>Latest Patch
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/secrets-of-the-stratus-patch-notes/

>Current Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/celestial-festival/

>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/fBxfn2rz

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/xEvxyLYJ

>For new players
pastebin.com/VPpb0FBa

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/wa9gKhab

>Mods
pastebin.com/iyPLRkM5

>Community Yearbooks
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

bnstree.com/character/na/pyokki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder that only biological girls can be onaholes (sorry kyoppi)

cat lyns #1

onaholes #1

Kyoppi can still try his best!

why do you look like you have down syndrome? are you going for an ironic look or does nobody in EU know how to work with sliders?

im trying to copy these face sliders
guess i should ask NA for help lol

kyoppi is still my #1 sheathe

xth for best hair

please stop using lain to shitpost

If you think princess and kyoppi can be equated in terms of shitposting, you're retarded.
Princess is extremely useful to the clan, unlike most people in it.

more like you guys are useless to run content so you need some chink sucker to do content for you

>whale that treats everyone else like he's better than them while sucking up to the static so he never has to fear any consequences for his actions is somehow not a shitty person and considered useful

since when does calling out players for being bad equate to shitposting?

princess if you ever need to talk to someone, dont message me you creepy fucking loser

can we stop this onahole nonsense already?

>summoner calling others bad
good joke

useful? all he does is sit around being passive aggressive and "correcting" anything anyone says. people get on kyoppi for being a know it all but princess does the same thing, just with more of an attitude

princess has tricked himself into thinking that buying gear makes him good at the game

thats why he doesnt do arena, but still wastes time on tower. his pay2play gear doesnt work in arena

Princess carries all you fucking shitters in BT you should be grateful.

There is nothing wrong with being an onahole user. You exist to give others pleasure. You are useful and needed. Its something to be proud of

princess please go

remove princess from truneet or don't hold a double standard

>call people out for being shit
>get called an elitist faggot know it all

how do you even win

it's a group effort, so he doesn't do more than 10% overall, but also doesn't deserve this much shitposting

To be fair princess is better than most people.

The difference is that princess is often correct.

Doing arena doesn't benefit the clan at all, I don't give a fuck what else princess does if he's willing to 6v6 for us.

People don't want to believe it but this is very true.

why are all lyns so fucking autistic
also check

Hello princess

tower doesnt benefit the clan at all and princess still spergs out over his rating.....

princess is trash without his gear, thats all there is to it

its sad when someone who plays 16 hours a day is still worse mechanically than someone like trollington

>doing 10% overall is a lot better then half the raid who does 0%

arv/ahoka would never kick princess from truneet because arv/ahoka are lowkey whales themselves

they dont whale as much as princess does nowadays but everyone knows that ahoka started "playing the market" by spending real world money and now hes comfortably able to continue making money off the market because he has invested real world money.

he's 1730 in arena though

You misunderstood
>I don't give a fuck what else princess does if he's willing to 6v6 for us.
I don't believe what you're saying is true, but it doesn't matter. The fact remains that princess 6v6's for us and very, very few other people are even willing to.

>all these princess samefags

it hurts

inb4 he win traded or bought the rank

maybe you shitposters could suck up to the static yourselves if you werent dogshit at bns
oh wait you don't even play the game

>buying 1730

thats like 6 games though???

no one would wintrade/buy such a low rating

the idea is that someone who is rank 10 or w/e in tower should be able to get higher than gold in arena, or else tower is meaningless (which it is)

>kyoppi is willing to go this low to try to get into truneet

pathetic

I'm staying in friend
lmao

in 1s?

screenshot?

i dont feel like installing the game to check

J-JinFs?

remember when you left friend swapped to ceru and was clanless for a week? what happened there
lmao

c-cuck

I wanted a character I could use to watch ceru faction chat for dkvs, I'm using my bd for that instead now

One day...

the problem is that he never stops getting on anyones cases. you could say something unrelated to bns and he'll still start bitching about how hes right about something

no one is right all of the time. people get sick of know it all bragging types like princess, but he'll never hear it because he'll dismiss you as a jealous h8r

this guy can come up for an excuse for literally anything

how large is netopis feminine penis?

pretty small but atleast its larger than HIS brain

Longer than you'd think but shorter than you'd hope

this is by far the most pathetic bs excuse I have ever seen. you are not fooling anyone

bnstree.com/character/na/pyokki
?????????????????

Welcome sadly to most of bnsg/Veeky Forums. People are more interested in being able to emotionally protect themselves from the idea of being wrong than actually discussing things like adults.

is bns better than bdo?
I wanna get into a mmo, tried asking /bdog/ but they ignored me and telling each other to kys.

>princess and his fag boyfriend trying to redirect hate this hard
just accept that no one likes either of you and leave

princess for being an annoying twat every single day and chives for being such a spineless waste of air he name changed and ran letting his ex get shit on in the thread for weeks over it until the guy quit

funny how he'll step up to defend princess but never said a word for laphi. guess princess is more profitable

which is why shitters like you keep shitposting him right?

I haven't been shitposting him, just noting it's not an unusual attitude on Veeky Forums.

Be honest. Are you afraid of being kicked from the raid for discussing certain issues?

bdo is 1000x a more complete, complex, and interesting game than bns

only reason to play bns is if you dont have a lot of time. its a very simple and casual friendly mmo, you can basically do everything in the game after playing for a few days.

bdo on the otherhand takes much longer but offers a much richer gameplay experience.

What issues? Raid runs are smoother than ever now that everyones geared

no one has been kicked from the raid yet even though 1/3 of the raid carries the rest

thx user

t. someone not in the raid

Just stop dealing in vague bullshit for once.

Can we post and thirst over lewds instead of this everyone is Princess boogeyman circlejerk?

>inb4 t. Princess

who care

Post British Chavs

start it off

I care about you. I promise.

lewds aren't allowed anymore

kill urself

say it to my face.

>tfw nobody cares about me

I care about you user

>implying you can care about someone you don't know

If you cared about anyone other than yourself you'd tell that person directly instead of vague posting it here, retard

Isnt this that KFM, shori or something like that

the only reason i like you is because you are consistent in your jinfu delivery

i might swap over from preferring lyns at this rate

She looks like a refugee from Whoville

Why am I seeing a lot of deleted posts recently? Am I missing out on good images/collages?

its mostly kyoppi posting about his shitty life while nobody cares about so janitors delete them because it is not bnsg related

There's a new janitor deleting lewd posts, collages, and bns-related memes for being "off-topic"

Shitposting forced drama and namedrop baiting are a-okay though.

At least Kyoppi is good at the succ, Princess is nothing but a useless bitch that wildly inflates bid prices in my experience

Save me.

Can I buy the siren bracelet with emblems or am I gonna have to solo farm poh?

You are going to need to solo farm E. Fleet or buy it off the market. The drop rate from Blackram Supply Chain is so low it might as well not even exist (it probably doesn't, actually.)

I can't save you.
I can't even save myself.

Wind KFM is easier than Fire KFM

Do lewd posts actually get deleted? I'm kind of tempted to post one right now

Try it and see

I don't save ugly rats.

Not all of them, but some have.

but i do