/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #476

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #476

Cute as a Button Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Recent Patch Notes: withhive.com/help/notice_view/22322

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

>Jun. 2nd - Jun. 4th: Bora (Ardor), Black Tortoise (Whirlwind), MX82 Vann (Thunder), Chitose (Light), Pinol (Dark), MX27 Leventor (Thunder, Legendary), Nabi (Ardor, Legendary)

Current Events:

Jury: May 21st - Jun. 4th
Hyun: May 28th - June 11th
Teddy: May 21st - Jun. 4th
May Event Scout: May 11th - Jun 2nd
10 Gifts from Miri: May 25th - June 6th
Conquer the Colosseum: May 18th - June 2nd
Time for Daily Achievements: May 25th - June 9th

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y3Ygwvgj5U&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uriel a shit

>ultra cute Chitose skins
>none of them actually match with her smug, mean personality
I love how they can't care less about internal consistency with their characters. It's all pandering and trying to make as much money as possible with BB.

Well what do you expect from them? People are leaving this game for other better games and there's nothing they can do except trying to milk the whales.

>

I love Silla.

She loves black cock? Is that what it means?

Someone shooping black horns and xing with her when?

Take that back

This is a Guilty Gear skin. BB could stand for BlazBlue.

Guilty gear? What is the gear guilty of? I didn't know gears could commit crimes in the first place.

>Not like cute girls with smug and mean personalities
I wonder if she and fagnus will get new lines for collab skins.
>tfw kinda enjoy blazblue more
gg bb,

Soccer Spirits? What is soccer's spirit made of? I didn't know soccer could have spirits in the first place.

I think it means the characters in game are "spirits" playing soccer

Lightfags dont deserve Mei skin.

I think it means the characters in game are "gears" moved by guilt

Guilt for what?

gear... !

metal... gear... ?

>people who invest in Bell in 2017
She was top waifu two years ago. She's done. Let her rest lads.

I'll move shit to Shu, but from Raklet or another maxed out benched player I have.

>Ditch all your thunders except Vann, since he's maxed out already.
Bell is staying.
I'd rather move to another striker if I knew it would be worth the investment to change it up for a non-legendary one AND had the means to make a frontline to effectively support the unit.

Am open for suggestions on that matter.

>implying they didn't just pair "soccer" with the first random word which came to mind

Your loss. Bell is bad and will cost you games.

I don't have any better unit than her right now, and my investment queue is probably leaning towards something else atm.

Just get Victoria, she's much more reliable.

Rate my monoww memeshit
>alberto/evylin/shanti
>khirel/neraizel/aslan
>grandeur (ace)/silk/duran/kiki
>Bt

Free galaxy if you get Elchitusa ace burst/10

Dies to sharr/10

Is it dumb to farm for a specific stone, and whenever i get a 3* of it power it up til 9, and if 5 of them don't evolve, combine them hoping to get a 4* of that stone?

>tfw no elchibunga to replace evylin
Sad, man.

But I have a rainbow team to deal with that though

combining 3*s is extreme, other than that it's all in order

no, it's pretty smart of you senpai.
if it helps, there's a manager that reduces combo and spirit stone upgrading costs.

>bd has affection towards meiran
>revito too
>miri and others hate her for causing their deaths
DEEPEST LORE

I assume you are going for the chains. But in my opinion, this team will probably have a hard time reaching galaxy right now.

Evylin/Shanti is not going to OHKO anyone, and Presty is going to lock that front without 2 passers.

BT build usually requires DR, otherwise, no kidding, Sharr is going to easily 2hko, or maybe even OHKO in a strong attempt.

Fuck it then, i'll just go rainbow until i get elchi and miri

What's a "good enough" amount of crit for my striker?

May is cute!
I need Valentine Miho skin.

250%

over 300

Around 260 at the first shot, and 300 at then end is usually enough to guarantee crits.

So... Jin totem...
Worth usin unironically, or just a meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y3Ygwvgj5U&
Furion nerfs when?

Is BI/Alice still broken or old and busted?

Meme, use Smug or Saramir instead

>tfw no yeon to make a OHKO team
When will she be back?
Also, why the fuck are these events so apart from one another? Donct bb want our money? They're fucking terrible at earning it

Is shaman reliable? How am i supposed to build her?

dunno, i'm mono WW

AL STAR BOX? ALL STAR MY DICK YOU FUCKING GOOKS RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>suggests using a player
>he hasn't used it
So this is how ssg does things. Makes sense why none of you fags can reach universe.

>Reach champs
>chink whales,monocancer pen ace,shitboat,memebutts,mamuru everywhere
>nearly all of them has 1,2,3 on their names
>First final
>That uber ravian whale guy

worth to use elchitusa ace in a rainbow team ?
jiho could give her some additional pen + isillia gk to give her more dribble with chain

Why does beatrice have such magnificent chains but shanti such shit ones?

you still post here, cirno cuck

perhaps to compensate, since shanti is stronger

>WW only ace in a rainbow team

>tfw have small dick but nothing to compensate
Soccer Spirits

Shanti shits chains?
Why are you not using Zhen Long?

guess you are right, may as well just make one of those ayyyyyyyyyy ohko teams then

Pen ace nerfs when?
Speed ace nerfs when?

