Etrian Odyssey General

EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS
>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>EOMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

>EO V Skill Simulator
waifusims.com/EOV/skillSim.html
jii.moe/EkvsTrdY-.html# (Class Skills)
jii.moe/VyvBiy6dW.html# (Race Skills)

>EO V item and quest translation list
pastebin.com/c4uzKptj (Item list)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oz2FGmL0QpE2-Qkb8zz-t_MP_WEpDo6gzlA29-wJIDw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0 (Quest list)
pastebin.com/8sJhutN7 (Conditional drops)

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/
>EO V VA list
pastebin.com/gM4KaYjs

>EO V Game & DLC.cia link
mega.nz/#F!XkJiHBIb!vzL2CLjZZVA-yAGS7UZgdA

>EOV artbook (at least they tried scans)
imgur.com/a/PJOEa

Previous thread:

First for Fang

Give me a guild name and 5 princess names.

Oh yeah. And Theodora. Euna, Eliza, Victoria, Theodora, and I can't think of a 5th princess that I like.

Fang Oppugnatura Exsequens

Princess guild won their first battle.

how are you going to allocate their skill points?

I have no idea.

Maybe I should give this run more thought.

I'm assuming one P/M and one or two P/H.

The rest to do Attack Order with Elemental Arms and Regal Radiance? Or sub /G or /A and do your best with damage dealing? I've never actually thought about how to build an offensive Princess.

>Red-head not named Valentine

You had one job user

who?

>Purple-head not named Ianthe
UNDER THE LINE

Third one on the list

And who the hell is Valentine?

>another slut edition thread
You only prolong your suffering by not making bunny waifus thread

A cooler princess than that dumb blond one

your Bloody Valentine

looks like emo shit.

Are there any DLC classes/portraits in SQV?

Portraits, a XP DLC, a money DLC and a FM soundtrack.
No classes.

A bit of googling would tell you the answer right away.

how to get 260000 en in EOU1? got the statue arm from Golem.

The post-game has some quests that give 100k each and the materials gathered in the sicth stratum sell for 1k.

The weapon the statue arm unlocks is a post-game weapon (in fact, it's the ultimate axe) so you don't need to worry about it until then.

Thinking of bunny waifus just hurt too much.
We will never have them.

Does a Highlander work with a Protection Vow Beast or does the Force Boost heal ruin it all?

Why are classes have skill trees for weapons their portraits aren't even holding?
There are no portraits for axe Landsknecht or sword Dark Hunter.
Was Himukai trying to tell us something?

Jenetta is a hound apparently? Even though she takes care of cats mostly.

wrong thread I pressume.

Wasn't someone looking for a specific sheep artist earlier or something?

What similar games to Etrian odyssey do you recommend?

I tried 7th dragon, but the small party wasn't of my taste

Strange Journey.
Classes are scattered all over the map and you have to use their preset skills.

user isn't that's just shin megani tensei

I've played the shit out of SMT IV and apocalypse already. It is a substantially different game experience than etrian odyssey

what I mean is that I want to build a party from the beginning, not having to do the demon negotiations/pokemon capture to get a party because it seems stupid but it makes a whole different game

Strange Journey was built off the EO engine.
IV and Apocolypse were mistakes.
Strange Journey takes actual tactics and shit, no smirk shit.

I know your favorite games are 1000% fucking better than anyone else's

but being built on the same game engine doesn't make THE BEST FUCKING GAME EVER: STRANGE JOURNEY like etrian odyssey in gameplay when what is sought is the thrill of party building and planning and thus doesn't seem like a good recommendation

Fusion > Partybuilding
Give in to RNG

says you

seriously, if you actually have no fucking idea of what to recommend there is nothing wrong with shutting the fuck up instead of insisting in pushing your already discarded suggestion

Hundreds of glorious kaneko portraits > himukai pedo shit
sorry I'm bored

Suicide is fun.

SJ's fusion is kinda lackluster, though.

so far EOV in the west never ever

how long until english patches can exist for 3ds games?

Wizardry VI

Class of heroes

Wizardry 1 - 3
Wizardry VI
Elminage
Class of Heroes
Persona Q
Soul Hackers
SJ
Grimrock
Stranger of Sword City

Has class of heroes 3 fixed the music being dreadful?

this general is so dead no one will know I have never completed postgame in any EO

Same here.
Maybe when I beat every single EO I will give it a shot.

I've got like 5000 en in EOU 1st stratum and I have no fucking clue what to do with it
I've hit the point where I'm not at all worried about money and trash monsters aren't game ending threats, now the fun part of EO is here

>Launched my old EO4 savefile to kill stuff with imperials for a while
>ended up 100% the game with linker

That's normally where the tedium sets in for me and I drop the game for a month. Stratums 2/3 are normally boredom central and the game usually picks up halfway through stratum 4. Eo 3 and 4 might be the worst offenders.

