Other urls found in this thread:

thegamer.com/street-fighter-v-15-reasons-its-secretly-the-best-in-the-series/
youtube.com/watch?v=t06Dkdg6fEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck tekken.

DORYA

Play Jive

Play Kazuya's game

Who are some honest and/or high IQ top tier characters in any fighting game?

thegamer.com/street-fighter-v-15-reasons-its-secretly-the-best-in-the-series/

do we really like tekken or is sfv so shit that we are just forcing ourselves

>switching threads 30 posts before bump limit
why are you enabling sniffcuck autism?

Something something numbers inflated.

Hitbox isn't just a meme, it makes plenty of 'advanced' techniques quite effortless to pull off which is precisely the reason Aris wants it banned from Tekken, because Tekken meta completely revolves around obtuse movement and hitbox circumvents it

sfv vega

How can I become good enough to play 2 characters in the same game?

I'm too dumb and start mixing everything in my head.

If I will only play on PC, does it make any difference if I buy a PS4 stick vs and Xbox one?

Ram-chan is so CUTE!

>we

that she is

Found some names behind the character art in SFV.

Koki Kinoshita (worked as a character designer for Ghost Trick);

Toshihiro Suzuki (character designer for 3S);

Nobuhiko Honda (worked on Shadow The Hedgehog. Not kidding.);

Masanori Kondo (Various Capcom games, mostly MvC games).

I'll let you know if I find out more, especially who's the fucker that designed Ken and Akuma.

Q Bee in VSav
Amano in Last Blade 2

Playsav but don't playjive

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK/Injustice have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Ken and Akuma in SFV, they just chose an unfortunate pose and shading for Ken in the character select and goobers keep reposting the same shitty compressed image of Akuma with the shitty filter to try and make up shit

Imagine if thy pumped all that shill money into game development instead. But clearly sony only knows how to advertise and has no idea how to make a videogame.

I WANNA FUCK ASH CRIMSON HOLY FUCKING SHIT

If you eat your vegetables every day then you can become bb champion too

Ken and Akuma are both nice redesigns. I can see that Akuma might not be to everyone's tastes, but this is pretty much the best Ken design we've ever had. Shame the model is not so great.

>random slide meme
>random EX FBA meme
>EX command grab oki meme
>+1 light roll guessing game meme
>insane walkspeed meme
>+ medium claw meme

Worse than balrog desu.

not an argument

overall the good outweighs the bad in guilty gear and it is still a good game but there a few big issues

-the valentines are all kuso characters
-different wakeup timings
-too much unga

who are you supposed to play in this game if you want to play clean?

Why does he tell her to get out of his way when she's already on the ground getting punched?

>Nobuhiko Honda (worked on Shadow The Hedgehog)

What a game

Who should I play in Rev 2?

Marvel

is it another copy and paste post from the archive episode?

here's a reply out of pity.

Akuma looks fine.

Bet you liked it when he had a ponytail, huh? Fag.

Nobody, even the most "honest" character in the game is bullshit

Reminder that sc2g apes have been raiding this general for months.
They are parasites that will feed on a thread till it is unusable like their first home.

Its like some Chinese knockoff of Cody with the gay cranked up to 11

take your pills

The variation system of MKX is the best (and only significant) innovation in fighting games in the past 10 years. Prove me wrong

Ky

I don't know what it's like to have titties but I bet that feels really good on a hot day

sc2g is based and the only reason redditors keep at bay

Sniffposters are fucking autistic

>dude I need to make a new thread 40 posts early to get my favourite sniff-chan in the OP :3
>i'll spam it so people post even though bump limit isn't reached, don't want anyone to make a different thread >:O

Mortal Kombat had multiple fighting styles for characters already

How many of you are buying T7 on PC?

I don't want to buy a dead fucking game!

>people complain about SF animations

youtube.com/watch?v=t06Dkdg6fEo

It would have been somewhat interesting if NRS knew how to balance their games but it only ended up being a false choice instead

I am

Decent amount of tekgen is too.

>getting mad over a thread with anime girls on Veeky Forums

maybe you're autistic desu

is that what happens when your game dies? you become a mentally ill 4channer?

I can complain about whatever the fuck I want desu.

>Cody
Who?

>smug hwoarang until you can play the game

Tekken will finally kill SFV right?

that new core a video BTFO sfvshills

weird how this place isnt talking about it

It's very simple, if you're American you'll buy it on PS4, if not then you choose PC

If you're Korean or Japanese you aren't asking in the first place because you're already playing in the arcade

Who do you play in other games? What do you like about them?

stop acting like NRS doesnt constantly balance their games after release, there are very few variations in the game that are purely outclassed at this point, and practically every character has at least 2 viable ones

Nah, there's not much crossover. Some tekken players play SF but not many SF players play tekken.

Beating Akuma as Vega is impossible

Capcom please

vega is literally the worst character in the game

Don't you mean "not many SF players play non-capcom games"?

Yes, it's hard to like shit when you're used to gold.

Whats the best method to get a knockdown as millia? Should I just spend the round airdashing around until I can get pin to hit?

People talked a shitload about it already. There's less noise than usual because all the capshills got destroyed by objective facts and are now hiding with their heads in the sand.

capcom players barely play their own games

I'm American and my only options are PC and Xbox One

I like how InJUSTass is already almost completely forgotten by fgg. It's only brought up when somebody feels like shitting on it. And that is completely fine since Boon and NRS fighters are a joke. Normies will forget it by July.

A lot of stuff like that, ArcSysfags, Capcomfags, Namcofags is more accurate

Keep practicing until you get your.muscle memory ready.
It can help to start by playing a different character every session but without changing in the middle of it, at least at first.

Today is Kula's birthday!
Happy birthday Kula!!
Let's celebrate her in KOFXIV Steam Eaition!!

Nah even in america it is almost evenly split.

>use buster claw at max range against akuma
>he sweeps the ground under where my claw was
>get crush countered
>get dashed into the corner

>meanwhile there are a bunch of characters with moves that can "avoid" low attacks even when your arm/leg is going straight through them

nice try sniffcuck

use ex roll and high ASE

>tfw you suddenly do a forward fireball while playing bipson when you are supposed to land your 8 hit bnb when they are stunned

Doesn't work that well

shame they still seem to be posting here though

Tekken 7, SFV, KoFXIV, and all version of GGXrd combined will still end up selling less than Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Fuck off bipson-user. I'm sick of you already.

SFV alone already outsold it

Kula is small!

Redpill me on the common shitposter, what is their endgame?

Aircombo into jSH pre Rev2
Now I have no idea.

No it didn't that shit is Namco Bandai's highest selling game of the past 5 years the only thing beneath it is Xenoverse 1

Dude, SFV is already dead. Outside the miniscule torunament scene is completely forgotten.

You will see when SF6 will come out (lol) and people will be like "6? what about SF5?"

Kula has a big ass!

to do anything but actually play fighting games

CUTE!!!

>Selling more than Dark Souls
I don't believe it, show me your evidence.

It's still small because the rest of her is

combofiend is coming to my town in a week to hold a speech on game development, what should I ask him?

>Harley's ending in Injustice 2 arcade mode, along with her scenes in story mode

Wow, I didn't realize I wanted Harley as a hero/Justice League Member to be a thing.
But I want this to be a thing. I thought it was going to feel a lot more memey and forced but this is actually really cool.

I'm sorry you got bodied by a bipson and you almost broke your madcatz stick, user