├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Animal Promenade (until 5/23)
├ Winners Design 4 sideB (until 6/7)
├ Gurhal Collection 3 (until 6/14)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/
□ Previous Thread: →
└By posting in this thread, you hereby agree that Lisa is the best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5pICPrMeq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good job keeping the same scratch in the OP

Bully Katori

In my defense, I'm a bouncer

Is katori actually todd in pso2 universe?
all the ep4 segments with her were literally
>play my class

So was there an update that lets f2p people buy 10 star weapons from the player shop, because I just bought a Dio Lacrucio and I haven't ever purchased premium and last I checked you had to have premium to buy 10 star or higher weapons unless something's changed since the last time I played.

12 star weapons and 11star units don't need passes anymore

Damn that's awesome. I think. Are they any good or are 13 star weapons on average (not including abilities like Power or [Insert Enemy] Soul) just leaps and bounds above that? The only other 10 star I have are a set of Knuckles, Spike Slugger and they're pretty good for most general use missions. I'm looking at the Cirnopedia and it says the 13 star weapons are about 2-300 higher in terms of damage stats for knuckles at least, ranking at around 1400 at level 10 (these are old-style, I'd imagine that New-type weapons are around as good or better at grind level 35, I haven't gotten any weapons past grind level 15 since I haven't needed to yet). Since I haven't played enough to gain access to the Super Hard missions yet (My highest level character is in the mid 50s, Bo/Br and is my first character before I really knew anything about speccing or proper class setups) I don't know how needed that bonus 2-300 damage is or if it could potentially be made up for with the effects on the weapon etc.

TL;DR Are 13 star weapons so much better than 12 star weapons you need them for the endgame content or can I make do with 12 star weapons and 11 star units if I get ones with the right buffs?

No

No they aren't or no I do need to be a jew to not suffer in the endgame?

You won't even get into an expert block (and thus be able to play endgame content) without having a +35 NewType 13* weapon at the very minimum, so have fun in SH if you plan to stick with your 12* gear

That seems completely retarded.

it is, and while it does actually nothing to prevent people to just switch classes and keep leeching, it serves as a reminder that people should always grind their shit at least

>grind the LQs in rotation and buy the Xie weapons with the badges, there requirement fullfilled

Also the cfs will get you stronk weapons outright once you get high enough to start making use of them, so just use what you can for now and you'll wind up in XH blocks soon enough and farming for a zen or something, and yes 13s shit all over 12s not just because of the big raw difference, theres also the 60 v 50 ele and the fact that theres almost no worthwhile 13 that has less than 12% unconditional damage boosting, frequently in addition to other buffs as well

I'll leave how good they are as expert block requirements to other anons, but with how damage scales you're missing at MINIMUM 50% damage by using say, nox-NT weapons compared to potential 2 zeinesis and also lot of survivability and versatility with most 11* units

>Current Update (5/10)
>Animal Promenade (until 5/23)
>By posting in this thread, you hereby agree that Lisa is the best girl.

The only "endgame" content that you're completely locked out of by not meeting the expert block requirement (plus actually getting your main and sub to 80) is Deus Esca Gratia "rematch" that's put up after the regular 75/75 12-man Deus Esca Zephiros EQ. For now, anyway.

You can still do everything else in the non-expert blocks as long as both your main class and subclass are level 75, although you probably won't have the most pleasant time doing it.

all her ep3 segments were that too

How important is it to have multiple characters?

I wouldn't say it was particularly "important", but it can be very useful.

For COs and dailies, right?

Assuming I want one character per attack type, are there any classes which are pretty good immediately, so I don't have to kill myself gearing an alt? Or are just generally fun so I don't kill myself from overplaying?

What ship does Veeky Forums play one?

2 because it's the english speaking ship and always has been.

Technically, you can attain 80/80 without meeting the expert blocks entry requirement just by never clearing the first five stages of the first solo XQ but doing everything else to raise the level caps.

But if you've gotten the 13* weapons out of the way for level 80, clearing the quest at that point should be pretty trivial to gain entry

There is also the upcoming 12* unit requirement, but that still doesn't change that no end game content is technically restricted to the expert blocks.

Ship 4

I don't think any class is particularly bad from the outset, technically. If you've got resources from a primary character already to get a head start on new ones, you'll probably be quite overpowered for a lot of the early and mid-game stuff. It basically boils down to preference, I'm not really sure what you actually consider fun.

Of course, we can (and do) get into all sorts of arguments about what's worthwhile or not once you get into the "endgame" shit though

2 and 4, they're two different flavors of shit, 2 gets you more choices of teams to play with, 4 gets you less fucked markets, both are filled with both assholes and a few nice people scattered between

playing in ship2 is like playing a game in AIDS filled world

How do interact with people who don't speak english? Sign Language?

If you join/are on 2 feel free to add me my sega ID is maskedriderchaser
I mean you aren't wrong and that's why I end up playing solo 99% of the time I guess but I've already got 2 characters around level 50 on that ship because I didn't know ship 4 had any english speaking players.

Also forgot to mention, having spent 7+ months on each, neither's english community is particularly better at the game, both have plenty of average players more than enough shitters and a handful of people who do well, this triggers the /pso2g/

I still don't get why everyone here is such a sweaty tryhard at a co-op action MMORPG that is also a fashion simulator. FFS why can't we just kill some giant monsters together and have some fun?

Same, I just want to have some fun.
But you know, there are people out there who have inferiority complex.

Feel free to add me , my schedule is sporadic right now because it's summer break and there's no uni. My main is a Bo/Br who's around level 55/45 and my secondary is a Br/Fi who's 45/41. I have another acocunt with more characters at lower levels (20-30) if you're new though and I can jump on there. Both are on Ship 2.

