ITT dumb cars to put a turbo on

ITT dumb cars to put a turbo on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNzdnjVrMNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumb but fun. An 11.3 second PT Cruiser is a hilarious thing. Super fun for autocross.

All of them

No replacement for displacement

Before this gets into shitposting: displacement is how much you have to work with. You can add F/I and other shit to increase the amount you can get out of it. For a given power level, there are multiple ways to reach it. For maximum power, there must be maximum displacement.

lets say you have a D16
can you do better than this? its just too small of an engine!

> For a given power level, there are multiple ways to reach it. For maximum power, there must be maximum displacement.

im just sick of people saying just add boost, hes running 47 psi already.

So we're in agreement, and you didn't actually mean it when you meant never run turbos? Because it's turbos and assloads of cubes that make cars like Larry Larson' s S10 run into the 5s.

well 97ci really doesn't take you that far

NO FUCKING SHIT THAT'S WHY I SAID FOR THE MOST POWER POSSIBLE YOU HAVE TO HAVE AS MUCH DISPLACEMENT AS YOU CAN TO START WITH
THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE SAID THIS
BUT IF YOU ONLY WANT TO REACH HOWEVER MUCH POWER THEN DIFFERENT APPROACHES LIKE SMALLER FI ENGINES OR LARGE N/A ENGINES CAN BE USED YOU THICK SKULLED FUCK
HOW DO I HAVE TO WORD THIS FOR YOU TO GET IT?

But you can only go so far with a motor that tiny. You need a bigger motor

You could make even more power if you turbo'd the maximum displacement

>ITT dumb cars to put a turbo on
You don't need to install a turbocharger inside of a PT Cruiser, they already sold models with a high performance engine that came with a turbocharger.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNzdnjVrMNg

Dumb but hilarious.

Most dont have one and I doubt any existing now could be considered reliable.

Good examples of the 215-230 hp GT version would likely be sold at a premium since "i know what uh got".

I know someone that dailys a 180 HP turbo edition (the one below GT level). Those are probably cheap.

rpm

>181ci v8 500hp
>350ci v8 400hp

THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT I AM SAYING WCTUSLLY READ MY FUCKING POSTS

Yes, thats what I said.

There are definitely unflogged gt cruisers out there and all cruisers are dirt cheap

I keep thinking about how absolutely hilarious it would have been if PT Cruiser would have been a manual RWD car.

Turbo on mirage

at least the turning radius would be better

How is a 3G Eclipse stupid to put a turbo on? If anything turbocharging these is a god send

fwd duh

And? There are plenty of turbo fwd cars, there are also plenty who have added turbos on them, you just don't know shit is what it looks like

CVT Cars

it's a shitty FWD car.

What makes it shitty, FWD?

>just wheel hop my shit up fampai

>suspensions can't be adjusted baka desu

No. Power is limited by how much air can flow through the engine. More displacement means more air can be contained within the engine at any given moment but generally limits the number of revolutions per minute which limits the amount of air that can be turned over.

There are many ways to achieve power, big displacement, high rev, forced induction. Big displacement is usually the cheapest and most durable, but you do lose some efficiency.

Hey guys wouldn't it be fucking retarded to put a turbo on thi....

oh wait