Tesla's are a window into the hell that is the future of car culture

Tesla's are a window into the hell that is the future of car culture.

The 8th gen Chevrolet Suburban meanwhile marked the peak of automotive engineering:

1. Practical
2. Multi purpose
3. Affordable
4. Easy to work on
5. unmatched parts interchangeability and aftermarket
6. Doesnt compromise your man card
7. No smug emissions

While I hate Tesla as much as the next guy, you gotta admit that they do have a lot of room.

Is 8th gen pic related? Sorry, but the suburban has been around since the 30s I think, it's hard to keep track

It's the 1973-1991 generation. So 7th gen.

I can't wait till the Model 3 can fully autonomous drive and the Tesla car service is running.

While i'm at work. my car will be out earning money. I'll be able to get a new Tesla every couple years.

Jesus, how many face lifts did it go through?

16 going on 17

>come back to car full of trash, shit. and cum stains

>being this cucked

>implying Tesla isn't going to take the lion's share of the money while you clean all the vomit and semen out of the seats again

Best gen.

The Suburban is what i think of when i hear American cars. Its so fucking cool, too bad theres next to none available in Europe and its impossible to afford the gas for one.

>bad theres next to none available in Europe
grand cherokee
>its impossible to afford the gas for one.
americans cant either.

I daily drove my '87 with a 350 for quite awhile.

I'd still daily my '93 Dakota with a 5.2 if I didn't run it into the ground.

It's not THAT bad.

I had a perfect one (1990, TBI 350 4x4). Tried to sell it when gas was over $5 a gallon, couldn't even get $1500 for it. Fortunately a drunk driver plowed into it, got $5k book for it somehow.

The Grand Cherokee is a complete piece of shit and nothing like a Suburban.

>12MPG - 20L/100KM
>not THAT bad
>The Grand Cherokee is a complete piece of shit and nothing like a Suburban.

hahahahhahsihahahahahhehehehehhehahahuhuhuheuheuheuhue

I agree, that entire generation of GM truck I love.

Square bodies are my jam.

I had a v6 4.3 swb 2wd truck that only got 13mpg.. id sacrafice 1 more mpg for 3 rows of seating, a v8, and the sexy look.

they're alright, I'm so tired of them where I live though, they are fucking everywhere, and it doesn't help that the enthusiast community has caught onto them and now they're everywhere online too

My father had a Suburban; one of the least reliable cars he ever owned. Handled well in bad weather, though.

Ehh you're pretty lucky. They're basically non existent anywhere in a major rust zone.

They're everywhere here too but I love them. Most of them are bone stock here though. At least the suburbans, the other ones on the platform...not as much.