What's the name should I be looking for?

Current Character is named Raiden. Sega Name is maskedriderchaser. If you're on I'm just standing around in the gate area right now since I don't really have any orders I need to get done. Sorry, not used to actually adding people on PSO2.

So this is the power of english players

Holy shit I just discovered the female lobby action for ARKS dance is the latter half of RARE DROP, all my dreams are fulfilled.

>maskedriderchaser
That's wrong, It's Rider Chaser.

Shit is it? I'm sorry I haven't looked at it properly in ages.

i'm serious, I'm pretty sure the hangout spot is B45 franka cafe
I've just been too busy grinding to check for sure

Yeah it is but a lot of us are on (permanent) leave from the game

Why is the rare droprate boost on the tree in my team room grayed out? What can I do to restore it?

you don't

remember when Kolbasser killed OH.

I'm So Glad This Game Is Dead.

Wow user, have you considered being a light novel author?

I'm So Glad This Game Is Dead, But Why Wont My Blood Related Shut-In NEET Little Sister Stop Trying To ERP With Me?

more like

Just a heads up that the great gaijin purge #3 will begin next week.
If you haven't moved to Japan already, now's the right time.

>still no fucking izane
>still no fucking emperappy
I'm starting to get legitimately angry at this trash guruguru.

OMG preparing my passport as we speak

Just wait for summer eq for 1% increased izane spawn
or for them to just fucking add 12* unit trading

Then to add 13* units simultaneously rendering your 12* units obsolete.

>Find the exact outfit you want
>There is exactly one on the market, and it costs over 50 million
Is it possible to commit suicide in PSO2?

which is it?

I have almost all the outfits saved in storage, maybe we could compromise, I'd sell for way less than that

It's layering wear.

>Viola has 140 Dex cap
Why in the fuck does this pet need to have this much fucking Dex Jesus christ

Where can I get more lillipariums without having to do defense quests?

Pets actually don't have the fixed 10% attack variance that rare weapons have, so dex is actually good for them.

I'm interested in Summoner, but I don't quite understand what you're supposed to do with them going into end-game.

The only resource I found doesn't mention Maron, which from what I can tell is kind of important.

She has probably seen a lot of dicks cause of how she is the dirty little voyeur of all the xieras.

>Wake up later than usual but still a respectable time for a day off
>Miss almost every scheduled EQ for the day

I hate that this game is JP sometimes

Do timed abilities stay with a character when they transfer ships?

Get 6 marons and use maron strike.

Ep5 will nerf Maron to uselessness. Better start raising other pets.

EP5 is ages away they'll be fine

Will this work with the rain EQ?

>august
>ages

>2 months
>implying they won't run out of shit to to and move to a different game by then

Have you ever played this game?

>sega will try to nerf it
>ends up buffing it
You heard it here first, lads.

>ruin chain trigger for every class
>but buff maron to make up for it for su only
That's what I'm expecting.

>EP 5's class
>S / R ATK hybrid
>Uses slicers
>Also has gunslash oriented skills / gear

Do it

Maron/melon still have not recieved evolutions so i am expecting some sort of a buff in the future and at "worst" sega capping 999k during boss eqs like we have now to avoid gibs

I don't even understand how people hit 999k. I can manage to hit like 30k+ with sakura endo type 0 and pretty much everything in SH melts in less than a minute so I'm assuming XH will be bearable too. What's even the point?

Because it takes no effort for summoners to reach the damage cap.
youtube.com/watch?v=L5pICPrMeq8

>tfw want to pick this game back up but nobody wants to play with a noobie (I played before and grouped with someone else a total of 3 times)
>tfw friends wont download the 30 GB game
Maybe I'll have a good excuse to play it when I learn Japanese.

How do I get 100% on a skill 5 ? I was making a 6 slot tech/power/shoot 5 fodder to sell, what else would be good to put on it as well?

PSO2 is actually one of the most played MMOs in Japan, it's really popular as far as MMOs go in Japan.

>implying
not pictured is stormblood on the top row

I believe you but that doesn't disprove my point of the game having fuck all to do

>PSO2 on the top shelf
I don't get what you're trying to disprove, the fact it's even on the shelf after years of being released proves my point entirely.

you mean the ep4 package is still on the top shelf, not pso2 itself, sharing the same shelf space with ghost recon

Nobody wants to play with a new person for a number of reasons:
1) it's no fun for the new player to be carried through fucking everything
2) you wont pick up a bunch of things (in terms of information/mechanics) because you'll basically be power levelled up to the point of "ok now you can actually play relevant stuff with me"
3) as a result of 2, you'll get to the 'engame' without actually knowing how to play the game.
4) new players quit pretty fast because the game is kinda boring after a bit because there's very little to do outside of fashion, affixing, and making money, so all the time 'invested' in helping a new player is wasted.

>XIV
Literally discount bin game. The electricity it takes to download pso2 makes it more expensive than that crap.

There's also the fact that people most of the time solo everything until SH/XH. There's no point in them falling back unless they need to level an alt.
Arks quests and story mission are pretty much a solo game.

Do we know if they're going to revive anything in the new AC scratch on the 7th?

Do they actually ban people that cheat in battle arena or is it okay?

Try it and find out :^)

Why did you make this post? What was going through your head when you typed this?

Well most games dont allow it, but it seems to be encouraged here. Just wanted to make sure.

>seems to be encouraged here
Do you have brain problems?

are you actually retarded? do you have brain damage?

Literally every game I've had someone spam 10 foies in a row, are you just pretending it doesnt exist?

Jesus christ, you're legitimately fucking retarded. Pay attention when you pick skills before the match next time.

techs are hacks
t. pso2g

7/10 got me to reply

10/10

>almost 100 posts in
>no rappies