/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1228

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/a5RnBPxT

You can now preorder 4GO on Amazon: amazon.com/Cyberdimension-Neptunia-Goddesses-Online-PlayStation/dp/B072FKVD8R/

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls is coming to Steam this summer: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/851517134127616000

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality Stuff:
Compile Heart launches the official VIIR website: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/
VIIR to be realeased on 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan
Fresh Dengekiko Article: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/524/1524164/

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
Chaos Chanpuru to be released in June instead of May: twitter.com/nepnep_connect/status/867206522282983428
Gameplay Trailer: youtu.be/QtSK_z-DFOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/282900/Hyperdimension_Neptunia_ReBirth1___ReBirth1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JoK8o3_ocMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mina is pretty lovely I guess

Looks like she is having a blast

I want Blanc to give me a kiss and then blush embarrassedly!

Nepgear is my goddess!

I love Lady Black Heart.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

A very cute goddess, she makes me happy, I love Nepgear.

I love Noire!

Uni is my UNIverse!

I want Compa to give me a hug!

Ask her one

I want Compa to give me a blowjob!

post blanc feet?

It means to lick and suck on a boy penis until he releases lots of tasty white pudding

Do lily ranks level up with battles or should I just never pair Noire and Nep?

Depends on the game, but the effects are probably not worth it anyway.

I'm talking about rebirth 1. I like my current party of Nep, Compa and IF. Should I pair Noire with someone else?

In rebirth 1 it's battle's only, and it takes way too long to raise ranks and the effects are insignificant. You'd probably be better off switching Compa for Noire.

>No Compa doujin where she's fooled into sex

so I should use the pairing system only to switch between party members mid combat, and ignore any potential effects?

>there's like one Compa doujin in existence
>it's short and not even very well drawn

Pretty much. The game is not hard at all. Once you unlock EXE Drive, you don't need even the slightest bit of strategy.

Nope, the physical/elemental defense effects are actually impressive.
Reduce Wait Time it's incredibly useful for bosses especially when combined to Neptune Break/Hard Break turn delay
Ignore Enemy Traits it's basically completely ignoring the enemy resistances, could turn useful against machine enemies

I'm getting mixed signals here

>There are a number of RED doujins where she's dicked until she's straight
>Scans never ever

I never bothered using it, and I had a pretty easy time. Maybe it's even easier if you do use it. I don't know.

What is it even about?

Who says you do nothing but spam EXE probably just was overlevelled because it's pretty easy to do that with dangerous foes

>Lusting for Compa when you already have Nepgear
Unfaithful heretic!

Vanilla, no words, faceless guy, like 7 pages. I think a lot of it was traced.

>no words
I can ignore the rest but not even words? This is just plain boring

Compa(s) aren't for lewd

No, they're for cuddling with.

Compa(s) are for very intimate and loving lewd.

This is okay

Only and only in the missionary position while holding hands for the purpose of procreation and after marriage

Which one has the cave painting framerate

And an occasional gentle kiss.

Sure. You may kiss your wife as much you want

Or deeply kissing her and telling how much you love her and how happy you are she married you.

I'll give her as many kisses as she wants, wherever she wants!

Compa is for fucking, hard and rough until all she can think about is having sex.

Rape is illegal, user
Even with Christmas Cakes if she's one

Nah, you gotta give her headpats and kisses until her pupils turn into hearts first.

Anyone could translate it?
I wanna know what Financier say.

I ship this

Please stop that

Sleepy thread.

Sega worst girls on PC fucking when?

They are cute!

I want Blanc to hold me in her sleep as if I were a teddy bear!
Good night, Nepgen.

So I want to get into this but I'm afraid that I won't get many of the jokes because I am not familiar with the Japanese gaming industry and have become increasingly distant from the Western one.

That's fine

So Hyperdimension Neptunia is the one to start with, right?

Sorry if that sounds obvious, I find that with all the spinoffs and odd naming conventions Japanese games have its hard for me to identify which one to start with.