>to compensate
>When beatrice is already strong af
literal wwball, nerfs fucking when?

5th anniversary

woo I got Tyler from the 5* box

Just lost because Cuck decided to pen 2 dudes coop+gk, why they didn't fix the AI yet?

gz user :)

We /fgg/ now?

Ready for pen ace Hiro?

No cause it's going to Uriel

Hey me too!

>they release Light pen ace
>it's a sharr-type striker

>they release pen ace
>it's only available on new light legend with 28% ace burst

this
tbqh

gears are a kind of robutt in GG world.
they can be quite guilty

Git gud

>free unique stone day
>presty clockwork #2
Who even uses this stone?

>tfw not many people use sarsmir or sammy
At least i can activate the other three no prob.

If only she had an Elaine or Vic nemesis.

Still better than most strikers chains

Miri can activate all of her chains even easier. Nemesis with Meiran and shanti. Her base three chains are easy "always-on" types.Just Nera, Elchi, and Aiolos on your team for the full stack.

All I am missing is the Xing which blocks her Aiolos chain. I have not bought her yet though, but I am trying to scout Xing regardless.

>even easier
>requires 2 legends
Rofl

>using units for chains
>fighting against someone who is unironically using Saramir or Sammy
Beatrice chains are meh, Neraizel affection is good, but the rest doesn't come for free, they are not bad players, but not stuff that you were already going to use.
Lucid can get 2 chains down with just Baltheon and Alice, and she nemesis both Silk and Askeladd, which isn't that hard to find. That's some good chains.
Uriel can activate all 3 main chains with Jibril, Hyang ran, and BI, players that you would already use in a team with light players.

Anyone?

I thought Evylin and Aslan were good.
In fact you guys said that

They are still good.

I started my global server account with Sharr as my Striker and just got Griffith from the 5-6* player box.

Which one is better/less shit to use until I get Bea/Shanti/Lucid?

What kind of gk uses them though?

>you guys
>people who spam shit in caps and use memes in their posts
Don't take them seriously. Evylin is bad overrall, she has low pass and can't tank for shit(even with her "tank" skill). Aslan needs some specific comps to be worth it, and even then, she is still that player that Vic/Choi is going to get for free.

What non-Legendary should I get to complete my team?

V I C T O R I A
I
C
T
O
R
I
A

and kevin maybe

Presty uses Alice in endgame teams, since Alice is part of Presty's Affection chain. BI sees a lot of use in monolight backlines, and I have seen ir being picked in some random rainbow teams.

>I thought Evylin and Aslan were good.
Aslan chains with Khirel now giving him 25% more crit damage on top of her normal teamwide 35% crit damage buff to attackers adn defenders. She also chains with Nera, beatrice, Magnus and Ernesto who are all common WW players. Her own chains are easy to activate as well (At least the 40% defense and 25% steal ones).

Plus she is one of the few players who boost GK hp from midline and also generates spirit with any action or when attacked.

She will steal Meirans spot typically on a mono-WW team. Meiran is really struggling to get her stack going lately so "always on" teamwide buffs from Aslan make sense.

>she is still that player that Vic/Choi is going to get for free
No WW player exists that can stop either of them from penetrating.

For free I mean that she can't neither hold or pen through.

>Khirel
In Khirel chain, it is also required to have Duran, and if you have him, he is most probably already activating that chain.

>Ernesto
His chain would already activate with either Beatrice or Silk in the team. Beatrice gets 20% crit, Nera gets 12% reflex, and Magnus gets 30% atk. The problem is that none of those are attackers or defenders, so Aslan passive skills won't work on them. In the end, I still think that Aslan is a niche use for teams that uses more attackers/defenders, in a WW team, the only hope is if they buff the shit out of Cow Demon Queen and/or Lai Gayle.

Also, in WW, Meiran will also buff your GK. For BT, she gives 20% HP, and for Jin, she gives 40% def, although in Jin's case, Elchitusa would also give that chain. Or if you are some reason using Meiran with Presty, she also gives Presty 40% def.

>presty's clockwork
>presty's

Gee I dunno boss

Grif

Increase the stone effect by 40% ace WHEN

i would go with sharr, she is worse than Griff in pvp, but Griff is still far from shanti/lucid level,
sharr instead, while worse in pvp she is still the PVE queen basically

Go fuck yourself.

>finally close to gold with my 15k ta shitshow
>start to get paired against teams at 18k+ ta
what a huge waste of time, not touching this shit again

Maybe you should've climbed with the rest of us slow shit

>gold with my 15k ta shitshow
I saw 3 teams with 15-18k in champs, hell when I was 15k I was reaching platinum/diamond

>see anons talking about 18k ta teams
>log in
>23k ta
>ww has a new qt legend
>ardors has some form of downs
Whoa, what did I miss?