byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777
>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337
>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
youtube.com/watch?v=S41XFYRX6Bs
youtu.be/NQXVzg2PiZw
youtube.com/watch?v=fE4zdYtHJG0&user=ashleymartins21
youtube.com/watch?v=pgh7kyq6--k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

I found a poem that describes the current state of the server

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

nuke is the worst thing to ever happen to Veeky Forums

The guy or the gamemode

>nuke ops win vs a station with a retarded captain and no security
>wow we are so good

try to live freely and automatically good bye

They'll behave making who they are irrelevant or they wont and they'll be out the door.

Ask for your notes in a time they aren't on and type up explanations and logs for each note. Do a search on the forum and collect their bans/ban requests so if they fly off the handle you'll be able to assblast them. Regardless of the trialmins being shitters, you always have to mind your p's and q's when it's trialmin season cause they got a chip on their shoulder.

If you're absolutely determined to get your sec balids by any means, implant and perma them. When they escape you can kill them and it's covered under space law. In general, don't go harder than space law and you're basically untouchable with anything they do in disregard of that wont stand a day

Bagel's is down on the science outpost

How did he even become a senior admin? Excluding the trialmins he's very clearly the most autistic

Senior admins rank up as the old ones burn out and fuck off.

>most autistic

I thought being autistic was a requirement for this game, so it makes sense such a complete autist rises over the rest

I don't even have any notes, I guess I'm just paranoid about the discord squad shitting up my play hours

Then just follow space law and you're untouchable. It's when you get greedy you get dinged

not that guy but they blatantly setup situations in-game using metaknowledge, it's obvious if you ghost

Why would I want to play on a server that allows this?

Honestly, you shouldn't play ss13 at all. It's a toxic influence in your life and there's no justification to put yourself through it.

No he's not autistic, he's retarded.

There's a world of difference between the two. Retardation is when you cut out your rotting tooth at home with a knife instead of going to a dentist.

stop projecting yourself, just because you view it as toxic, doesn't make it so for everyone.

I truely enjoy this game until I saw some very shady bullshit with RFUltra/Avada while memebones was admining

How do I become friends with my waifu? How do I get her steam?

start metafriending her then pm them on discord so you can metagame easier

message her on byond messanger and say she's fun to play with.

Which waifu is most likely to ERP with me?

How do I approach them about it?

what did you see

Gib ideas 2 code

finish your current projects

prions

optimise blood
fix virus transmission
make zas affect people on space tiles
teeth datums

>be ling
>RFUltra is my target
>do nothing besides setup an engine
>literally 5 minutes into the round
>Meet RFUltra and Avada in engineering maintenance
>Avada is dragging RFUltra around in a locker, opening and shutting it in front of me, taunting me
>There's a paramedic right off all our screens that kept wandering in to check on them

>parasting Avada
>weld the locker with RFUltra inside
>drag the locker to space
>paramedic is right behind me, begging for RFUltra's corpse
>as I'm flying through space a rubber ducky spawns in front of me
>Memebones was the only admin

Just a coincidence that my objectives were known, they knew which gamemode it was, and who the ling was.

Just. A. Coincidence.

If you got that shit and if its true, user, you got the logs to deadmin and permaban them all.

Dig in user, be the man we all need, ban that fucking faggot and the waifus.

How would I do that?

>>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
>ss13.moe/forum/
>game.ss13.moe/logs

Give me the date that this happened and I will secure ban valids

what am I looking for in the logs exactly, obviously people aren't dumb enough to meta-game in-game

Go and dig in the logs the user below you mentioned, copy paste all of them, get them all and present them to pain.

Godspeed user, rid us of that fucking toe the line metaclubing piece of shit plasmaman and the worst players we have.

>Communication or a lack thereof
>checked antagonists.
>spawned /obj/item/weapon/bikehorn/rubberducky
You should know best what exactly happened.

Locker opening is probably logged, alongside them being suspicious. Avada and rin arent smart at all, same with sawbones, meta can be easily detected with logs and if you can prove that sawbones was being a metaclubbing shit or atleast get enough logs that make it highly fucking suspicious that he was, alongside Rin and avada being part of it, you already made it so they are branded hard, suspicions of metagaming arent lifted easy, that alone makes it so RF gets deadminedimediately if he cant give a good excuse.

Never underestimate how stupid people are user. Go bust them.

I'm not sure the exact date this transpired. I'm ready to logdive to find it but I need some sort of string that I can ctrl+F

Is there a certain string that says who's a ling on round begining or end?

>

spawned /obj/item/weapon/bikehorn/rubberducky should be fairly unique

Of course there is
>Antagonists at round end were...
>Changelings:
Which MONTH did it happen in then?

>New summer blockbuster flick, The Heist!
>Come watch as these daring burglars knock over a bank!
>Go out with your friends to watch, sit down and spend 15-20 minutes getting snacks, getting comofrtable, excited for whats going to happen
>Be excited and on the edge of your seat
>Two minutes into the movie the Police Chief catches the burglars planning their heist and puts them in jail for life
>Remaining two hours of the film follows the Police Chief as they go around town bragging and telling people how they should be thankful they're so good at their job

>Be chef
>Get started in the round, gather ingredients, start making food
>Spend 15-20 minutes preparing for whatever crazy shit might go down, make food and keep your head down and a knife in reach
>Excited and on the edge of your seat
>ATTENTION I JUST CAUGHT THE CULT I AM THE WINNER I WILL BE COMING AROUND TO ALL DEPARTMENTS SO YOU CAN SUCK MY GIRLDICK IN APPRECIATION
>Spend the next two hours stuffing soybeans, reishi and sadness into hamburger buns until shuttle arrives

>girldick
who

>girldick
tell us more

ban rin

I am not sure, but I just got down searching for

'spawned /obj/item/weapon/bikehorn/rubberducky'

november - march of this year, only came across one time Zealtron spawned one and I wasn't playing.

