/2hug/- Touhou General

PC-98 Edition

LAST THREAD: >So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Why isn't this in /jp/
Some Cirno poster made a thread just for a get and now we're here.

>Where should I start?
the games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there
some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway
1: Arkanoid
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games
The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/classic-era-th6th95.html
moriyashrine.org/retro-era-pc-98.html

>how to be a primary for good children
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

DEMO LINKS:
Four seasons:
mega.nz/#!hIZTTapC!1A4MTSueiirqFTfLkMeSab3cd6B9b5s4uITU-DlUs2c

AoCF:
mega.nz/#!g4d0hRqS!cyFKIH3U_On3zUBNA6GtcIjNjrN3IK4StJBPalFafQM

Touhou is a video game and we're not disturbing anybody.

Mods are literally worse than youkai

This.
Can someone please pester hiro until that cocksucker gets fired?

I hope Mods lick the dirtiest fucking hole he can ever find

Yiff in hell fucking Mods

We had some actual discussion in that thread, now it's all gone. Go fuck yourself mods, I don't want to resort to Eratohok being posted this early in a new thread.

Email campaign to hiro when?
Is there an irc we can get to?

We can talk about more stuff in this one, worry not comrade

How do I report retarded Mods?

>Mods deleted last thread
But why?

That's what I'm trying to find out, /qa/ said irc

It's not the main Eratohok gig that bothers me, otherwise I would've stopped this run long ago in a simple "fuck it" - it's people going into this thread, and the first thing they see is Eratohok. Something that's not exactly relevant to Touhou and then being questioned about it. With the previous thread gone, we have no exact evidence that this General can discuss.

Jannies can prune stuff right? it may not be a mod, I think. mod have the ability to ban but jannies are perfectly capable of just deleting a thread, they cant ban though.

well its still archived is it not?

Some mod seems to think video game general threads don't belong to Veeky Forums.

Then those sons of bitches get more fuel to circlejerk over.
This place has really gone to the dogs since SJWs invaded

Guys irc won't open can someone else try it?

It got pruned/deleted so I'm not sure. I just want to see a link to the previous thread, uncrossed. We nearly had a complete thread and then those fuckers had to go ahead and kill it.
Either way, 12 minutes until the run's schedule is supposed to start, gonna go setup what I need.

Also in this "Dolls in Pseudo Paradise/Story" What exactly in this Pierrot? I'm trying to imagine why it is doing what its doing.

Totally understandable, maybe they will lighten up.

somebody please at least try

Gonna sleep now have a nice thread

I've never used IRC before or i would, sorry user.

goodnight

it opens in your browser,the link is on the faq page