/dsg/ - Dark Souls General

>1.14 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/1876157984141980396

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>old:

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/203893
youtube.com/watch?v=mOPsL69n_7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gwyn did nothing wrong

Stop using round plaza. People have learned the exact location of it in the world map and are now placing signs in it with the intent of crashing or fucking up your game. Kiln of Flame is safe from it now, but it shouldn't take long for them to discover its exact location too.
People can now invade as YOUR CHARACTER and alter YOUR STATS as they want, and the only thing you can do about is respeccing to make it correct again.

Is there anything worse than paired ultra memeswords?

>no wa where you unscrew your pommel and chuck it at the enemy's head
Come on, Miyafucki. Do you even historical accuracy?

Now that the dust has settled, are Knights better sorcerers than Sorcerer?

Forgive me /dsg/, I never shitpost. Let me do this once.

>gwyn fucked a dragonsis to make Yorshka
I'd say that's pretty bad.

Any help, please?
My post got lost in the middle of the discussion.

I don't even know what you're on about now dude.

Let me rephrase: I have spent several thousand hours playing the souls games collectively since DeS. Whilst doing so, I spent quite a bit of time doing PvP (Player versus Player). As a result, I feel that I have a decent enough understanding of the mechanics of the game that I don't need you to explain things to me in a patronising tone.

Better?

Cute Dragons!

Cute half dragons and dragonoids!

To simplify, I am calling BS you said you had hundreds of combined hours until I pointed out everyone here dwarfed that, then you changed your tune.

Instead of trying to use an appeal to authority fallacy, just state your arguments and let them live or die under their own merits.

Anyone willing to help me on midir?

>He think's he's good because he uses min maxed builds and meta weapons
/dsg/ mindset

Why is this weapon so worthless in pvp? And yet it's great against bosses

PC?

yup

It's hard to estimate how much time I've spent in all the games PvPing specifically.

Let's not turn this into a pissing contest. I just checked an I have 1006 hours in DS3.

I have stated my arguments:

If given the choice between doing more damage and taking less damage I'd rather do the former since not getting hit is quite easy in this game (press O/B to roll).

Anyway I don't know why I'm even arguing with you Lucy. You're the guy who still defends DS1 PvP to this day...

>He think's he's good
/dsg/ mindset

>You can use whatever the fuck you want dude but I'd rather not sacrifice a ring slot (which are scarce on casters) just so I can have more VIT to wear heavier armor in case maybe I get into a situation where I'll die in 1 hit from a SS or some shit.

It's not just more vit, if you look at my build, I also have more attn and more stamina.

>I'd rather just do more damage and have a flexible ring slot so that I can use situational rings like Silvercat and Obscuring.

Granted, but if I ever came across a situation in which obscuring ring is necessary, i doubt sage's would make much of a difference, a slower surprise attack is still a surprise attack, and the spell speed is still the same in the end.

>worthless

It's fucking great since the buffs dude, hyperarmor on 2H moveset and long range and decent speed 1H, plus R1s combo into Charge.

I'll drop my sign outside his gate for you. Password dsg

Can you post your build again with your fashion and spell loadout included?

I'm genuinely curious.

youre a beautiful man

>he thinks
not /dsg/ mindset

Making a good build is part of skill in the Souls games.

So from appeal to authority fallacies to ad hominem fallacies, huh?

>he
/dsg/ mindset

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/203893

So you're just continuing to ignore my argument then.

Time to filter you I guess.

>51% of /dsg/ likes dragonsis
What's your excuse?

youtube.com/watch?v=mOPsL69n_7Q

dark sword still op

If you want people to take your argument seriously, state it properly and without trying to support it with fallacies. Simple as that.

Oh my Lloyd can we fucking stop with these instant boss fogs

Where is it? Do you have more info on all of this?

You should have filtered it a long time ago. Then again, you were dumb enough to argue with it in the first place.

reddit

>at least 51% of /dsg/ shitposts and nothing more
huh

Dude you're also 5 Soul Levels higher than me. You know that right?

Your build seems to be more of a straightsword build with a few sorceries used for zoning purposes rather than what I would call a sorcerer build.

I'm not saying it's a bad build but I will do way more damage since I have the ring, the crown and the candlestick. You have a lot more absorption so there's that.

I really feel like we're going for different builds and playstyles even though our primary stats are quite similar.

wat a qt

played ds just for him

>TiMe To FiLtEr i GuEsS
Kill yourself

To the user who awnsered my question in the previous thread
THank you a lot

and then you killed him right?

After 300 hours of pvping as a wizard i just don't see the worth of using two damage boosting rings unless my main plan is a oneshot. Chipping works just fine and specially if i'm invading when i can be targeted by more than just one player, having an extra edge in defense is worth it.

Also, as I stated before, while the candlestick can add a bit of damage, the crown adds nothing and makes you take more damage, it's basically the clutch ring that you wear in your head.

