>edit from sara to scott
>???
>profit
> invest profit into photoshop skill
> photoshop scott over vetra in sara/vetra art
>???________
>more profit

Improvements when?

I do that with fics. I change Scott to Ryder because a lot of these fix like turning Scott into a horny bastard that takes full control and there no way that twink does that.

It helps a lot. I'm your case you'd need to edit more than just the name. Shame, Vetra/Scott deserves some love

Excuse me but that's copyrighted

>"Aren't you an alpha"
D R O P P E D

Gays can't copyright complaining, user. Even if they do do it all the time.

I'm aware, sex scenes go out he window and you need to change pronouns sometimes. Still want to try publishing one of those.

Reminder Sarissa did nothing wrong

Except be a twat to Vederia.

I'm just joking in that it's always been the same person using it

Go to bed Cora.

A huntress never sleeps

Y'know sometimes I get tempted to bang Cora with my Ryder, even though I've gone for the same LI every time.

do you need another prescription of sleeping pills, grandma? i'll pick some up next time I'm at the nexus, alongside some anti-biotics.

is this person tall, by chance?

No

For shame.

Vetra is the older sister figure to me

>anti-biotics

Whatever that means.

Good morning sunshine

Cora wouldn't even make a bad milf, it's just that she's in a constant Twilight zone between being 20ish and 40.

Hopefully they give her the Ashley treatment

Euroshits leave.

It means I prefer her as a friend

I thought it was sister?

Is this person blue?

So is it agreed the Kadara arc is the most interesting consequence ploit point of the game?

I really hope Bioware doesn't retcon and invalidate our choice of Sloane/Reyes.

Can someone explain to me where the Peebee = Shrek meme came from?

I get that people thought she was ugly the minute they saw the first images of her. But why all the immediate comparisons to Shrek on every website? That seems so oddly specific.

*plot point

I 100% guarantee you that Sloane will die in the sequel. Either offscreen or onscreen. The reaction or starting point of Reyes is determined if you shot him, obviously. Maybe they'll even make Reyes a companion. But I'm POSITIVE Sloane will die to make save importing a helluva lot easier on the lazy give-no-shits devs.
Cause she's fuck ugly and has an ogre's personality. She also probably smells of onions.

That weird face she makes when she jumps on you vaguely looks like Shrek smiling

Don't worry Jill, you're not going anywhere.

Vederia is vastly inexperienced.

Doesn't she have Cora the Weabloo giving her advice too?

so what the fuck was this guys problem

>The Rotten Scoundrel
Fucking YEAH so I'm not the only one who got that bug.

i got another bug in kadara where she watched the other way while drinking from a cup but i didn't screencap it.

And who was her leader before she's made Pathfinder? Sarissa. You tell the captain she'll be fine, and Sarissa goes off about her second saying she "can't face them [the kett], she's not-". That's a terrible leader. Fuck her, and her ego.

Suvi is the best girl :3

For Sara.

Sara is straight, sorry.

Yeah, /bestgirl/ is for Scott.

No

it's a good thing i play as custom Ryder, she is a lesbo.

Vederia doesn't become a pathfinder in training until Ishara dies, and was most likely assigned to work with Sarissa either right before going into cryo or right after thawing. Don't blame Sarissa for getting a green as grass lackey with almost no combat experience.

As for her stealing the plans and sacrificing Ishara hindsight is 20-20, they were getting chased by Kett and she saw a chance to change the situation, and went for it.

>I 100% guarantee you that Sloane will die in the sequel. Either offscreen or onscreen. The reaction or starting point of Reyes is determined if you shot him, obviously. Maybe they'll even make Reyes a companion. But I'm POSITIVE Sloane will die to make save importing a helluva lot easier on the lazy give-no-shits devs.

There's no reason they can't make it a wrex/wreav situation.

Also I have a feeling Kadara would be resolved in a DLC.

fuck, meant for

Is this person male?

wrex can be killed off in the first game (infact the default save import in ME2 is that he is IS dead) and never cared about ever again.

Or kept alive and maintaining an important role in 2 next games.

Yes

Ralph leave.

Is this person an engineer?

Yes

I don't fault her for that. I told her that she needed to go clean about it, because I believe a Pathfinder should be as open as they can be. She then insists on making it about keeping the faith up, when we both know she's an egomaniac, and wants to look infallible. So I told the captain. I simply went with the captain's decision to promote Vederia. Ryder was green too. Sarissa's attitude afterwards, towards Vederia, only confirms my choice. She may be powerful, but she's not someone who should be leading a team.

Okay, so this explains you almost going for Cora then.

I see what you did there

It's not an attraction to Cora. I just wanna see the cutscenes

Character Song album when?
youtube.com/watch?v=mrojrDCI02k

Unacceptable

Why not, the're all together in Heavens

I think this is a Gil Brodie!

Congratulations

Angara extermination DLC when

Never

Never ever.

Why is Sara's hand so dry and wrinkly?
And why is Jaal's butt so juicy?

Can you even abort an angara or will it electrocute the entire hospital in the process?

Sara is only human after all

Abortion is illegal in Andromeda.
The bill passed to make it illegal with help from my favorite forehead, Jill.
Humgara and hurians are 100% canon.

