>New Features, Jobs, and Changes Coming in Stormblood
docs.google.com/document/d/14SbRI6EBkgUfQxaQM-qIwN7c__Hvuk4vW6VN11OlKUo/pub

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/kFkd6CCq

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/208208-I-want-an-official-response.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder that paid level boosts are pay to win.

Probably...

Just ask me in game if you want your own 'w'

>be me
>be an unemployed 30 year old grown man
>take my daily bottle of beer thinking this will be the one to solve my crushing loneliness
>see a new yoshi post
>he confirms wanderers minuet is removed
>i cannot allow it
>go to /xivg/ despite being universally disliked there because I got banned from the discord twice
>see people actually have a different opinion than mine
>i cannot allow it
>begin making strawman and ad hom arguments, hypothetical what if scenarios trying to win them over
>it doesn't work
>they ask me why I care and if I will stay on bard
>explain to them that i love bard so much despite hating WM since 2 years ago
>they call me out
>has to be putt, velvet, or kiss, they all hate my guts
>anonymously shitpost about them to win my arguments
>it still doesn't work
>now they compare me to rheia because we both dated that on texan black man pretending to be a tranny
>drink more beer and get even more drunk
>i will just pretend they said something else
>they don't buy it
>that's it, i will compare tanks with healers telling them it affects me the same
>those fuckers still don't buy it
>i will just go back to falseflagging elk and putt while pretending to be retarded

salut

>You shouldn't buy a jump potion to max level instantly, instead you should grind POTD like me!

Thighlanders!

We still able to get this set from quick ventures?

j-jobsample guys there's no way the sam raimi thing could be it

Post more blue cats.

>wake up early thinking new hair is at 8 AM
>mfw 8 PM

post SHIRTLESS catboys.

10/10

I laughed

Posting to trigger autism

Yes, exactly.
>Hey, SE. I've played through your story and leveled four classes to 60.
>I don't enjoy the grind enough to do it again, nor do I have the time anymore. Can I give you some money to skip this?
>SE: Sure, here you go.
>Thanks, dudes.

>You(in gorillaspeak): waaaaaaah you didn't earn it . YOU DIDN'T EARN IT. YOUDIDNTEARNITYOUDIDNTEARNITYOUDIDNTEARNIT

>one beer
>daily

This is how you know someone is 15.

You didn't earn it.

>Hey S-E, can I pay to have something I both do not need, nor deserve since I am not willing to put in the effort to obtain it?

/sexyrabbitsg/ - Viera General

I might! It will just be awkward!

*Bonks you with axe*

All of this has been entertaining to me
Just be sitting here fishing while people bitch back and forth about whatever,
Not going to changed my experience one bit what other people do, and if it does, I'm pretty sure I won't notice since I will be heading into new content these jump potions won't let you bypass

yeah I thought it was going to b earlier as well
Is the hair only for females?

Someone should make an autistic screeching OC of this.

How does my earning it or not affect you?

Xbox Won.

Except you lose.

When ARR launched I actually specifically made a new character because I knew that if I didn't see every attack in context I'd never be able to string them together into something competent.

Of course now there's guides on reddit for every class.

I want to rim this cat

>no ffxiv
>that means no xivg
wtf i love xbox now

Post butt.

You don't win anything at all. You get some gear for leveling and they put you at 60. The gear you get isn't hard to obtain and the necessity for them in mmos these days is to catch up with friends. Pay to win is an advantage above other players. The Jump potions aren't that bad of an option for new people coming in/ returning for those who don't have that much time and want to catch up with friends.

>be me
>be an unemployed 30 year old tranny
>take my daily dose of estrogen thinking it will allow me to have children and make my weiner fall off
>see a new yoshi post
>he confirms jump potions are a thing now
>realize all my hard earned job leveling i spent months on will become trivial if you pay
>i cannot allow it
>go to /xivg/ despite being univerally disliked there because i got banned from the official forum and reddit
>i cannot allow it
>begin making strawman and ad hominem arguments, hypotetical what if scenarios trying to win them over
>it doesn't work
>they ask me why i care and if i will stay subbed
>explain them i care the most and my friends love me so much i will keep playing and pay for the game despite hating it for over 3 years since i attacked the mogstation
>they call me out
>has to be abe, elk or puttel, they all hate my guts
>anonymously shitpost about them to win my arguments
>it still doesn't work
>now they even compare me to other drones only because i pay the same as them despite hating this game
>take more pills to calm down but i can't really argue that
>they don't buy it
>that's it, i will compare oranges with apples telling them it affects me the same
>i will just go back to shitposting and falseflagging while pretending to be retarded

If you don't have to earn things, and can just pay for them instead, the legitimacy of the game diminishes.

>be me
>be an unemployed 23 year old grown woman
>take my cup of tea thinking this will be the one to solve my crushing loneliness
>see a new yoshi post
>he confirms flower textures will never be upgraded
>i cannot allow it
>go to /xivg/ despite being universally disliked there because i tell bad puns in the discord
>i cannot allow it
>begin making strawman and ad hom arguments, hypothetical what if scenarios trying to win them over
>it doesn't work
>they ask me why I care
>explain to them that i love flowers and must gaze at flowers in my japanese gardening simulator
>they call me out
>has to foxclon, yoshida or the translator, they all hate my guts
>anonymously post subtle bribe offers
>it still doesn't work
>now they compare me to tabata because we both chose HD flower textures over actual gameplay
>drink more tea and get even more sad
>they don't buy it
>that's it, i will compare gardening to modern warfare
>i will just go back to falseflagging yoshida and spuki bugi while pretending to be retarded

>that stupid fucking rogaden in the background

Paid level boosts that give you an instant high level character with all previous progression content flagged as cleared are pay to win.