If you don't get the jokes, the excess of lesbo-erotic fanservice should be enough to keep you entertained

The ones that have ReBirth in the title you want to play after that then V-II

Is ReBrith like a remake of the originals or something?

store.steampowered.com/app/282900/Hyperdimension_Neptunia_ReBirth1___ReBirth1/

This is the right one, right? It was actually kinda hard to find on steam with all the bullshit dlc...

Vita

It's a little difficult to get until you play the games themselves.

if you only have a PC, yeah, just play the 3 Re;Births and V-II.

Rebirth is the remake.
The original is out on Playstation 2 or something.

The first one is a remake the other 2 are like enhanced ports
You can ignore the DLC

Should I play it with a PS2 controller?

Yeah, use some form of controller. A PS2 one is perfect.

Correct

While I have not played the originals, I can give some detail.

RB1 is a remake of the original HDN (although you'll hear some say otherwise since the writing and tone are different from the original). The battle system much different than the original, as in it actually works.

RB2 is a remake of Mk2, but with the Holy Sword ending added in plus the infamous Conquest ending is harder to get.

RB3 is a remake of V. The only thing of note is that most of the DLC is completely free regardless if your on Vita or PC unlike the original which was, from what I understand, filled with paid DLC.

I highly doubt these games will work with a PS2 controller, but I could be wrong.

If he's using a PS2 controller on PC he has to have some form of custom setup for it in the first place, I'd be shocked if it wasn't picked up on ingame.

Don't play the original unless you're HARDCORE.

PS4/Xbox360/XboxOne really
its your preference

And by HARDCORE we mean "RNG Healing lover"

HARDCOOOOORE

I forced myself to slug throw that but holy shit did HDN have to be one of the worst games I've played.
Its a miracle it even got a sequel, Let alone a sizeable fanbase.

I don't understand what it is about the dub that makes it so much better than others.

Usually I only like dubs for series where it makes more sense for them to be speaking English or the series is not as "anime" as usual (Black Lagoon, Ghost in the Shell, Fullmetal Alchemist), but despite being the most anime thing ever this dub is really endearing.

The voice actors aren't fucked over by lipsyncing or tone or anything so they can have fun with the role with just about no restrictions.

Anonydeath and Gooman sound so fucking godly in the dub

I really love Neps dub voice, She really gets that annoying but loveable cunt voice right.

Dub Compa is very cute.

>ゲームのすべては私が日本語版しかやったことないのその感じ

How is it that the neps help me relax in ways no other media can?

That bad?

That bad.

I've seen the gameplay and the main things that make it terrible is how slow it goes and RNG healing.

From what I've heard about it, once you get Neptune Break, you've basically won the game.

It has potential, it just has flaws that need to be ironed out.

DELET

It's a shame because the story and characters/interactions and all are really good which is how the series got a reboot in mk2 that was a huge improvement gameplay-wise. We could have had an actually good R;B1 if they had simply taken what was already done and updated Victory's battle system for it, instead we got a literal Victory rehash with a horribly redone script that neuters everything.

But you can't patch consoles games. Or even mod them.

Someone spent time drawing this, it makes me feel bad.

it's a literal sphere with other shit that would take 5 minutes at worst to add in.

Yessy, indeed!

I understand that it likely didn't take long to make, but I feel the same regardless.

5 minutes and 10 seconds too many.

Plus he didn't even get the color of Nep's panties right.

Praise Lastation!
Praise Lady Black Heart!

Why would I praise a goddess that has no friends and a flat-chested candidate that is a total slut?

>no friends
see pic related

>flat-chested candidate that is a total slut
Pretty sure Uni isn't flat chested, have you seen any of the official art or played the games?

Look, Noire's not even my favorite goddess, but if you're spouting bullshit, I will call you out on it.

>Uni
>a slut
What?

>see pic related
lesbian yandere stalkers do not count

Nep hoodie should be available for all characters.

>cat ears hoodie
Holy cow.

You realize that HDN's plot was a poorly paced piece of trash with theme that is all over the place and an ending that makes no sense that only shines in a few places, right?

>it doesn't count if I don't like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=JoK8o3_ocMc