/wtg/ - War Thunder General

Klong Edition.

>Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>A discord you can use:
discord.gg/HSV4qn9

>vg chatroom:
Type " /join vg " into chatbox.
If prompted for a password, use "memes".

>Joystick Comparisons:
xbitlabs.com/articles/multimedia/display/joystick-roundup_8.html

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Px6G3kvcWbiS-sdIR6r4s7lSwfcxguUgJw95qj0NIzs/

>Sound Mods:
moddb.com/mods/b0riss-sound-mod/forum/thread/support-for-sound-mod-in-warthunder-165153

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/freeweights/fwlw
forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/366217-update-29052017-server-update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for fuck the IS-6

second for seriously fuck the IS-6

is is-6 a cute girl?

I agree, fuck the IS-6.

1st for BASED orangedoom

IS-6 is a curvy waifu who has no right bouncing the shots she bounces

Reminder: before France.

2nd for /team SLICKBEE/

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

nth for Planefus

Why do people play war thunder if they only play planes. Tanks are the only draw for the game at the moment since the planes all suffer from shitty flight models

Turret fighters when?

What do you think are the odds of Gaijin adding more members of the Puma family and creating an entire small line of armored cars?

most shitters of nu-/wtg/ have never played a game with good FMs and DMs. they why they shill out so hard for it

I've always found the Spitfire to be ugly.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Puma a bit of an anomaly considering it's an armored car that DOESN'T get fucked the moment anything sneezes on it?

If so, then that's your reason for not adding any more armored cars right there. The Puma is as good as it gets, releasing shitty tanks would just make the game like that one other russian tank game, you know the one.

Almost every Spitfire has some part that doesn't quite work for me.
The XIVc we have ingame is the exception.

We already have the Staghound so why not give us the non, AA version with the 37mm, or the Humber Mark 3 and 4, or the other brit armoured cars, one even had a 75mm

What they need to do is make ground attack fun with proper assets for ground targets
For fucks sake the tank models in plane battles is fine extetnally but they have a small box in them that dictate health

Would you guys play a WWI tanks april fools mode?

They need to make planes actually good, but that would probably require re-doing the whole game

In 2018, certainly.

Nah, you're dumb.

Dude if that thing gets hit by anything bigger than a 50 cal it's going to be dead. We don't need vehicles like that which aren't in the SPAA category.

Who gives a shit? If the Leopard I gets hit by anything bigger than a .50 cal it's going to be dead.

To be honest, I'd be perfectly okay with making a paralell to SPAA vehicle cathegory of armored cars. So that you can opt to hop into an armored car after your tank is destroyed early.

Naturally It'd increase the cost to spawn in SPAA afterwards.

>killed by the same T34-85 nigger 3 times in a row with no help from the inbred team

Because tanks are boring as fuck.

SU-5-1, ZiS-30, ASU-57, M56 and Type 60 would like to have a word with you.

t34-85 is of many balance komrade xaxaxaxaxa

Had the same lineup as him(AB I know), magically bounced off that piece of fucking shit every time while only getting him once

Wait...so why are the 49', and 51' T-54s are considered worse than the first T-54 again??

Higher BR.

Higher BR with no significant advantages/changes over the first, making you essentially go through the stock grind of the first all over again

Sometimes you just get T34'd mang.

Unless you play hellcats, in which case you penetrate everything because you're behind the enemy spawn before the map has even loaded.

APDS/HEAT-FS at the cost of a higher BR and reduced UFP armor(120mm vs 100mm)

I guess... But those fuckers bounce so many bullcrap shots, I've probably bounced some insanely weird shots too. But it's just been overflowing the past few weeks.. Bounce off literally any part for no particular reason when the shell should DEFINITIVELY pen. Had a shot do a 90 degree straight up to the air when I shot the most flatast part of the mantel with a Panther on

>hellcats can penetrate everything
>posted as an angled tiger I is invulnerable to the clap 76

>Skillcat
>Fighting Tigers frontally

>tfw bullying timetravellers in my puma

Tfw shoot an ATGM at a tank a few meters away and the explosion causes the red directional received damage indicator to appear on your screen

>tiggers
>having situational awareness

>It's another b-57 kamikazes and drops all his bombs on the friendly airfield as i'm taking off episode

>Play tanks
>get outskilled
>teammates see me get killed and where I was shot from
>guy who killed me goes on to get 6 kills and no deaths

what kind of retards play this game?

>leaving on late join
This is nobody's fault but your own.

i frontally pushed in a stock reserve tank alone and got 5 kills before dying
get good

don't get me wrong, >tanks is a shit gamemode, buggy and unbalanced
but get good

>left wing is longer than the right on all C202 and C205 series
>cockpit isn't even enclosed in the rear

How did Italians make both the most beautiful and disgusting planes possible

>tfw bullying Puma's with my Hurricane with the 40mm's

Got 6 insta kills. Just need to aim centre mass from 400 meters away and the crew dies

I ask that question too. Grinded through low-tier again for my slav lineup, and I've never in my entire life meet so many bad players. Felt like I was on a prankshow when people literally drove out in the open to repair their barrels and then proceed to scream "HACKER!!!111!!!" in chat. 6.3 seems safe from those utter retards, but be aware of people with their 3.7-4.7 lineup who ONLY grind the Tiger H1, play like literal shit with it and then proceed to feed the T29s with their Panzer 4s.