Remember arena and duels are just practice mode where only a few rings are viable and you don't need to punish chugging, learn the map or deal with multiple opponents.

True PvP is invading.

I bet your parents wish they could filter you IRL :^)

I'd eat his ass and wear him as a hat if you know what I mean.

Whoops, ded seconds before you finished him.
Were you NG++?

Duels take their own sort of skill. Gank hunting just pulls from a different skill set. Both have their own perks.

Nah, This character was new play style for me so no NG. Thanks a ton though. I was sitting there from noon till 3 am yesterday.

>Personal attacks
I probably better than everybody on this board

everything except grammar?

i fugged up.

LOL

What builds are good for deprived??

A dex/int build? Where I use Friedes for example?

What is the most noob-like setup?
fallen knight set
shield of want
which weapon?

It's very rare to be able to oneshot someone in my experience - even with both rings, crown and candlestick and the staff buff. It only happens against very squishy players with less than 1200 HP it seems.

I will say that I get a lot of kills with CSS against players who are fighting mobs and already lost a bit of health. That's the main reason to play a sorcerer in my opinion: the ability to deal HUGE damage from a distance. Otherwise I'd just play a 40/40 build which is superior in melee in every way.

>the crown adds nothing and makes you take more damage, it's basically the clutch ring that you wear in your head.

What do you mean? It adds 10% spell damage, nothing more. Where does it increase the damage you take?

gael's greatsword

Never heard of Autocorrect i guess

Can you guys give me more information on this?

In pvp it adds 5% while making you take 15% more magic damage, i always remove while fighting other mages.

No. I don't know what you mean. Can you draw me a picture?

Or at least describe to me in detail what you would like to do to Gwyndolin in you met him?

Invade at Antechamber.

>posting on your phone
>leaving autocorrect on
>blaming autocorrect

On PS4, upon starting a new game. 3 people who summoned me dropped me a few end game weapons as well as 99 embers and Souls of Hero's etc. Is this a hack? Is there anyway I can duplicate these? Would be easier to build a new character this way.

Yes? Are you retarded?

>Personal attacks
Looks like you're not above anyone here, after all.

good response 8/8

Well I'd get my pal Sully to slip him a little something, then tie him up nice and tight for me. Then I'd get my bros to keep watch at the house as I go down on him and go all up inside his body so deep he can't even speak.

Yw user. Enjoy the Midir soul.

Heute can't read my, comment so it's in the context

>I refrain from using personal attacks
>a true gentleman such as myself uses wit as his shield and logic as his saber

Mules. You can dupe by trading items to others then reloading your save before the transfer.

Not to mention you need to be aggressive at times if you want to kill the host before phantoms show up or makes it to the boss, unlike duels where you can be passive all day.

Fags who die to them now lol, they are fucking trash now and you have no excuse you fool.

I'm the worst blue sentinel ever

Nice shitpost fedoralord, but I'm pointing out his hypocrisy here.

How do I go about finding a mule? It's a damn lot easier than having to play through the game a few hours before I finally have my build.

Really want to finally play demons souls since its the only one I haven't played but itl be a waste of time if a remaster is announced at E3

Is there a chance it will get announced at all? E3 is only 2 weeks away so I think I'll just wait until then and see.

Yes it's a hack

You didn't think only PC had hackers, did you?

There's no remaster, go waste money on a PS3. Only thing being announced at e3 from fromsoftware is a new ip, armored core remake and some deep fantasy shit that has no correlations to souls.

I have a NG++ mule. You have to pay me $50 through Paypal first.
I'm just kidding, obviously. There's also a few others mules here too.

Ah damn. There is not really much I can offer you besides 99 Embers and 8 Souls of a few Champion.

any ps4bros need help?

any pcbros need help?

any xbone bros need help?

Perfect^^^^

Wanna run Farron Keep with me?

Anyone got an extra Evangelist Hat and Evangelist Robe/Armor? I've been grinding Dorthy and frankly I'm tired of shoving souls down patches' gullet for coins for what will honestly be a handful of cosplay invasions and nothing more.

sure

Do you want the mlgs and poise to match it? Knight. Do you want tinder or great soul dreg? Pyro. Do you want a typical glass-cannonish mage? Sorcerer
>normal clerics
>serve the gods

>PONTIFF STIFFDICK
>serves the gods with salt and pepper
how can they even compete

You can put your sign down at Halfway Fortress. Pass dsg

>wit as his shield and logic as his saber
shouldn't it be the other way around?
At least you do get sent home

I killed him for his clothes because I want to feel pretty. :^)

patrician

You should be farming the bitch after the sage bonfire. Easier to kill and closer. Anyway, what playform

PC, chilling at the central irythill bonfire.

Do you want to wear heavy armor at the cost of spell damage?

>Yes
Knight

>No
Sorcerer

>shouldn't it be the other way around?
He is Whimp Lo.