/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #106

Why does she wear the mask? edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adramelech
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for nee-sama!

First for Ilias!

you failed

Administrator Tower was pretty good.

Damn you smellybus!

We'll save nee-sama in part 2!

Did you take Radio with you, /mggg/?

No i didn't,but i got forced to take her anyway

>No i didn't
You're the scum of the earth. People like you deserve capital punishment.

[Extermination in progress]

Don't make me call daddy again.

Best keep to yourself space jelly woman. Don't want to accidentally be torn in half by some stupid virgin's father.

I cant wait to see Marcellus save the universe.

I find it hard to find sympathy for alive monsters,even less so for machines

>timetravels behind you
im calling it
Marcellus is stronger than nero

Point stands.

>that ass and those tits
>those goofy arms and "legs"
Damn shame.

Why do so many monstergirls get huge tits in their designs if they won't even make proper use of them

Don't be too hard on her, Un_Do likes her too.

You think she's named after Andromeda?

Will we ever recruit Adramelech?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adramelech

2deep4u

There's an actual demon in Abrahamic lore that goes by that name, so it's more likely that's where it comes from. That said it doesn't look like they have any similarities whatsoever so we'll have to wait for TT to expound on that.

So yeah we all know that Ilias is best girl and all but can we discuss the worst move in game?
Here's my candidate

>Having trouble with the VN
Is it even possible for anyone to be this much of a scrub?

Apparently some people goofed and got stuck at Lilith and Lilim.

There's diffence between being a sccrub and getting hit by move that takes third of your hp three rounds in row

La Croix?

yhea, faggot

Get her on board, I'll call it in.

The single most times i've lost to a enemy in the VN is Alma's castle fight.

Seriously that damn fight took me at least 10 tries before i got lucky.

Adramelek-sama please step on me.

Sounds hard but possible since so many apoptosis already joined. They would have to introduce meaner types and get to the point where we can defeat them like a common enemy. Part 3, if at all.

ilias is pretty cool

for real this was bullshit

So why do chimeras later on start getting sealed into individual beings instead of chunks of flesh and similar like earlier ones?

>lvl drain
Wew, I'm so glad I never encountered that

Some of them are fodder and some of them are more cohesive

Why didn't Ilias just smite Alice after her mom died and she was still a kid?

I shudder to think what they will be like in Paradox. If those moves were applied to the whole party, they'd be unstoppable.

Why would she? She got what she wanted, a dead monster lord and a reason to continue inciting genocide.

Doesn't Sylph block these

This early in the game it's more like a 50/50 chance

I remember I had to save and load at every good turn because of this level sp drain bullshit

I guess I didn't have any trouble with these fights because I barely remember them at all.

Never what? NEVER WHAT!?

...r fall in love with Spatsune!

>"You must not ever choose the bell instead of the fluffy tail in the Treasure Cave."
This was confirmed by my dad who works at Torotoro.

To never betray Ilias obviously
If you stay loyal to her she decides that there is still hope in humanity and that the world doesn't need to be purged

I could only think of the SCP foundation when I read that, with its articles telling you not to _______ the object, or else you will be diagnosed with ______ cancer, _________, or _______, which has taken the lives of ___ people, to date.

CUTE

They are trying their best.

Someone seriously needs to go through the gamefiles and extract all the situational dialogue and inter-party interactions

Hey, there's nothing wrong with them doing some honest labor in the world's oldest profession

i would love to hug sofia

Here's a better censored version.

Sister Lamia got me on the untranslated version when I was running a manual hooker. I did not know of the command to get Alice to heal you, so having to constantly swap defenses burned my SP quickly and I had not enough to recover my HP.

>bring party members from previous game to events that happen way way before you'd have any chance to recruit them
>they also comment on things
i can see attempting to find all dialogue options in the game driving people insane

Shows just how much text there is to be translated in this game, Torotoro's a madman.

based on all her dialogue with other dragonkin miranda seems to be the highest ranking one you can recruit in part 1.
apparently lizards and dragons are considered the same thing

Papi doesn't know who her mother is, Miranda could actually be her mother.
What a tweest!

