diversity.

Echoes, however has better supports, story, and presentation. Despite this, I can't bring myself to love Alm or Cecila. One was clearly in the right and the other was very foolish for story purposes.

>not licking it clean
Not even a footfag but you need to know the proper ways of doing things

I want to fuck Conrad.

How come you're never faster than the a shit guy? I question your devotion and think that in reality, you just want something to post that gives you a semblance of identity.

The summer banner will probably be half and half.

>Lifeguard Ephraim with a tube Lance
>Swimsuit Eirika with a beachball tome
>Surfer Ike with a surfboard sword
>Swimsuit Micaiah with an ice cream tome
>Sigurd cooking up a barbecue as a red tome user

The Double Bow isn't a legendary weapon (as far as I'm aware) but it is a unique weapon, an S Rank one at that (kind of like how Lloyd is seemingly the only user of the Regal Blade) So Rolf or Shinon would be its recipients. The Pursuer is similar I believe.

In terms of effects... if we're staying true to their actual effects, then let's brainstorm a bit.
>Double Bow: 14 Mt. The user and the enemy cannot counterattack.
>Pursuer: 14 Mt. +4 Spd upon initiating combat.

The Double Bow's effect refers to its range, being able to attack from 3 spaces away with no retaliation. Basically it's a stronger Firesweep Bow+ that's unique to Rolf or Shinon (I did not count Leonardo because he'd probably have his Lughnasadh). Alternatively, it could just prevent the enemy from counterattacking but the user can still counterattack. That concept is now being introduced with Bride Lyn.

We could take it further. The Regal Blade had no effect originally as far as I'm aware so they just gave it one here. So what if they make Bows like these?
>Double Bow: 14 Mt. The user can counterattack regardless of distance.
>Pursuer: 14 Mt. Grants +4 Atk and Spd when equipped, but -4 Def and Res.

Close Counter and Life and Death 2 built into those weapons. I think the Pursuer does drop your defenses and I feel like I remember the Double Bow being able to attack at close range. Or maybe that was just a Marksman thing?

>Echoes, however has better supports

Neither were foolish though

Homo

I have a question, if the pegasus left my party, is permanent or no?

Jealous of your Mae. Also how are people pulling this shit? I know they do it with blues but auto-battling just has a bunch of suiciding.

>pegasisters ask you to do thing
>you don't do it
>wooooow they left me

>I've fallen into a hole
>ok
>marry me
He's right

Marrying Cordelia!

Stripping her naked!

Making fun of her flat pancake chest!

I want someone to love me, not obsess over me.

Marksman was +1 to bow range. Double Bow has 1-2.

Taking pictures of her nude!

Showing them to Chrom!

Telling Cordelia he ignored them!

They were both dumb kids but the story decided to change some stuff to shit on celica more towards the end. And let's not pretend there's anything respectable about bland special snowflake self-inserts.

Summer: Hector/Ephraim/Eirika/Azura

Halloween: Gaius/Henry/Micaiah/Nowi

My semen all over her ass

Who's support was it, where it was essentially all about pie?

Anyway. I always hated those "help me out with these supplies/boxes/provisions, etc. type supports. What's the point of them?

Feels good that I don't give a fuck about anyone on the banner because I don't have a waifu, I can save my orbs for the Sacred Seth banner.

woah do NOT bully my wife

I just do a couple test runs and see why the suicides happen and fix it. My Mae was getting killed by Defiant Atk Lyn so I gave her HP +3 and the process works flawlessly.

Does any one have an updated rom compilation link?

It does. Inb4 that autist who insists they only look good because there's very few of them.

Python, I appreciate the effort it took to gain res but you seriously need Atk and Speed far more than any of this. Stop being such shit

Give her your orbs and your cum

Seth is gonna get silver lance +'d

It shows you are both responsible and hard-working so there's something in common. Or that you like this person enough to go and help them. And by doing an activity together you get the chance to talk and come closer.

you're looking for storytelling plot device that admittedly, the writers handled poorly in fates/awakening and overlooking it as a gameplay mechanic. I like having the ability to make a unit anything I like.

All the supports are extremely short and absolutely fucking reek of filler.

>15 Atk without a horse

He's already on track to rape face. My Leon didn't break 15 until Bow Knight and he was a god briefly and Tobin never got out of his faggot 6 base speed because his growth is one of the lowest in the game.

>Gray and Clair's Support

Wow this game is so well written

What's in it for me?

