/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1645

READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK (embed)

>Schedule for May:
4/30 - 5/9 - Alchemist Astray
5/10 - 5/15 - All Four Celestials
5/17 - 5/24 - Guild War (Light)
5/25 - 5/30 - Xeno Ifrit Showdown
5/25 - 5/30 - Hero's Return
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4 (embed)

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi (embed)

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt161216_cp2_q1_s10_0.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice bread

Attention whore cow

Do they actually, or is it just people blowing things out of proportion like they usually do?

I don't have Heles or Percy so I don't particularly care, just curious. People usually ship characters even when there's no indication that they're romantically interested.

Let's talk about Cain.
Is he worth using as a body pillow?

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/scene_evt161216_cp2_q1_s10_0.mp3
Never give up!

yes helesfags and Percivalfags are both cucked

Been playing about a month and a half now, have 6 chev guns sl8 with cosmic gun, baha dagger ssr, and unk spear

Should I be trying to uncap the chev guns or should I farm other elements?

Did heck poster get any axe flips from Iffy?

Friendly reminder that Nausicaa is currently recruiting!

Where's the sexy erune posts I was promised?

Beafriends is recruiting! We are a casual crew with all of the buffs and our strike time is 10am JST to 12 JST which means we only have 1 strike time that lasts 2 hours

I don't know man, is a general full of shitposting blowing things out of proportion for the sake of (You)s, memes and autism?

Nothing happens.

>wasting an SSR on an erun
>wasting light on an erun

When are Sochie and Yuel finding that heir that they were talking about?

>/gbfg/
>blowing things out of proportion
Gee lad, I don't know.

It's the era of rainbow meta, you're farming every element whether you like it or not.

Thanks.

Sex

Whoever posted than potato sex post, do it again, more detailed.
Write a book about it.

>FREE blue crystal
>raids explode in a matter of seconds
Host deidre.

I'm a huge bearfag but don't have any version of her rip.

I DON'T WANT MY ELEMENT TO BE A HOMO ELEMENT!

>bearfriend doesn't just infiltrate another guild from the outside and subtly convert them into beafriends instead of trying to recruit from the ground up

what a doofus

>nothing happens
>out of proportion
yeah Percival flying across the world in secret to save her homeland in one day and making Heles wet as fuck is nothing

Someone post more scathacha please

I need it

It's my bday

That's what Reinhardtzar is for.

I mean is getting a poverty grid of every element more important than just maxing out one grid in the short term?

Thanks user, I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Get one grid at least fully MLB, then work on getting grids for other elements.

Fire and Earth's next homo limiteds here.

>skadi actually takes longer to die because nobody joins, because they think she'll die too quickly

>implying anyone has played it

Thanks, guess I'm ramming my head against chev for a while

If you don't have any decent SSR or SR characters for another element, you should focus on whatever element the gacha blessed you with until it's strong enough.

If you started with light you've already fucked up. Reroll.

She literally has one fucking line complimenting him on being a gentleman it's not like she fucking fangirl gasm'd or fell for him

Yeah we could take you honestly

>Next Earth limited
>Human
user pls

>fire
he's going to water

>1 or maybe 2 lines from Heles saying Percival's a nice guy
>making Heles wet as fuck
Next you faggots are going to tell me that saying hi to someone means you want to fuck their brains out.

When will she become a playable character?

>ougi skip promised this month after being promised last month
>May 30th
>still no sign of ougi skip
Uhh, KMR?

They should remove legfest.

>ignoring the tone of her voice and the fact that she giggles like a lovestruck girl

being in a 100km radius from someone means that you want to fuck them, you cuck

>implying it doesn't mean exactly that

in 48 hours

shippers will ship anyone or anything if they so much as look at each other for longer then 5 seconds

Don't encourage that potty mouth

KMR is too busy dying in your raids to put in any work

>Next you faggots are going to tell me that saying hi to someone means you want to fuck their brains out.
It doesn't?

In two days

do all character cds come with serial codes for outfits?

I wanna cop that cagliostro cd but I don't want to drop $15 on something that won't get me her cute idol skin

Tzar is already confirmed fire

Hi user.

You mean how she's giggling at him being a tsundere? That's not romantic, dumbass. Watch some anime.

>People shipping Percy and Heles when Percy is a Raging Faggot
Heles doesn't have a dick, she can't win the Percybowl.