>shoot tiger 1's gunner and loader out
>he angles himself into a diamond to try and absorb the shot while he repairs and changes crew
>20 pounder rips through his frontal plate anyway and kills him
>incoherent slav screeching erupts in all chat

I get that I'm shit at this but I at least have the intuition to know that if a tank gets killed in front of me that there's an enemy around and maybe I should be careful.

There were allied tanks looking at me as I got killed but none of them seemed to register that that means there is an enemy around.

>slavchimps

TRAX

soundcloud.com/freeweights/fwlw

>inna bonger
>shitfire has failed to shoot me down in three passes
>waist gunner sets him on fire as he's lining up for a fourth pass
>shitfire rams me in desperation and we both do down
>no kill credit
>crew lock

you think it's you and other 15 people trying to win a game, against 16 people who are also trying to win the same game
it's wrong
it's you against 16 people, and there are also 15 people who want you to lose, and they'll try their best to make you lose that game

No
I would play a WWI Tanks AND Planes event

Things more likely than a Tiger player having situational awareness.

>I'm bad because I can't coordinate with my teammates or understand their actions so I'll pin the blame on them without ever faulting myself because it's always easier to think of myself as superior to the unwashed amorphous masses

Worse armor, higher BR, and the rounds that would make them worth it aren't economically feasable to use

>implying i'm bad
lmao keep projecting

Still gotta grind for it))))

>JPz 4-5 - DM502 (HEP) has been added.

>forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/366217-update-29052017-server-update/

>implying you're good
lmao keep niggering

A Yak stalling

>playing the Jagdpanzer 3-4
lmaoing@urlife

at least its in now. got a reason to play some SB now it seems

1v1 me

>pershing now has 2 spawns after over 1 1/2 years again

WEW LAD

literally one of the best tanks, you're probably slav shitter who needs all the handholding

QUICK

Whats the most memeworthy vehicle in war thunder?
What is the cutest vehicle in war thunder?
What is YOUR favourite vehicle in war thunder?
Whats the ugliest vehicle in war thunder?

>playing a worse Ru at 0.6 BR higher
LOL

>MBR-2
>He 162
>Yak 9t - non-sparking 37mm never gets old
>F-82

>Po-2
>vehicles aren't cute
>I-301
>BV-238

Any spitfire
Tetrach
Chieftain Mk.3
That Soviet tank with the 4 turrets.

>Po-2, cannon chaika right behind
>He-162
>the catalina when it was a SB japs gunshipper
>any spitfire

>Pz. II H
>Tetrach-chan
>Chieftain
>ST-A

*murders you with a 5.5 second reload*

*it's an hologram*

/wtg/

I have my own apartment and girlfriend now along with a job. How do you decorate walls? Nothing but white walls feels weird and not impressive

>bookshelf
>Tv
>computer

What and where do you buy shit to hang on walls. Are pictures of aircraft too autistic?

pls help been here for 4 years

>Are pictures of aircraft too autistic?
i would want them in your position but i fear they're too power level exposing
i'd say go for posters of good old war movies like Battle of Britain
i mean look at this crap

Buy a small aircraft model from a hobby shop, build it, paint it and hang it up

I did that shit as a kid, too old for that shit
>hobby shop I used to frequent is now closed too
feels bad, man

sexy af
might have a look at framing posters like that then

>german 50mm

holy fuck it's like using solid shot

>bring puma to 5.7 br
>no damage
>no damage
>no damage
>no damage
fucking christ

I never got on with the Panzer IIIs either, it's hard to believe that the nuke-slinging Pz IV F2 is the same BR as the III J and the III M

Why do they refuse to fix 20mils? They do no fucking damage. 5 hits on a pe3 wing with my hispanos and nothing but fucking hits.

Returning player from like a year ago, what the fuck have they done to AAA?

In jets anytime anyone on my team got even remotely close to the airfield they get instantly killed. Earlier with 4 sabres chasing the last 15bis alive on their team that ran across their airfield all 4 sabres, including me, all going above 930km/h IAS, died.

And it keeps happening. When the last cunt on their team decides to run to their airfield chasing him is literal suicide because whatever they did to the AAA.

You're never too old for that. If you enjoy it, do it. Put those models up around your place. If anyone questions it, just tell them you have a passion for aviation.

It was always like that, why the fuck are you chasing him into his AAA? Just go groundpound, retard.

done before ru was even in game, why are you such autistic fuck ?

>circle my airfield getting energy while the retards land of ground pound
>rape all of them
There should always be atleast one circling the airfield making dives to stop the nigger from climbing.

So since the patch, are 7.62mm bomber guns and other small caliber defensive armaments actually useful?

wow so good

No, not unless they sit in your fire for like 30+ seconds.

It definitely wasn't always like that. AAA was 70% ignorable even in a meteor as long as I didn't fly straight and kept speed above 700km/h IAS. In my sabre I could easily make multiple passes at 900+km/h IAS.
>just go groundpound
>just go waste all your ammo and energy in a matchup where you have to have energy to win
that's literally retarded.

has the MBT changed recently?
i remember using it shortly after the release of brit tanks and getting like 10+kills without any difficulty