/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[9 Million DL Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#900man
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>new Strengthening Quests (Billy, Medb, Astolfo, Sumanai, Boudicca, Sanson and Serenity) and Hunting Quests
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpheidae
demonition.com/blog-entry-15275.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gawain a cute!

So Gilgamesh is a power bottom?

Seriously though, how the fuck do we stop him now?

>mfw someone is getting banned for spamming doubles
Keikaku Doori

I love my king!

Liz is cute.

>He's still failing in the other thread
Guess melvin has F rank luck how unrivalled

Reminder.

Cuteness EX (Breasts)

That's a faggot that's about to get banned anytime now though. I only posted one because I knew some idiot would try to falseflag.

We can't. He is the true UNRIVALED.

At this rate he'll end up getting banned. In other words, nothing to worry about.

Is captcha broken again?

No

No, it looks like no one gives a shit.

When will you grow out of Type-Moon?

ded thread
ded game

When I die.

News when

weird, gave me the message

Told you, it's just no one gives a shit about this thread. It's more fun watching how jetfag fails over and over again, I guess.

So swordbeams "Exist" because of that one story where Caladbolg shot off a rainbow that fucked up a couple of hills right?

The other thread is dead too. It's just dead hours.

More like you falseflagging as usual, but that's okay, you will get exposed as all your posts are removed.

/Jannu/ thread.

When were Type-Moon threads in their peak? Carnival Phantasm and Fate/Zero?

>he thinks people gave a shit about Reddit Phantasm

LIZ THREAD

3 days ago

Yes.

Nah, snapping shrimp can make swordbeams.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpheidae
>The animal snaps a specialized claw shut to create a cavitation bubble that generates acoustic pressures of up to 80 kPa at a distance of 4 cm from the claw. As it extends out from the claw, the bubble reaches speeds of 100 km/h (62 mph) and releases a sound reaching 218 decibels.
>The snap can also produce sonoluminescence from the collapsing cavitation bubble. As it collapses, the cavitation bubble reaches temperatures of over 5,000 K (4,700 °C).[16] In comparison, the surface temperature of the sun is estimated to be around 5,800 K (5,500 °C).

what

Now you've gone too far, faggot.

>tsukihime, kara no kyoukai mahoyo, or even melty blood
>good

Get out. This is the Fate/Grand Order general. Nobody gives a shit about Nasu's previous works here.

Koala Killer.

It's not my fault that Reddit tier shit sucks. Elevens can't into humor.

Alright, does this guy's Sanson outweigh leaving this shitter on my friends list

what level are they and how long have they been playing?

Why does /fgog/ hate Tsukihime?

It's sad to see the fall from grace of Nobunaga, before FGO and its shitty "funny" events, Nobunaga was respected as one of the strongest Servants, and was mentioned here and there.

Now, nobody even remembers she exists, nobody takes her seriously and nobody even thinks of her when someone mentions "strongest japanese Servant".

This is the gags and le funny shit you retards "love" so much. It kills characters, and makes them lose all their relevance and respect.

>not being dragged into powerlevel bullshit
>a bad thing
Fuck off. Also, everyone knows Nobu can beat Gil.

Lv 115

Scrap him. If he's been playing long enough to be over 110 he should at the very least have Sanson at 10/10/10

What an interesting, yet useless fact.

>hurr dis gus cuz I said so XD
She literally died as a character, nobody even remembers she exists anymore. At this point even Mata Hari has more fans than she does.

Kimono True Ancestor cometh

I doubt anyone actually hates anything. It's all just shitposting to rile folk up.

>powerlevel bullshit he says
>but spamming images of le epic waifu and LMAO TITS AND ASS! CUTE! is not shitposting
And as user pointed out, even in that regard she died. She is gone completely for some reason.

What does she wear under the kimono though

Are you asking me to empty my nobu folder into the thread? I could do that, but it's only good for 793 images.

Master level is so easy to get though

At least bait us with shit about a character that didn't start in Koha Ace.

Demon saber is the strongest servant.

Go ahead and get banned or the thread nuked for all I care.

Even back then her parameters were higher. SAD!

Another one for the Gawain folder, keep up the good work Gawainfag.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be on Veeky Forums, shitposting on a FGO thread designed for trolls

Gareth-chan when?

Oh shit all the numberposts got nuked. Please tell me someone saved the first one about brown ass.

I've got the first three winning ones that got linked here.

