Fate Grand Order general /fgog/

Previous FUCK OFF POWERLEVELFAGS

>[9 Million DL Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#900man
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>new Strengthening Quests (Billy, Medb, Astolfo, Sumanai, Boudicca, Sanson and Serenity) and Hunting Quests
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4IyqZ3Lj0-o?t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=uBAu4CIjiO0
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_characters_by_statistics
exhentai.org/g/987529/9cfc0a294e/
youtube.com/watch?v=WJXw0lL5-vA
youtube.com/watch?v=nsdwR58voBI&t=177s
youtu.be/UnWzCuhrsbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When news?

Sita when?
Bocaccya went private. I'm sad.

hi im gay

10.0 thread.

Ushi a cute.

I LOVE GILGAMESH!!

How do you make the Fate franchise worse?

Please stop fighting.

stop fucking the op OP

as requested

waifufagging!

Doki doki doki desu thread

Put a limit to the mass production of Sabers.

releasing the tsukihime remake would shit up Type-Moon once and for all

Merlin Alter

Fuck off

Add more lolis and other pedo degeneracy.

Hats

Where did you guys begin your Type-Moon journey? Tsukihime? Fate? Kara no Kyoukai?

Who here /playingsinoaliceandfgo/ when it's out?

I wish I could hypnotise BB with Command Spell into my personal cock craving fuck doll.

Whenever the Command Spell shows signs of weakening I would just use another one and she would be even thirstier than before. Until one day she would be permanently and irreversibly addicted to my cock.

I want to gently shove eggs inside my daughter!

Will Holmes be the new Anniversary Servant gacha? It would make sense if they introduce a playable support unit in Agharta but leave the gacha for later.

youtu.be/4IyqZ3Lj0-o?t=12s

Reminder that Dantes and Achilles can do that

More Riyo AF.

Make a show centered around dindu Lancelot. He gets a harem in the end.

I like armpits

Based malemaster

cringe

>Type-Moon journey
I started with and only like Fate. KnK and Tsukihime are trash.

FGO

I want to FUCK Melt

I pirated Fate/Unlimited Codes.

DUDE

Merlin Alter would be Emyrs the Antichrist, which is already in Arthurian lore (his mom made him dodge that bullet but he was supposed to be the Antichrist).

/Jannu/ thread.

Releasing a game where you write magical runes as Cu Caster with a stylus and you're timed.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBAu4CIjiO0

Would she love me?

>back in 2010
>only saw fate/saber route anime
>play fate/unlimited codes
>see "Sakura" as a monster
>confused
>never bothered to download the game
>waiting 8 years for heaven's feel still

Tsukihime. I avoided this shit like the plague because I watched the first anime and wanted to vomit at how shitty it was.

This

I never saw the anime but I did download the VN. I'm glad I did it. I read it in the span of an entire year and it was a very fun ride. Good times.

Same.

I watched the DEEN anime

Stumbled upon it on Wikipedia, spoiled most of it for myself, and then read it in 2006 I think.

Good to see you in the right path now

Sorry user, but she is already mine

The original stay night anime. Thought it was shit then a couple years later got told that it butchered the VN and I should read it so I did and now I'm here.

I read Tsukihime on a whim because I was perplexed as to what porkslope turkeyhandle and arcade bumstead was

Ushi an ero-cute

bunnysuit servants are a true miracle

Who is the Servant closest to you in height and weight?
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_characters_by_statistics

exhentai.org/g/987529/9cfc0a294e/

Sex with Gorgon!

People really hate Saber's route for some reason

You never had any interaction with my copy. She belongs to me. I wonder if she would love me. I never spoke with her since I got her.

>no bunnysuit servants for easter
>but FEH gets bunnysuit versions of their characters

It's not fair bros

Martha. 161cm and 49kg.

Who's stronger, Artoria or Mordred?

seiba?

Tsukihime.

Is turning someone into a fuck doll the most patrician fetish?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Didn't know there was a visual novel/game/sequel/prequel because it was only available in Japan with a fan translation patch from an obscure group.

Can't believe that to this day there is no official release of the game when Steins;Gate, Higurashi, etc have one.

>vore
This is one fetish that has no basis in reality that I cannot understand how anyone gets into.

Extra Vlad is basically an exact match for last time I weighed myself.

>Shisigou
Based

I'm a total newfag. I decided to give it a go around this past september and read most of the things related to type moon starting with the Fate VN, Tsukihime and the KnK novels. Then read Zero and played Melty Blood.

And still haven't watched any of the animes except for the KnK movies. Are they worth it?

BIG NEWS

Would Siegfried have been good if he had Monstrous Strength (A) instead of Disengage?

A friend talking about "that VN where king Arthur is a girl" in 2009. Got interested, watched the DEEN anime and read the VN after that.

>And still haven't watched any of the animes except for the KnK movies. Are they worth it?
Carnival Phantasm is, rest aren't.

>those tags

This unfunny meme is so forced.

I noticed this weirdly-named VN on TV Tropes, thought its themes and multiverse were interesting, and jumped in. I wasn't really interested in Servants.
I haven't seen the DEEN anime to this day.

Wait, Protea's the oldest Ego?

Saint George
He must be ripped because I'm a fat tuck.

If you have already played the VNs then it might be worth watching for the music, backgrounds, seeing the characters fight, and the extra stuff they added to the recent UBW/HF adaptions.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJXw0lL5-vA

What do you think?

What music are you listening too while farming the hunting quest /fgog/?

youtube.com/watch?v=nsdwR58voBI&t=177s

Probably.
He'd also be good if you gave him Mashu's skill instead of disengage.

>Didn't know there was a visual novel/game/sequel/prequel because it was only available in Japan with a fan translation patch from an obscure group.
I heard it on the internet and tried because I was bored.

>Can't believe that to this day there is no official release of the game when Steins;Gate, Higurashi, etc have one.
There have been multiple official English releases. I think now they are planning to remake F/SN with additional Rider and Illya routes.

>male: all the way through,anal,dickgirl on male,gaping,prolapse,rape,sole male,stomach deformation,tanlines,vore
>female: big balls,big breasts,big penis,dick growth,femdom,futanari,huge breasts,huge penis,monster girl,sole dickgirl,tall girl,urination
hm

>Hijikata
>187 cm
t-this hits my height difference fetish

Those nipples look really weird and the faces seem kinda off. Also, don't lewd Ushi. She's for comfy afternoons and demon slaying.

Speaking as someone that gets off to something in the same realm there's no rhyme reason as far as niche fetishes go, user

Chiron apparently.

Why does /fgog/ hate UBW? Nasu considers it better than his version.

Ushi!

well, I guess it fits her
sorta

Nasu can have his opinion but that doesn't make him right.

a few Beast's Lair autists don't like it. to everyone else it's perfectly fine

youtu.be/UnWzCuhrsbE

Oh God yes. Just a bit above Mind Control.

I adore that fetish and I adore this slut. It's very lucky she was welfare.

wasn't it /a/ who was mad when Saber killed Berserker?

Chiron better get a centaur form. Only excuse for not doing it is if he has a lot of close combat animations.

Apparently Hakuno, kek

>154cm
>Liz, Mordred, Artoria and Medb
My...

That's what I've been told. Pure fun is a good contrast after all the seriousness that nasu tries to pull off.

Sounds nice might give them a go.

Also, is there gonna be a voice patch for HA? The only one I found looks like it's never going to happen.

I wouldn't mind waiting if there is one.