I went back to watch the conversation with her since I don't remember her having an ego like that and depending on whether you choose to reveal the truth changes how she acts. Before the choice she is genuinely excited that Ishara's last words "would not be lost" and in context only defends herself for not telling the truth at the timeand honestly the thing she says about hope is too ambiguous and seems like there should have been more so as to indicate is she meant thier hope at the time, or in the future , only after choosing to tell on her does she pop a blood vessel.

Honestly the writing is shit, Cora doesn't bother to understand why Sarissa did what she did and verbally attacks her, and Sarissa never gets too actually defend herself while the captain instantly dismisses her with only a basic and partial understanding of the situation. In the no snitch scene Sarissa isn't anywhere as shitty as she is in the other.

As for Vederia she is a terrible choice, she has almost no training or combat experience, they dhould have done the same as the salarian arc and found the most competent person for the job. And Ryder has Super-Alec genes and massive plot armor that overwrites the fact they shouldn't have the job.

hers the vids by the way, convo starts at 4:30
youtube.com/watch?v=z7PyqP-7RAM
youtube.com/watch?v=3sj56SsC7kc

>sjw developer
>abortion made illegal
my fucking sides

God damn it, the entirety of "and honestly the thing she says about hope is too ambiguous and seems like there should have been more so as to indicate is she meant thier hope at the time" was supposed to be spoiler'd

>sjw developer
>a woman turns a gay man straight
not a stretch to make abortion illegal too

>dream that tempest has an additional sleeping quarters
>there's a lot of bunk beds, the room is massive, and a lot of people too, all tempest service staff
>in one corner there was two bunk beds, 2 ketts were sitting on the beds, doing nothing, 1 kett was sitting near the bed on the flood, holding some kett unknown gun, looking at you, and jaal was sitting on the fourth bed, in the top right corner, which was okay with that
>screenshoted this to post it on /meg/
The fuck was that, remove kett from my ship

Have you even seen what the SJWs and feminists are fighting for? Bioware will never ever make abortion illegal in a video game. For them, this is worse than writing a story about genocide and it would turn into a PR disaster.

Cool, she still doesn't have what it takes to be a good leader. She'd be better suited to be on the Pathfinder's squad than to actually be one, but she sulks off. Vederia proved to be a good leader in the long run, just as Ryder did.

>tfw no secret Femtur talonjob under the table when eating with the Tempest crew
>Drack keeps asking why you have that stupid expression and keep missing your mouth with your fork

Are Ryders jewish? Because in the best case scenario talon handjob is gonna end up in a circumcision.

Well I disagree. I think that she the not snitched version worked with the survival of the Ark in mind, and was smart enough not to worsen the situation at the time. Also even if Vederia proves to be a good pathfinder which could you tell me some examples? I never chose to reveal it so I never had her as pathfinder it doesn't change how incredibly stupid it is to assign an intern to be the Pathfinder, and Ryder (besides plot armor) also has a ton of life and combat experience and still got her shit flipped by almost everyone on the Nexus for getting assigned the position.

Turians are the best for scratching backs
Especially in bed

What a nice smoke

She would be gentle.

I wouldn't know the difference, as I've only played once so far. Even if I did pick Sarissa, it'd be the "snitched" version. She just talks about leading teams, doing Pathfinder things, when on the Nexus. And she seemed to do well during the final battle. Saved Captain Dunn, what not. What she does is probably not that much different from Sarissa, to be honest. Yeah she was green, but I saw the potential to preform. She's already stated to have great potential in terms of biotic prowess. Also saw the potential in Sarissa jeopardizing future missions; either because she didn't perform due to people knowing the truth, and her being jaded by that, or her performing on her own accord. I know she doesn't even help you, in the final battle, under circumstances that escape me now.

That's my fetish.

I liked when Vetra wore her battle-scarred armor during the dinner scene. It was adorably awkward and attractive. Don't like her new outfit just being a palette swapped version of the average femtur outfit.

Sarissa and Vederia are interchangeable after rescuing the Ark, including saving Dunn. the only difference is if you choose to reveal but keep Sarissa there's a lot more dialog with cora on the tempest and in Nexus HQ.

I'm sorry that you don't get to enjoy shutting Cora's manual-hole

Team Kett is blasting off agaaaaaaaaain *zing*

But she stopped being a weeablue after I chose Vederia. She doesn't look up to Sarissa anymore. Even says the asari aren't as great as she thought. And, the best part, she admits that she's not meant to be a leader, that Ryder was the rightful choice as Pathfinder.

Same happens when you don't snitch

Biotics are really fun

Is there an analog of husks in the MP?

The Spacedogs for Ket and Outlaw, and the flying things the adds spawn for the remnant

Yo /meg/, I have news for the ones interested in the little divegrass thing

Dates for the qualifier matches are fixed; we'll play /digi/ this friday at 20:20 UTC, then /mggg/ on saturday at 19:40 UTC and finally /wtg/ on sunday at 19:40 UTC

>what is it
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_8_Qualifiers
implyingrigged.info/wiki//meg/

You can't improve a mediocre (at best) story/writing.