You're paying for level ups, which require you to win within quests, battles, and dungeons that can in theory be failed and are failed by some players. You're also paying to have mandatory content flagged as if you've beaten it and this is, again, content that can be failed and is failed.

I'm ready for the S-E FFXIV drones and Blizzard WoW drones to come at me with their fallacies that try to twist what it means to win.

Posting to trigger autism

>still the same ad hominems
I'm not sure why I expected logical reasoning from a tranny

I'd assume both genders since its only one hairstyle.

Not him, but that post doesn't actually have an ad hom.

good post

>being nin when glorious sam is about to exist
Join us.

yuchu bp

Hey thats my queue to avatarfag!

yes...perfect...

So are you saying the legitimacy of the game is how it affects you?

How do I shrink UI elements?

You guys remember at the 2014 Fan Festival when Yoshi P was on stage talking about the new Mog Station and had to emphasize "no pay to win"? I remember.

actually this one is the best nvm

no

sue bp

ink on my face PLEASE

The left never happened.

Things that save you time have never been P2W. Nobody ever called TF2 a P2W game and wasn't immediately laughed out of the discussion.

People born in 1995 should not be telling us what gamers said in 1995.

You want P2W? Look no further than Mobius Final Fantasy. Free accounts get 1-2 draws per month for a 0.8% chance at a supreme card that's basically an instant win button. Or you can buy more draws for FUCKING $20 EACH

The game is fundamentally broken when the natural course of progression is shattered in favor of letting people buy their way through the game. All legitimacy that was once had is gone.

sue is a french milf you heard it here first

u are getting reported

>The left never happened.
Nice way to out yourself as either not being born yet or being in diapers at the time.

Thighlanders a best!

What Gold Saucer items are you gonna be farming for this week, /xivg/?

system > hud layout > click on item and R3. KB I have no idea.

Open HUD layout -> Choose element -> ctrl + home

Isn't the whole game pay-to-win since levels 36+ are locked behind a paid subscription?

A gf

All I want is for quest progress to be account wide. That way you can make a character on your friend's server and just start right in to dungeon grinding and rush to max level to play with them without spending 120 hours soloing fetch quests.

This sounds amazing and have mounts and event items across all characters.

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/208208-I-want-an-official-response.

ook where is my official response

Was TF2 pay to win when the Mannconomy update happened? That's the only question you need to ask yourself. And the answer is no.

How do you all make money in this game? I haven't passed 500k gil and i've been playing for months now

I dropped TF2 when they put in hats.

Please don't use my wife to shitpost.

That would defeat the purpose of transferring characters

ERP

Unfortunately GFs are gender locked to male only

Do you know if we can still attain the onion doublet set from quick ventures? Here's your butt as well.

Hats were fine. What the game is now is fucking mutilated. There's game modes and maps locked behind a cash shop, they expanded the Mann Co. and now there's queues that make no sense and are long as hell.

You still have to level and get gear and money on the new server you're on though. Also who cares?

The game never had legitimacy since it was made with the intention of making as much money as possible.

I just found the base game and Heavensward on EU for 12.50 euros, but the only version I can find on the NA store is 30 dollars, and it's Mac only. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Is the sale only on in EU?

xth for moonie monday

R.Z.
S.A.
R.R.
F.T.
G.S.
K.W.

report me after i cream that potato

I miss waifuposting, all we have nowadays in the threads are drama between the same old 5 people.

no
nin sam doubledragon instead??

>The game never had legitimacy
False.

What do you do with your waifu?

Do you at least acknowledge that every aspect of the game is structured around making you wait?

If you buy SB you get HW with it.

That butt is not accetable. Items are still avalible but with so much more added it's just a smaller chance. Is it from an 18hour venture? Make sure to pick the right one then.

Just downloaded the game again I'm level 22 Archer atm, should wait until New patch or should start grinding?

Will ERP with catboys for /playdead emote

u are getting reported immediately

What race are you?

Do hunts for currency to buy free teleport tickets so you dont spend money from day to day.

Now do dungeon content and lot everything, sell that shit to GC to buy venture tokens and use THAT to get gil. Sitting at 40mil just regularly selling venture shit. Also level a good desynther to sell mats.

Having the game be subscription based rather than free-to-play or a one-time fee gives people who have more money and more time an advantage over others.

There's tons of shit to do, you'd best get rollin' son

cat

gimme a lizardjob

Yes, for the most part, but that's the nature of MMOs and RPGs.

The type of person who doesn't have the money to afford a subscription tends to not play subscription based games. The type of person who doesn't have the time tends to not play MMOs, except for a select group who chooses to play them and then makes demands that the games should cater to them instead of the people they were made for.

Wait until the expansion and buy a jump potion

This is actually one of the things I have to give kudos to Cryptic. Event items are account unlocks so you don't have to grind on multiple characters.

As for the paid level ups. I see them as the cheapest solution that SE could come up with for the real problem. Making a new character in this game is a painful slog. I honestly don't think it really occurred to the developers that people would want to make more than one character and would never go through the MSQ more than once. Having tried to make a second character I managed to make it to about level 30 before I gave up. The idea of nearly 300 boring fetch quests before I hit HW content turns me off entirely and it's also the reason that I haven't been able to convince friends to try the game at all.

The thing is, we are never going to have that number of fetch quest stuff removed so this was their alternative solution. Now it's down to a question of what do you value more. Time or Money. Personally, since I have already done all of this crap once I have a greater value placed on saving the time of not having to do it again.

Take pictures and make webm's

n

oh yyeah keep posting