Of course.
There's more to Miranda than meets the eye. From what I recall there was some dialogue that implied or outright stated she clashed with Granberia at some point, and there was some event that reduced her to a bandit.

I am pretty sure she spoke about sending a letter to her parents after reaching Sentora for the first time. Was it just her father?

and a certain someone can't get off his ass to do the work

>Ilias is hebrew for Jehova is God, quite a fitting name she bestowed upon herself
>Brynhildr was a Norse figure that was basis for the tale of the Sleeping Beauty
>Each of the 4 spirits is named after the 16th century alchemist names for elementals
>Lucifina and Michaela are obvious named after Lucifer and Michael
>Heinrich Heine was a German poet, wrote an essay on folklore called "Elemental Spirits" (ok, a bit of a stretch)
>Marcellus: looks like a bitch

ToroToro really enjoys making references with his names just from these few characters.

>yfw she was actually a princess or related to Queen Dragon
CALLING IT NOW

Yeah Rogue's such a piece of shit.

>tfw you realize specific party combinations also trigger special dialogue during certain events or when you enter locations for the first time

you can really tell they put alot of effort into it

best job for sonya?

Doing nothing in the pocket castle

White mage
Paladin

Being bullied by Luka.

There's way too much text. If you're up to play Paradox again in preparation for part two, you can modify the party script to allow as many party members as you'd like, add the entire pocket castle to your party, and go through the game to see all possible dialogue.

Vacuum cleaner

Wait for Void Monster job class.

how do that

Honestly, Sonya's scene was one of the best in the whole game since it wasn't recycled material and having the childhood friend tease and bully your phimotic dick cheesed stinky virgin penis with her tongue and says she's "doing you a favor" is pretty hot, I came gallons. It was even better because nose cum

>Top class apoptosis wear white masks
Spoopy.
Maybe it symbolizes how, as someone or something that shouldn't exist, its face must not be seen. It's just an aberration. It doesn't have an identity.

I like how she's shy about it if you're affection isn't high enough

its funnier since you can take it that luka is intentionally being a dick to her even though its clear she likes him
the conversation between her and the first battle fucker in the starting village was pretty funny already since sonya even says YOU CAN"T DO THIS TO ME

nuruko sacrifices herself to end the paradox
Sonya Mazda / Mainyu is the penultimate boss
cap this

So in Paradox, are Luka's kids canon?

So does that mean if Luka hooks up with anyone in the game, they will cease to exist?

No, that's not how that works. They're from different worlds.

I see. So they are from a complete different universe.

If anything, Luka is the one worrying about ceasing to exist.

They're from the VN universe, my friend. Remember how it ended with you knocking up Alice and her saying something about having a boy and girl?

>literally orc tier ass
>no hot dogging scene
This better be fixed in part 2

But then the part 2 trailer heavily implies Nuruko is Luka x Hild's daughteru from some timeline as well.
This makes that h-scene awkward since I think it was one of Luka's most assertive scenes.

please respond

>Luka forced himself on her
>Still turns to rape
>Him being the one raped

Not that guy, but I'm pretty sure you have to load the game up in RPG Maker and tamper with the scripts using the editor.

At least he's trying. It's a massive improvement over his original self.

I'm gonna tamper with your ass using my dick, user

Please be gentle.

>the conversation between her and the first battle fucker in the starting village was pretty funny already since sonya even says YOU CAN"T DO THIS TO ME
post it, Because I honestly imagine her bringing out her club after that line

VN Luka was top tier. He had great character development and was a better angel. Paradox Luka has to play the straight man to Alice/Ilias and Sonya doing most of the talking. Plus he can be a dick for no reason.

>lose 5 levels
>they gain 5 levels
How the fuck is this fair? No other boss in the game does this.