YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD

Seriously, will the Zonda ever fucking die? I mean it's good looking, but you have a whole new car to go mad on.

it wont, it's their one-hit wonder. the huayra may be better in every way but the hype around the zonda is eternal.

Apparently they had made a certain number chassis and even when they were producing the Huayra you could still buy a Zonda chassis and have one built. So that's why it has taken so long to die.

There was something interesting too about regulations I think. Like how someone had one made and legally registered it. I can't remember the details but it was due to the chassis age vs actual production. Kind of pointless to mention since I don't really remember any details

I feel the same way whenever I see a new Zonda edition come out. "This again?"

But I can't argue with the results, the R was epic and this one looks like a driver's dream. I especially like the tartan pattern on the seats and doors... great blend of old vs new

Who would win in a fight, Pagani or Koenigsegg?

Koenigsegg because they actually innovate technologically.
Pagani chases an artistic standard, while Koenigsegg focuses more on a technical one

Koenigsegg

this exactly.

I sorta want to see a partnership with Pagani and Koenigsegg. It'd be a true masterpiece.

One is a desirable sex machine.
The other is a redneck plastic car.

Your shitposting is invalidated since the Zonda R exists.

>Desirable sex machine
>assuming its not a ZL1 Camaro, with a 6.2 L Beast of an american V8

Explain this.

requesting zl1 1le motor trend screenshot

your argument is invalid because the Zonda R is not street legal

Maybe in your shitty freedom-less shithole known as Amerifat, but here in Europe it's legal to drive on our superior roadways.

As long as someone with the money wants one, the Zonda will exist

But you didn't mention how road legal it was. You just tried to shit post a track time. But then you forgot how little Pagani cares about track times. Then there's the Zonda R and the Zonda R Evo. Now take your (You)'s and get out

It's too loud for Eurpoean roads I thought? In fact, I remember hearing somewhere that it was too loud for any race tracks as well so you had to have a private race track to use it.

There basically just mercedes money

>Regera speed with Huarya styling.

>I especially like the tartan pattern on the seats and doors
Very Golf GTi

No it isn't. Nowhere allows you to drive on the road with slicks.

Yeah, they're pretty much cursed to be the Zonda company. The Huayra is great in a vacuum, but when a large part of their legacy was built on the looks and sounds of the older model and the new one turns out to look fussy and sound much tamer, people are going to be complaining no matter how much of a driver's car it is.

Turbos were a mistake.

Mr. Koenigsegg is twice the size of Horacio Pagani.

It's not the slicks but the noise. You can easily throw some barely legal semislicks on it.

The US army deployed to Vietnam was 5 times the saze of the Viet Minh, guess who got there butts handed to them.

I'm assuming the fight won't be airsoft but a hand to hand match between the glorious ~45 year old mr. Koenigsegg and ~60 year old mr. Stickman Pagani.