>Not getting Chrom and Sumia to A-rank at MOST and having them marry after killing Gangrel

I would use him regardless, Seth is my boy.

Finn also is my boy but I doubt he'll be in for a long time, at least he'll get a Brave Lance+, or perhaps a variation of it since his was the only one in Thracia.

>bride banner units are all shit
Fuck IS, give me my swimsuit banner already.

What does that badly made webm prove?

what are their stats

Is it strange I wanna replay Birthright of all things after beating Echoes on hard and not using the turnwheel?

And yet they're still better than the "you baked me a pie, let's get married" that was in Awakening and Fates

How is that bad? The only bad setups are Killer with sub 30 Atk and the Armor Slayer with sub 30 Atk.

I never did a Chrom-Sumia S rank
They just seemed so boring.
I felt Chrom deserved better.

REMINDER: OFFICIAL SOV TIER LIST (Not including pitchfork opportunities)

God Tier:
Alm
Celica
Delthea
Matilda

Top Tier:
Deen
Kamui
Conrad
Jesse
Zeke
Cleric Faye

High Tier:
Tatiana
Mae
Saber
Sonya
Genny
Merc Kliff
Merc Atlas
Lukas
Catria

Mid Tier:
Leon
Valbar
Forsyth
Silque
Kliff in other classes
Merc Grey
Faye in other classes
Mage Tobin
Clive
Palla
Mycen
Python
Atlas in any other class

Shit Tier:
Clair
Luthier
Est
Tobin in any other class
Grey in any other class
Nomah

Nomah Tier:
Boey

caeda deserved better than this

Wife Cordelia

I don't disagree but as a total fates/awakening fag they were executed better than a majority of fates. There is nothing wrong with enjoying something while recognizing its flaws.

Its a game. Play what's fun to you, no.

Old man was the first to jump in
Girl's dad BTFO

>Tobin without speed

You poor soul. Mine isnt on a horse yet either and he's rocking 13 speed. I think I have him 1 boost but for the most part thats all natural and he's just a terror

Chrom and Sumia are boring and all but they are still pretty cute in the jp where they don't talk about farting and she has a sweet voice.

does the spur defense seal work with ward cavalry

>not using the turnwheel
>Thabes
I call bullshit unless you grinded.

>Top Tier:
>Deen
Every time. Fuck off, he's good but not that good.

Haven't done Thabes yet.

Charlotte is my wi-

NOT WITH THAT FUCKING FACE SHE'S NOT.

She is so sex

My cute wife

He lost his glasses as well.

Damn dude, I'm sorry.

I was talking more the class as a whole, obviously Mathilda Zeke and Conrad are good but they're good for reasons outside of their class for the most part, like if you made them into other classes they'd arguably be just as good if not better.

But GKs as a whole didn't get the star treatment in Echoes.

>movement isn't as large a boon since the maps are for the most part more condensed and DFs have 7 movement anyways and they face giant-range Archers and teleporting Witches and the like, not to mention the extremely high availability of Warp/Rescue
>use Lances which are arguably the weakest of the weapon types, only real notable lance is Ridersbane and maybe Gradivus
>also share a weapon type with Falcoknights who can fly over terrain and have inherent anti-Terror

They look cool though that's for sure.

T-they will give us as much free orbs for the June quests as they did for the May quests, right? Cause if I could roll for the bride banner a few times, I'd be happy.

Having no speed is his natural state. His growth is 25% and Mage/Archer reduces it by 5% and Soldier by 10%. Merc brings it up to a pathetic 30%.

What's wrong with it? I think i'm blind or something.

I really want to kiss Doot.

I find Boey and Mae's support cute.

it looks fine though

This is my wife.

> tfw no Bride loliTiki

At least Lyn is nopan

Boey might be a shit unit, but at least he's based with Mae.

So basically...

Use Alm, Celica, Delthea, Mathilda, Deen, Kamui, Conrad, Jesse, Zeke, and Cleric Faye and I'm fine?

Her pose that matters is 10/10 though. More people should be making fun of Ceada and Cordelia's art.

>give us a month of 3 different monthly quest sets for like 22 orbs
>take them away the very next month
IS is retarded enough to do it. I wish they'd bring back the daily quests.

REMINDER

Some units may still turn out worse or better than others depending on level ups

Cute face. Your wife is now my wife, loser.

I'll marry her and make her into a single mom!

Did the really give her a giant spoon?