American cars can turn now, what's their excuse?

American cars can turn now, what's their excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opGa1AUeVtQ&t=215s
youtube.com/watch?v=r3f8Bh7l0-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8plO4AeKNU
youtube.com/watch?v=GpQeAYHOrGE
youtube.com/watch?v=G-6S8lVBYno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only took 80 years.

Their R8 can turn better.

DUDE, WHAT IF WE PUT THE ENGINE IN FRONT OF THE FRONT AXLE AND GIVE IT A FWD BIASED AWD SYSTEM.

>American cars can turn now,
>implying

*revs at u*

*eats up ur shitox for breakfast*

>$80K fuckin camaro.
it looks like $25k camaro. topkek
>
>discontinued

>$300k fuckin Porsche
it looks like a $25k beetle R. topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=opGa1AUeVtQ&t=215s

>Third attempt, testing ended by tyre failure resulting in crash.

You can't get that time in the normal condition like 918 can get it easily.

>implying the current beetle has RWD and the engine in its rear bay.

Holy shit, three Mustang crashes leaving one meet. The meme is reality.

If the 918 can get that time easily why has no one but Porsche gotten it despite the 918 being tested by 3rd parties?

>moving goal posts
mad

It would be faster by 3rd parties.

>2009 Viper
Are you retarded?

Nah, the carmaker aka Chrysler/FCA conducted test, not 3rd parties.

The viper is faster, thanks to the tenaciousness of 3rd parties. I wonder what time will look like if 918 conducted test by 3rd parties, not carmaker, Porsche.

3rd parties don't have the money nor can they do as many attempts as Manufacturers because of money and they don't understand the car the way the Manufacturer does. Manufacturer conducted test are always yield better results.

Perhaps, but the manufacturer had done it in 2009. I wonder why they didn't conduct another test. Could it be that they can't afford while 3rd parties could?

wtf was he doing on the first swerve? was he trying to shove him out of the lane?

This generation Viper ACRs were not sold or marketed in Europe. FCA conducted test of the ACR on tracks in America where %99 of the sales would be and they saw no reason to spend extra money in europe where people weren't going to buy the car anyway. Ford isn't likely going to test the new GT around the Nurburgring because they already sold out of them and most of those sales are also in america so spending more money on a product who's fate is sealed is seen as wasted effort.

Give me a non-meme answer. Is this mostly because the cars are complete shite or is it because the average person who drives an American sports car is an idiot?

idiots, they aren't difficult to keep straight unless you never get an alignment or are a retard

Just lateral movement from tire spin.
Protip: Don't put the throttle down on a car with a big engine unless you've got track worthy tires on it.

American car are not made for turn.

what happened to the fog lights in the new one

Why didn't he just lift off the throttle easily

youtube.com/watch?v=r3f8Bh7l0-Q

the camaro can turn tho

Americans get this idea that they can actually drive from sitting around and imagining their car zipping around to the sound of eurobeat

Then they go and try it on a cramped as fuck public road and crash because the jews closed all their racetracks and they have no obvious options otherwise.

those cars really CAN turn. Problem is that they don't know when to stop.
maybe in another 80 years they'll learn.

Needs none road legal aero to even turn.

You can't separate the two, the cars are shit and as such the only people who drive them are idiots.

they somehow managed to turn the Huracan into an audisteering pig with the R8

Audisteering, as in luxobarge that out handles anything american?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8plO4AeKNU

it's road legal in free countries where muzzies charging people with sharp cars is not a concern

we only run over communists here

youtube.com/watch?v=GpQeAYHOrGE

youtube.com/watch?v=G-6S8lVBYno

>Sport full-size from 2008 vs Sports car from 1994
Ok, that game can be played. But it serves no purpose, because it serves no purpose and is dishonest.

I think I had a stroke

Lets look at 2016 cars.
Buthurt much?

What website is that?

Needs an engine 50% bigger not 40% smaller to compete. Nice proof that americunts can't build cars.

Not really, I'm not the one who can't appreciate good cars regardless of who builds them. But have fun in your bait threads, I guess

Oh, and before you spam
>discontinued
the same can be done for the Huracan Performance, 918, Camaro ZL1 1LE, AMG GT-R or really anything else. Cars are flavours and not a scale, and writing things off for silly reasons just diminishes your enjoyment of the hobby as a whole

Lolol

>Implying
SN95's and S197's can't turn, don't lie.

>mustangs

What site are these comparisons from?

um, sweetie, he clearly turns into the other side of the road just fine in this webm

just because eurocucks are forced to drive cars with lawnmower engines doesn't mean anybody else should have to

>what's their excuse?
"muh quattro"

Old shits buy corvettes and can't drive them.
SN95s inherit the foxbody's problems, but S197s actually have nice suspension with all new front and rear geometry.

TAKEDOWN

Then what about this? It is human error as a cause of vehicle crashes.

Like all owners of Subaru, Audi, Ford, etc.... will make human error as well.

then crush, sweetie

was probably a yuropoor behind the wheel

haha big kek

>The ACR never even got a full, clean, 100% run at the burgerkingring
>Dom was really rusty and had mediocre performances for his runs
>It nearly did sub 7 anyways

what a monster car

>the absolute state of cuckstangs

I really wish Dodge had taken it out there for a proper lap.

>same drivetrain layout as cantturn Audi
Really makes you think

I think it's good that they finally figure out how to develop a working suspension. Now they can work on improving interior and build quality

>develop
You mean copy.