I still got the thread up on my other tab.

stage play
maybe

I don't think so, they're already heavily constrained they have no reason to add a character that died in the prologue and isn't even otomebait.

>No Nitocris or Hassans
>Including a flashback character

That's why it's a maybe.

>predication
ESLkun please.

Reminder
>当代最高の騎士だけが帯びることを許された誉れの剣だが
>当代最高の騎士だけが帯
>最高
What happened to the shitposters who kept saying "h-he was only KNOWN or SAID to be, h-he actually isn't!"?

>demonition.com/blog-entry-15275.html
>all this nips still want AoF ingame
Sumanai

キャット!

Maid version when ?

Siegfried seems pretty good though

>Bobmiya the Asteroid Buster is a B ranked Servant but Liz is A rank
What was Nasu thinking?

Marble Emperor when

Augustus would be pretty cool, especially if he's shota Octavian who spends all his time trying to make Caesar play with him instead of Cleo.

who

AoF is about the only thing that could redeem him at this point. Otherwise he will remain shit forever.

His old Emiya is trash comments were clashing with his current feats in his head and he tried to compromise while forgetting just how low the standards for A-rank servants are.

Sigurd or Sieg could.

What "character in black figure only appeared in interlude" that you hoped to be implemented in the future?
I kinda wanted Hagen or Faust

That's crazy, how much set-up did you do to get that damage?

Robespierre.

Shi Huang Di

Hagen was Sumanai's friend that was asked to shoot him in the back right?
I remember him using a bow or a throwing spear depending on the version, so he could be a lancer/archer or assassin if he did show up.

>weirded out by EX rank jump
>speculation about Apo event,Balmung true creator and meme about how he finally gained his true Balmung after 1 year and 9 month based on Siegfried dialogue in Orleans

>turn 1
>buffs visible
Those are Dragon enemies though

>Robespierre shows up
>he's so autistic that he makes Nightingale look like a brilliant conversationalist
I would help him convert all of Chaldea's clocks to metric time.

>tfw no Shuten raid boss for Sumanai to pwn

Ah shit I didn't see the turn 1, I thought you stacked defense down or something, Also didn't know about those things being Dragons.
That's pretty impressive, if we ever get an event that needs you to deal with a bunch of high healthy wyverns he might find a good use for farming.

>Balmung true creator
Balmung was a "gift" from a king IIRC.
It's also got this weird thing where it goes from Holy to demonic depending on the person who's currently using it.
There's alot of interesting and mysterious shit about it, shame we'll never get any answers.

>Balmung was a "gift" from a king IIRC.
Didn't Odin give Sigmund the sword Gram, shatter it when Sigmund tried to use it against him, stick it into a tree, and reforge it for Siegfried when he pulled it out at a party?

>weirded out by Mana Inversion
>speculation about it being able to deflect swordbeams and able to cause regurgitation in the circulation of Mana making Servants die from it

From what I know, Odin came to what was basically a dinner party, thrusted Gram into a tree, and then Sigmund pulled it out, then Odin showed up on a battlefield and shattered gram, then Sigmunds kid, Sigurd reforged it with some help from a Dwarf(?) and then went to Kill fafnir, He drank fafnirs blood and could then talk to birds, the birds told him about someone whose name I don't remember that they where gonna stab him in the back for Fafnir's treasure.

Siegfrieds story is completely different, if I remember correctly there was a war between two kingdoms, and the 1 king basically "hired" siegfried to get shit done, he was rewarded with balmung as payment, but I seem to recall the king that hired him doing something shady and then Siegfried got pissed, so he just took Balmung and left after doing his job.
Either or.

>one is nip speculation, the other is Melvin shitposting because he doesn't like the upgrade

Which one should we care about more?

Ah I forgot to mention, that Balmung and Gram are pratically the same weapon """Historically""""
It's been named 3 different things from what I know, Gram, Balmung and Nothung.
The Balmung that Siegfried uses from Das nibelung was gained from a king.

It's honestly really weird and convoluted.

>one is gilcuck shitposting about a non canon gameplay upgrade, the other is people pointing out how retarded it is to think strengthening quests are canon as Lancelot would turn into a pseudo Accelerator
Really makes you think.

It was a gift,but the creator was unknown and some think it was made by dwarves.
Also stuff about True Ether,where Dr.P's True Ether(False) one was enough to make an A+ NP so the real deal should've been quite impressive.

>shitposting because he doesn't like the upgrade
That sounds like you trying to deny the power of being able to Reverse the flow of Mana though.