I'll only be upset if EMD2 gets localized before EOV tbqh

No need to worry, both will remain Japan only.

>It's become tradition for me to not fight the stratum 6 boss until the next game is announced.
>tfw i'll never get to fight 2U ur-child

DH have swords on the side of their portraits IIRC.

I agree with EO3's stratum 2 being ass. EO4's worst stratum is definitely 3.

I like all of the EO strata in each game

:)

Incorrect opinion.

:(((((

I wanna make scruffy medic scruffier.

Is this a fujo?

I want to as well.

>a fujo
I'm sure there's only me, runemaster fujoshit, and that's it. Otherwise it wouldn't have taken me so long to find good content.. (It was scruffy and protector so it's worth I guess...)

Something's bothering me in this image.
Who's arm is that to the right of medic?

Runemaster from the looks of it..? Seems like he's gonna carry trap medic away or something...

yours

The anatomy is pretty fucked if so.
Autism triggered, give me some fucking theriaca

Give me some too.. I'm so desperate for anything honestly... I'm 200 pages in the EO tag on pixiv and the despair and drought are really starting to kick in..

My goodness, I feel for you.

Thank you.. I gotta keep going.. I know I'll find some good shit.. I just have to..!

Funny, EO3's stratum 4 made me drop it for years, but that's because it got much harder and the mobs we're kicking my ass. I agree with stratum 3 being a slog though.

Dropping from difficulty is different to dropping from boredom. But I guess around stratum four is where the shit classes really begin to fall apart which eo3 has plenty of.

I was always under the impression that EO3's classes were all pretty decent, except for Yggdroid which is such an absolute travesty of a class that it should only be taken as a joke. But it seems like that's not the general opinion.

Farmers are obviously not worth a place on a team, and yggdroid just seems badly designed. Wildling though has some really severe TP issues and poor affliction, main Ninja isn't particularly good at anything other than solo cheese or dark ether spam which doesn't actually contribute damage and Zodiac begins to taper off towards the end unless you've specced for meteor.

Farmers have a place on their own horde of money-mongering children, but have no reason for existing on a normal team.

>Ninja isn't particularly good at anything
insta kill chances are really high for random encounters.
I explores the whole last stratum just doing auto attacks and healing after battle with Monarch March

Ninja is a much better subclass than main though in many situations. Other than N/Z, or ether I can't really think of a combo that's better with N as the main.

Ah. Funnily enough, my team had none of those classes (except for Zodiac, but I DID spec it for meteor), but I still ran into trouble. Probably because of

Most people would probably have just dump elements on their zodiac unless they knew about warrior subclass affecting meteor in the first place, which isn't intuitive.

Ygg has terrible main skills, but awesome stats and passives. So if you use it like you would the subclass it's a beast. Y/G and Y/H are the most viable. Ygg has huge HP and the highest attack in the game without books. Infravision gives it more accuracy and evasion than the arbalist and ninja equivalents. And it's immune to enemy binds. You don't really need a lot of work to make them good. Just don't use the bot / HP cannon skills.

Bunshin means it will always be able to do something, even if it's just an item heal bot. But also allows you stuff like using dual prophecies, dual line guards, dual prevent orders etc. depending on the subclass. Even dual pincushions allows you viable damage even if it's not TP effective. it is primarily a utility class but pegging it as a dark ether spam class undersells it. unlike Ygg however its bulk is awful so it's usually better as a sub.

I'm willing to take a few /r/s again since I kinda forgot about the ones I was looking at a few threads ago. Again, don't expect much since I'm pretty unreliable and kinda busy tonight, but maybe I can get one done by tomorrow.

Eh? You're the user who drew fluffy sleeping not too long ago yeah?

Indeed I am. I should get to scanning her soon.

How about a bushi then?

>the exchange between Betrand and the Inn woman in eou2 about Chloe's best interests and being his daughter if you idle
These lines should occur way earlier, I've missed loads of them.

Ah... You wouldn't mind drawing my runemaster? I'm not gonna ask for anything bizarre, just another cute picture is enough for me.. Unless, you want to do something bizarre?

As in...?

In any case, I'll be back tomorrow. Goodnight, ded general!

The ones you were considering (other than sleepy Runeloli which you already did) were:
>Shiitake and Farmer boy holding hands.
and
>narmer being attacked by bottles of syrup dressed as explorers

2 and a half weeks before we pack it in?

If it's not announced at E3 it'll probably not come until next year. I don't think enough people care about MD to keep the general going