Guild Wars General - /gwg/

This thread is for the discussion of Guild Wars and its sequel.

Other urls found in this thread:

obscuregamers.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=atSIXC4jJqI
mega.nz/#!F3JXEJ4I!tudWp8Tayk_xL3D29t9FguHbA--yF654DShsOzTRfsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we will never be the government again

Reminder Emi is a classic daddy issues slut, she probably banged the entire male track team and only knows the captain is gay because she tried to bang him and he was the only one who denied her

I mean I play the souls games to have fun.

Don't forget he can buff" the people he tops up with an over heal that gives them extra health for a bit

>playing chess
>I haven't beat the other player until I've cleared every one of his pieces off the board
that's how you sound

wanna buy
no money

You can buy super cheap saturn phantom modchips from zero2k11 and bad_ad84 for 30 dollars
obscuregamers.com/

I mean some people still prefer VHS and antique bikes and wax cylinders. I should have guessed there were hipsters for VCDs too.

Some people actually take care of themselves. Actually - most real gay people.

Fucking disgusting closet gays too beta to pick up women are also the most vile disgusting creatures. Really makes you think.

>instabought something
>instasold it for 500k profit 5 seconds later
the absolute STATE of the economy right now

Nope.

If it is a repro of a $50+ meme game like Earthbound? Sure, why not.

Considering he finds the easiest SaGa game too tough even with a guide, he could just be retarded.

He was in the museum looking at dinosaurs...
I'm open, let's make this dream a reality

The best way to play is non-retro (PSP).
The PS1 version of Persona 1 is fucked up beyond recovery and Persona 2 is missing the "first game".

Personally, Persona 1 is not all that good, but Persona 2 feels way better.

>proven wrong and btfo
And take your yoshimaru crackshit with you

Were 90-x FPS great before or after the creation of 3d accelerators?

This game should have been a fun strategy game. Instead it was "Find the ONE way to win this level", level after level.

I'll still probably end up replaying this soon.

Anyone has RJ145721 and would be so kind to upload it?

what level's your median character?

Just play Brogue and put on some of your own music desu.

Amiga version has pretty cool music in it:

youtube.com/watch?v=atSIXC4jJqI

Baiken is solid, not great but good. The Axl matchup is just a hard one, and Axl is especially going to blow up anyone that doesn't know what they're doing, which is probably most Baiken players right now.

You beat off to people who call themselves enlightened?

And I thought my fetishes were messed up...

Star Wars Battlefront II, the one made by Pandemic

I got my dick sucked by a 12 year old when I was 13

The map in the SFC version should show a cross section of the dungeons so you can see how far you've come.

It was the best game ever back in the day

What are some good games that include facesitting

Well shoot. Might get around to that after I finish doing my personal stuff, but here's the fixed-textured hair anyway, along with hair and clip separately.

mega.nz/#!F3JXEJ4I!tudWp8Tayk_xL3D29t9FguHbA--yF654DShsOzTRfsQ

Is there a mod like Endless Warfare for Skyrim? Gives a configurable menu to adjust enemy spawns by type, and then constantly spawns creatures of whatever types are enabled in every exterior cell

thanks lad

iminshock
ilied

Jesus christ did you just finish a high school psychology course and are throwing around buzzwords to sound smart while having no idea what they mean?

Kill yourself you idiot.

Noone employed at nintendo has ever played any of their own games except for Mario and Zelda.

LISA a shit. It was a sweet refund. I hope the dev didn't mind, yeehey.

Hotline Miami.

One good track, rest is budget dubstep.

>wolfenstein reboot amazing
>doom reboot amazing

Bethesda, I dunno what magic you got going on but please make a Hexen reboot.

There is pc for indie titles and stuff like hunting games, shooters and online garbage, there is PS4 for rpgs, the same stuff as on pc but a bit later and lower graphics and there is Nintendo for children and autists, There really is no use for XBox.

someone give me a good unhappy deck please

ive got three unhappy girls and three rai meis

what else do i need?

>Modern Marvel and Modern Capcom

There is ZERO chance of this being good. We'll be lucky if they don't actively piss us off

Classic Jill

MFW no money.

I feel Buus would have weird preferences. My buu girl's preference is the color blue.

It's shit, but if you put some cool music and open your mind, you can have a pleasant time.

that's a really shitty filename.
I don't even wanna post one in response to it

>Hamehame-Ka
that doesn't sound right...

It is funny how I pinpointed exactly which avatarfag shitposter is responding to my posts in anger
>Being this triggered by someone posting KR characters

pretty sure they do. if youre lucky you can find a modded box on ebay for cheap, got one here for 50€ last spring

I saw on Seagull's stream that a Sombra player had an EMP ready for every team fight because she gets ult charge from teammates healing from hacked health packs.

She could work, sometimes

Oh yes, most certainly. When I told him he was on the waiting list for the ambrosia vaccine, he was so willing it was almost pathetic.

I've spent half of the week-end moving graphics definitions around to save and optimize space.

I used to put them in the "main PRG bank" which had tons of free space, but now I need that free space for code

buy them from players or do mora dailies after finishing hazy forest quest

this isn't to do with housing what

I doubt many people want to release free translation patches just so some bootleggers in China and eBay resellers can profit from their work.

But no ones done that?

You need like 50 navigation levels to do it. Huge pain in the ass.

hold RMB

yes he is, I think is because Chief has the same VA on japanese; about what is he saying, no idea there.

I made the second post on this board.

>tfw I'll never be raised by top qt Phillipa
>tfw I'll never promise to marry Phillipa as a 10 year old Radovid
>tfw Phillipa will never teach you magic tricks
>tfw Phillipa will never tease you
Why live?

this is a list I put up while I search for a suitable model.
Of course it is incomplete, but you can search for model chassis and see if it matches for 50 or 100hz.
you can get and everdrive and play SMS games on an MD.

>What is super princess peach

I played TLA first and got stuck at the start for the same reason. Fond memories.

just use nesticle and smear a little grease on your screen

maybe if you played the game you would see that there are bm npcs that use winged protector you retard

also last i checked leaving when you lost your plane in rb was perfectly fine

if they lowered the price already, fucking lel. Crashing and burning..

It'll go even lower at this rate. You can also just get a key for $24

Hey, I like Hijokaidan, I've been meaning to buy Live and Noisy Killer, as well as the Jun Togawa studio album.

>oh shit they're avoiding me
>better stop time

BG1 is the best infinity engine game.

>Triple circle and onslaught
Brick Kings

Don't lewd Eizen

:^)

Any reason to do CoI instead of CoD?

>Looted BT-7 that has its original gun replaced with a bigger one
Finns are the space orks of this Earth.

probably on eBay, just be prepared for hilarious and not so hilarious prices

Height threads always make me feel super insecure about myself.

They are both already Mine. Too bad.

@178174695
>not a helmie
>probably got something else and quickly pulled out his already finished bludgeon from the bank
kys

>15k player cap on Outland
lol sure...

Those are 3D models using cell shading. The webm is animated by hand, and there's no cell shading in it you retard.

It's probably between Ranger and Warrior.

No, why would we that game isn't out yet. This is the pitfall of playing in betas.
Anything new needs to be beta tested, which means you would already see it.

False.

that's ryzna

The Sims were better in that class.

sure, i'll buy that.