Is bonito/Varuna an acceptable pairing if I don't have a Varuna myself (and then make a varuna grid)? Or should I just stick with Bonito/Levi magna grids?

So, red chests do drop these sometimes

Memes are real. Get my final dagger from a flip. Snek proceeds to give me 3 more after reset. DATABASE DATABASE

Sex with erunes:

>Metera
Son, you're in for weird shit you havent even thought about, she's flexible and crying is just gonna make her go harder on you

>Sutera
she will most likely be dumb in bed, and she will balk at a lot of stuff, really, she and metera are water and oil in this

>Heles
If you're Percival, sure. Otherwise you willl need a lot of effort into getting her to stop using nobility on her clothes.

>Ferry
Can you fuck a ghost? if you can, then ferry is a pure girl, and she could spend eternity with you and you will eventually stay with her as a ghost. expect her ghosts to watch you during sexy time.

>Drang
ahahahaha, ok, if Sturm isnt gonna do a move, then you could maybe be his Sturm for tonight onifam

>Andira
imagine it, she can make fresh copies of herself, and is acrobatic, and childish and craves a family.

>Yuisis
I imagine you're up to marrying into the yakuza, or at least are willing to put up with her criminal ways, sex will most likely be with her drunk off her rocker and clawing/biting you

>Yuel
Youre in for some good times, shes really limber and everything will make you feel warm inside, and she wont stop unless you ask her to

>Societte
either she will be boring or very methodic with how and what you will both do, unless you really win her over and demonstrate youre the man and will take the lead

>Nemone
ADHD, lots of roars, and happy sex, enjoy the weird noises and fast paced sex, while she trails off somewhere afterwards

>Melleau
You know perfectly well she wont move, she wont fight, but her pet is another tale get ready to beg Melleau to chain that fucking thing away.

>Shao
I am not going to judge, I also thought it was a girl. Probably knows some phantagrande version of aphrodisiacs to make it a better experience in his boipussi

>Sen
Just dont let her punch you and dont call her kitty, and I bet it will be nice sex

>La Coiffe
Outdoors sex, you will end up all scratched in grass and smelling of flowers

>Heles doesn't have a dick
Proof?

>Heles doesn't have a dick
I can see where this is going.

>this guy really wants to get cucked
just go to kamihime my dude

H-hi

Yeah savour it before varuna Lords abandon Bonito for water shiva

>women can't have dicks
It's 2017

>No Anthuria
My dick is safe

more

>no sex with Quatre
It's okay, I know how this will go anyway.

does someone have the Arulumaya tracksuit image?

>Can you fuck a ghost?
Sure you can
GHOST BLOWJOB WOO WOO

Sexlist poster here.
Who do you want expanded, I have a boring job in a warehouse and can spend days on this project. I did the potato list on the fly, and really regret not doing this with more thought.

>no anthuria
shit list

My wife.

MY wife

>Metera
>Implying her entire thing isn't a fucking act
>Blatant shitposting on Heles
>Scroll down to Yuisis

Stopped reading there. You have no idea what half these characters are like, which is blatantly fucking obvious since you're calling Yuisis a fucking criminal, you piece of shit.

Katalina's wife.

>No Esser

>muh current year

*blocks your path*

I was already over post limit, had to delete several, please wait.

I wont write males unless they actually made me think they were girls. which means only Alistair and Shao. Those two niggas really tricked me.

you have to go back

Katalina is my wife though

Tfw no shao or lucifer or Lucio for muh Sakurai

EMPs when? She was my first roll, I have no desire to replace her

But they're both my wife?

With him going crazy and making you his bitch?

I like both but neither are my waifu

It's like you don't want your fictional girls from chinese mobage to be happy.

tfw Lucifer and Shao

fucking shitlord bigot get out of my safe space

Still time left.

Yeah, he'll get off to shittalking me too.

More on potatoes, and dark's crazy bitches after.

Happy birthday

whos your waifu user?

Lovely

Her fate episode gave me the idea she is one of those criminal types that will do seppuku on dishonor, the list is my rambling opinion and not a fucking bible. write your own sexlist if you want. no one is stopping you. I also got a laugh on last thread about the Heles thing, in my own headcanon nothing matters anyway, you will end up with Lyria despite me having a completely different waifu. The lists are fucking jokes and you need to stop getting this mad over it, others are having a laugh and thats all I need.