Escalade quality

>Escalade quality

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/23218134-Instrument-Panel-Moulding-Right-Real-Elm-Wood-2015-Cadillac-Escalade-/222572313863?hash=item33d257fd07:g:N5EAAOSwN2VZXgbp&_trkparms=pageci%3A5a5183c1-91bc-11e7-ac7f-74dbd18078fa%7Cparentrq%3A4ee801ec15e0ab64c3ed2bcbfff18b13%7Ciid%3A2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't see the problem.

Niggers and geezers don't give a fuck about it.

That
>Escaladed
Quickly

Can you at least use a different picture than the one you used for the exact same thread last week? Talk about their lazy fitting but your so fucking lazy you can't even pull a different picture off of Getty.

The trim is separating above the high beam control.

Not that impressive to be honest, too many different materials and surfaces. Kinda tacky

It's 2017, just what did you expect?

>Wood expands and contracts with heat and moisture????

Unless they stabilize it, welcome to materials science 101

I don't even know what that thing behind the wheel is saying

the navigator is waaaay better.

Well how the fuck did BMW and Mercedes got that right 30 years ago?

>what are veneers
>what is plastic
>what is glue

>When your significant other lets you drive their foreign automobile

Ever heard of urbandictionary?

I only had enough fucks to state my displeasure but they weren't actually enough to look this nonsense up

Do either of you know what stabilized wood is?

it's a plastic part with a veneer on top dumb dumb. They don't carve it out of a tree. The wood isn't structural.
m.ebay.com/itm/23218134-Instrument-Panel-Moulding-Right-Real-Elm-Wood-2015-Cadillac-Escalade-/222572313863?hash=item33d257fd07:g:N5EAAOSwN2VZXgbp&_trkparms=pageci%3A5a5183c1-91bc-11e7-ac7f-74dbd18078fa%7Cparentrq%3A4ee801ec15e0ab64c3ed2bcbfff18b13%7Ciid%3A2

I want to go to a dealership, cut myself on that protruding edge and then ask for free shit

Throttle

Actually, no. I just see that Cadillac stills builds lazy, subpar interior compared to its German competitors.

It's pidgin

>the foreign
?

Well you're paying $100k less what do you expect? People drive Caddy's for the name and the ride. Normal people replace their 'lades before they fall apart.

No one said niggers were smart

wow, racism. gr3

I dont know the prices in burgerland, but the base model CTS is €44,9k compared to €46,1 for a 5-series, both brand new

NIGGER ALERT

>triggered nigger in the fuckin Veeky Forums

Pathetic. Grow a pair.

>€44,9k Cadillac
>it is just Cadillac

>expecting quality in an amerifat car

pretty much this

If I am a nigger or geezer, I would consider buying it. Otherwise, it should be less than 30K cuz it is just Cadillac

sperg more you racist fuck. stay btfo and sperg more
gr3.

Just checked the American msrp, its a 4k difference. No hate, but why would anyone prefer a Cadillac? To me, BMW would be superior in every single category.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

sperg more nigfag

In canada the cts start a 50k while the 5 series start a 60K. I guess that everyone pay under the msrp in america.

I don't know why were comparing base model luxury sedans. It's not a $100k difference but closer to $50k. An Escalade is around $100k new and it's closest German competitor the Mercedes GLS is around $150k maplebucks.

Most people, Especially cheap as fuck wealthy people aren't willing to spend an extra $50k so their wife can have a slightly better quality interior.