Cursed Cars

Do you believe in curses on certain cars/variant of cars? I'm talking about cars like James Dean's "Little Bastard" or the cursed Y49 yellow paint code on Honda CR-Xs. Apparently Y49 had radioactive elements in it, so it was discontinued.

James Dean's Lil Bastard Porsche

I doubt the paint of all things is cursed.

It's more like a good amount of CR-X's were bought up by morons who thought they were Vin Diesel and ended up crashing, and some of them happened to be yellow.

One of my neighbors years ago swore up and down her Chrysler 5th Avenue was haunted or alive. It was a garage queen that only came out for Sunday drives. Her daily driver was a Nissan Xterra.

Yeah, I bet she ended up saying the same thing about the Xterra after not maintaining it, which I bet is what happened to the 5th ave

no. The 5th Avenue was mint, under 30k, and always serviced on time. The car refused to start for anyone but her.

Huh, did her husband buy it for her? Did he pass?

nope. Mid-30s housewife. inherited the car from her parents.

Probably had a kill switch to make it seem spoooky.

Or alternatively she just knew the way to pump the pedal before starting it, most people couldn't start my Wagoneer for some reason but I was able to start it just fine. Not trying to be a no fun faggot, and this is coming from someone who gets attached to his cars if I'm gonna be honest, but there has to be some explanation for it, even if it's as simple as she just has the touch with the old thing.

>inherited the car from her parents
Boom, that's it

>Not trying to be a no fun faggot,
no fun faggot

Are you trying to say my Jeep was haunted user? And that I'm infact, not the Jeep whisperer?

Anyone can be a Jeep whisperer user, I myself am one

Least I'm not alone and some weirdo. Though I don't think it works on post AMC jeeps.

>t.owned a lemon Grand Cheerokee

lol my Jeep is post AMC, 99 XJ

that Z with a tuned L28 engine, bored and stroked to 3.1 L, triple carburetors and twin turbos

That worked out funny. I admit though the Grand Cherokee was the only post AMC jeep I've really been around and it wasn't so much as mine as the family lemon I used until the Wagoneer was handed off to me.

I laughed I admit.

My car is A N G E R Y

>Eventually settle on a $1500 Celica as a replacement
>Car absolutely refuses to start, hood is jammed shut
>Friend rolls up in his Escape
>Friend drives me to the seller's place, Celica is already sold to some ricer I see a few days later with stickers covering the poor thing
>Come back, ask friend to pick me up a new battery tomorrow
>Sit in car and turn the key in melancholy
>Starts up immediately without problem
>Proceed to fill it with premium and hoon like hell across the mountains till like four in the morning

N O G A R O
O
G
A
R
O

>mfw while opening the thread I began listening the the "Voice of S30Z" theme to get me in the spoopy mood

does having constant problems, one after the other, count as cursed? and I mean constant. each fortnight it's something new. nothing major, just all the little things that can go wrong do go wrong.

89 MJ here, they guy I bought it from literally died within months of me buying it off of him. Heard it from some guy I visited to pull a bench seat out of a 92.