Now my question is how the hell does a rubber ducky appear in space and not float away?

and also leave no logs, I need something else to search for

Just like any object it requires force to be moved. If you don't throw an object it won't move in space.

In the round you're talking about, RFUltra was a ling. The map was Box, so the horseshoe was spawned in the medbay lobby.
Unless it happened this month, the only other time he has spawned a horseshoe was the first of January where he spawned it in the backroom of the kitchen.

Nope, it was Deff and it was at least a few months ago and RFultra was not a ling as I absorbed them

You can absorb a fellow ling, however your stings do not work on them.

Absorbing lings is not allowed under the moral code though

I know this.

Question, even if I found this log, what proof would I be looking for?

what do you listen to while you play spess?

How did rfultea jump from being welded in a locker to being a corpse.

This story has some issues along with nobody being able to find sawbones spawning a duck.

synthwave
smooth jazz
vaporwave
beats
rain

nothing.

Other videogame music, like Silent Hill or Starcraft for example

youtube.com/watch?v=S41XFYRX6Bs

Prog rock all day every day.

2112 is the best.

I always put *something* on because my headset is old and bad. It cuts out and starts spewing static at very high volume if I let it stay on without audio for too long.
Game OSTs, dadrock, progressive rock, other rock, filk, classic, chill stuff like Gary Jules. Stuff that can play for a long time, which usually means full albums or long compositions

Stalk them, write them creepy heart notes and leave them by her workplace, learn to play their department, spend every round that they're playing that department in said same department, wait for them to give you their steam in a note!

remove Richard Smoker

This on repeat.
youtu.be/NQXVzg2PiZw

kinda depends on what job I'm playing
Mining gets folk and bluegrass, medbay gets Jimmy Buffet, since his music keeps me from flipping my shit, and everything else usually gets basically anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=fE4zdYtHJG0&user=ashleymartins21
Related. DMT is some good-ass mining music.

>chef
>someone put mutation toxin in all my food
>on extended
HAHA FUNNY PRANK

but
did you
ahelp it

Is putting things in food even logged?

Yes.

my character is crazy

Music from the 1920s.

it is, yea

yes
no

airy piano mostly youtube.com/watch?v=pgh7kyq6--k

she said 'what did he mean by this' and ghosted

>RFultra the "I'm in the metaclub" shitposter is an admin
>the same person that waifuposts about souhei
>the same person that shitposts about rin
This won't end well.

If they do a shit job then they'll get demoted, simple as that. There's no need to act like this is the end of the server.

>dragonbro

Fuck that guy

good admin, only hated by the metaclub

i wanna play
but serb is down
what do

FIX THE FUCKING SERVER

It does that when restarting.
Try now.

its just resetting, give it sixty seconds

An hero.

He waifuposts about me too, don't forget

--- the surfer girl

I want to make love to Valkyrie Skies and upload it live to her newscaster feed so everyone can watch; but she'll be experiencing too much pleasure to do anything about it

>mfw last thread thought some horsefuckers dA was mine

Good try autists, you're not even close.

you're still in an inflation fetish group for furries degenerate

No proof?

We were greyshits wandering around with a fucking locker in maint how the fuck does that even appear as metagaming.

PS to help you in your search it was on Deff.

Why was a paramedic in full spacesuit/internals following you just off screen

Why did you hack open one of the airlocks and then call me over and sit there opening/closing the locker with RFUltra(my target) in it?

BUTTBOT FOR RE-ADMIN 2017

RF isn't pathetic enough to metacomm man

Souhei is though.

this post is souhei reverse-self-shilling

I don't believe i ever hacked open an airlock?
>be bored greyshits on deff
>decide it's time to hunt vampires for the memes so one of us is in the locker but emilia doesn't know deff maint so i pull it around
>wander around maint for 10 minutes until we run across some faggot engineer blocking the path in a 1 tile walkway in starboard maint
>open and close the locker so they can push by but they don't
>go towards the solars so the engineer can get by and we can be on our way
>try to make light conversation or some shit as we all end up near the starboard solar since that's where the pathway opens up
>emilia gets kidnapped, never to be found again, a paramedic walks by
>some faggot posts in the thread about how this was somehow some big metagaming trick
>months later posts in the thread about about how this was some big metagaming trick, goes through the trouble of logdiving

dawg it would probably easier if you just went through the past threads to see if you could find the first time you said this and that would correspond with the dates or some shit

Fuck off retarded newfags

The fart emote and anything butt-related should be removed

The butt emote and butt butt-related should butt removed

Is it confirmed RFultra and Avada are metagaming now?

>now
where have you been

it took longer than normally, retried for a few minutes. Didn't play the round before. SORRY FOR ASSUMING.